PDA

View Full Version : 32/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Twisted_Master
05-01-2018, 07:35 AM
32/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

So, I am looking for a slave again.... Anyone game?

If you have any questions after reading this, ask away. After all, I don't expect you to accept my invitation just from reading this post!

I brief, I would like to speak to girls/women of any age who embrace or are interested in exploring their more filthy desires - partly by discussion and fantasy and partly by being my eager little task slut (in due course - I don't expect you to do my bidding from the start before we have built the basis that a sub-dom relationship needs ... on the other hand I will be delighted if you want to jump straight in!). Your experience doesn't matter because if always like to get to know a sub so I can understand what works best for her.

First, a little about me....

I am a 32 year old male married to a wonderful wife, which is absolutely brilliant, apart from the fact that my other half doesn't share many of the twisted desires that I harbour and I have told her as much as I can but she really doesn't understand the sub-dom concept or my desires due to abuse in her past so this is my secret outlet.... and that's hopefully where you come in! I am friendly, considerate and literate but despite that, I also love dominating eager little sluts! I love finding out about their lusts and desires and helping them explore them and expand their limits! I can be a kind, guiding master or a cruel, demanding master but I like to first understand what treatment a slut best responds to so that I can bring out the best in her!

I should also say that, while I have some strong requirements below, I am more than willing to talk about these.

My tastes

Generally, I love pushing limits and simply adore a woman who has such a insatiable sexual appetite that they are willing to look for pleasure wherever they can find it. I love even more women who more than anything, love to be used in the most extreme ways imaginable. Some of the ways that I love to use such eager sluts are as follows:
Orgasm control
Sleep control
Clothing control
Rough sex
Deepthroating
Skull fucking
Anal
Fisting
Squirting
Piss-play
Stretching
Extreme insertions
Risky situations

Poo, blood, vomit, needles and anything that will seriously harm anyone does not have a place in my fantasies and never will.

My expectations of you

You MUST be willing to:
-share photos (although not necessarily from the start)
-submit to my control and perform tasks for me (again, not necessarily from the start)
-let me see the dark and twisted aspects of your sexuality.

I also expect you to be eager to push the limits of your depravity and show to me what a fantastically filthy whore you can be for me! I expect you to reply to emails/messages as regularly as your life permits and to write detailed replies. I also expect you to be willing to explore our dark desires by chatting and writing filthy fantasies together!

Finally, I expect you to be honest! This doesn't mean I expect you to tell me your personal details, rather I just want you to tell me when you aren't comfortable with something. And, of course, be honest and tell me when you have been a bad girl... so that I can punish you!

Oh, and finally, I expect you to PM me or email me NOW at [email protected] or kik me at your_twisted_master.

Go on now, what are you waiting for? Tell me about yourself and what you are looking for!