PDA

View Full Version : 41/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Conrad_Waldorf
04-16-2018, 07:47 AM
41/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Hello Everyone,

I’m an experienced Dom who is missing that connection between a Dom and sub. I’m interested in getting to know one another first, and see where it leads. For me the enjoyment comes from the trust and understanding between both the Dom and sub. That connection that makes me feel whole.

I’m 41, 6'2" tall, weigh about 205 and I'm in good shape. I like control, impact play, and inflicting pain. Humiliation and degradation can be added if we both want it, but only after trust is established. That's the only way I'm comfortable with it.

I will be more than happy to discuss limits, further likes, and anything else in PM. I will say that while I have some hard limits, I'm open for exploration on most things. What I thought were my limits have changed over the years as my kinks have evolved.

Have a great day, and I look forward to hearing from potential subs out there.

Conrad

IMPORTANT: This ad is intended for the use of the individual named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this ad is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulating has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the making of this ad, although the Yorkshire terrier next door is living on borrowed time. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Conrad_Waldorf is online now Report Post