PDA

View Full Version : VOTE NOW for April Dare of the Month Part 1

Butterfly
05-01-2018, 08:07 AM
Since there were so many entries this month, I have decided to make two polls, and therefore two winners! I have decided, in order to keep it fair, to divide it by category. I am going to group the ice and cleaning tasks together, and then group all of the flower entries together. This means we will have two winners this month.

Both winners are going to win entry into the Dungeon, starting next week. (if lola.fox or I win, the person who is in second place will be allowed entry)

Here are our entries for

SPRING BLOOMING: Spring is the time for flowers! Use flowers to help decorate your body and get ready for spring. Make a bikini out of flowers, use body writing or painting, or become a human vase and stick flowers in your ass (stay safe!!).

Lola.fox
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13899

My report is very short and sweet! I’ve been feeling very crafty lately, so once I saw Butterfly’s ‘spring blooming’ option on this months dare I just knew I had to try it out. I had a vision of painting flowers on myself as soon as I’d read it, but it took a few tries since my prima water colors didn’t want to paint well on my skinn+ my goache paints just didn’t look right. I lucked out with these water colors, and would have loved to keep painting if I weren’t so pressed for time. Although my flowers are rather amateur, I had a lot of fun and hope some future months dares allow for the same type of creative thinking!

Poetrylover828
I wanted to try this challenge so I took the 15-20 minutes I had before I had to leave to shop. I had fun drawing the flowers. I think it could have been better, but it was fun. Hopefully I did the album right and below is the link to it.

www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13904

Nina@
Basket of Flowers

I had initially not planned to participate this month however got tempted into participating seeing the lucrative theme and creative entries..:p I think many here are aware of body pattern or corset bondage with rope. I had seen pics of similar corset bondage on boobs too (much better than my attempt here..lol) by a bondage enthusiast while randomly browsing online few days back and have been wanting to try that ever since. So I thought I would do it for the dare of the month replicating it as a basket and used a paper flower tiara around my boob to complete it. The bondage was not so easy to do on the boobs solo and took me more time than I initially anticipated. As time passed it became uncomfortable and I also fell short of rope to complete it on the other boob so I feel it could have been better planned and executed. However it was fun as it was something new for me! A picture of me attempting this has been posted in my album.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13851&pictureid=62947

Naked_lego
Here is mine! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=12956&pictureid=63017) There isn't much to report. I didn't plan on doing this today and started with just a few test flowers. Suddenly I drew too many to not continue. All I used was a very limited set of markers. It didn't take very long but I did enjoy it all day as I didn't wear much for clothing ;)

Lullaby
So here's my take on the spring blooming group. I did a tack bra but decorated it nicely with some lovely blue flowers.

Clicky (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13925)

Butterfly
Here is a link to my dare of the month album!

>>>>>> HERE (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13935) <<<<<<<

I really wanted to do ice, but since I have my period this week and am feeling grumpy and crampy and didn't want to deal with the mess, I decided to decorate myself with flowers. Mr. Devious loved being able to help, and I have to say he did a great job. We spent about an hour and a half working on a breast tie to decorate, but in the end it didn't work out the way we were hoping, and instead we decorated my boobs while i was in lingerie. The end result was still very nice.

While he decorated my panties, I had a vibe tucked in my panties against my clit. It was VERY hard to stay still and not disturb the flowers. I was moaning and kept wanting to rock and squirm. I could have made myself cum many times if only I could have moved. Instead, I had to sit still and get more and more frustrated and turned on. My clit is still tingling as I write this very short report. I can't wait to cum tonight.

Enjoy!!!!

Please vote for who you think should win!

Satoshi
05-01-2018, 01:31 PM
I really wish I could vote for all of you. You're all simply a-ma-zing <3

Butterfly
05-01-2018, 01:55 PM
At least you get to vote for 2 different people. I don't know how I would have been able to choose just one!

naked_lego
05-02-2018, 09:39 AM
Ok, so like I really want a flower covered thong now 😋

sir sam
05-02-2018, 02:04 PM
I voted Nina,
All did good,
But i explained why.
She just deserves it this time.

nina@
05-03-2018, 05:58 AM
I love lullaby's entry a lot, her entry is not for just a one time dare but an inspiring creation of a beautiful high fashion accessory in my opinion

little pet
05-06-2018, 11:41 PM
I voted for lullaby. It's done so neatly and pretty, it looks great!

littlemissslave
05-07-2018, 04:07 AM
Everyone has put so much effort into these tasks and has done so well

Butterfly
05-07-2018, 09:03 AM
Thank you to everybody who submitted an entry, you all did AMAZING!!! Also thank you to all who voted and commented!

Congratulations Nina@ for winning entry into the Dungeon!!! I will be contacting you to arrange a time of your choice.

nina@
05-07-2018, 09:16 AM
Thank you to everybody who submitted an entry, you all did AMAZING!!! Also thank you to all who voted and commented!

Congratulations Nina@ for winning entry into the Dungeon!!! I will be contacting you to arrange a time of your choice.

How do I have the winning entry... you have the winning entry and congratulations on that :)

Butterfly
05-07-2018, 09:21 AM
How do I have the winning entry... you have the winning entry and congratulations on that :)

Thank you.

I said when I posted that if Lola or I won, since we are mods and have access to the Dungeon, we would go with the person who is in second place. I only enter the Dare of the Month for the pure fun and to help encourage others to participate!

Jaro
05-07-2018, 09:29 AM
Thank you.

I said when I posted that if Lola or I won, since we are mods and have access to the Dungeon, we would go with the person who is in second place. I only enter the Dare of the Month for the pure fun and to help encourage others to participate!

You might not be the official winner but you DID get the most votes Princess Butterfly! So congratulations for that!

And of course congratulations to the official winner! I must say Nina, you certainly deserved it! Enjoy the dungeon! :D

nina@
05-07-2018, 09:40 AM
I only enter the Dare of the Month for the pure fun and to help encourage others to participate!

Ditto.. :cool:

Thanks for the dungeon entry pass..