PDA

View Full Version : Ice cubes filling my ass

sscott4
10-22-2009, 08:09 PM
My ass is filled with ice cubes and held in with a tampon. I need dares to accompany this, and how long to leave them in. Please punish me for being such a slut...

Nohbdy123
10-22-2009, 08:22 PM
Not enough ice cubes.

Take out the tampon and put another cube in.

intrigued
10-22-2009, 08:23 PM
for being such a slut, for the next week you may only cum using a piece of ice to masturbate and with 4 ice cubes in your ass. no touching yourself with your hands or with any toy.

but for now, a dirty slut like you needs to spank herself 50 times with a hairbrush to warm up that cold ass.

sscott4
10-22-2009, 08:40 PM
Not enough ice cubes.

Take out the tampon and put another cube in.

When I took out the tampon, some of the melted ice came out, so I inserted 5... Soooo coooold....

for being such a slut, for the next week you may only cum using a piece of ice to masturbate and with 4 ice cubes in your ass. no touching yourself with your hands or with any toy.

but for now, a dirty slut like you needs to spank herself 50 times with a hairbrush to warm up that cold ass.

Eeeee, that sounds so chilly! But I'll do as you say. And the spanking is done.

Nohbdy123
10-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Haha, good, I was going to edit it and add that you cant let any out but I... didnt.

Okay get in doggy style and use whatever most dildo-like object you have to fuck yourself for 2 minutes straight.

sscott4
10-22-2009, 08:51 PM
Okay get in doggy style and use whatever most dildo-like object you have to fuck yourself for 2 minutes straight.

This is done. I had another person instruct me to do this with clothespins on my nipples, lick the object clean afterward, and that I wasn't allowed to cum. I failed and came during this :(

Nohbdy123
10-22-2009, 09:03 PM
Okay because you came you need to edge 3 times in a row (wait 20 seconds in between each edge).

Also how many ice cubes did you originally fit in your ass?

Let all the ice out and replace 'em with new cubes. Add 1 to the original number. If you fail to fit all of them, spank yourself 20 times, edge, then try again.

sscott4
10-22-2009, 09:11 PM
Okay because you came you need to edge 3 times in a row (wait 20 seconds in between each edge).

Also how many ice cubes did you originally fit in your ass?

Let all the ice out and replace 'em with new cubes. Add 1 to the original number. If you fail to fit all of them, spank yourself 20 times, edge, then try again.

The other person instructed me to do this, doubled. So there's 12 ice cubes melting in me right now. Brrrrrr. And I got it on the first try.

Nohbdy123
10-22-2009, 09:12 PM
Wow you can fit that many?

Well now put the same amount in your pussy.

sscott4
10-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Wow you can fit that many?

Well now put the same amount in your pussy.

They keep falling out :( Ugh!

Nohbdy123
10-22-2009, 09:18 PM
btw... did you get my PM?

Keep trying.