PDA

View Full Version : Love your music a bit too much...

JackSpratt
07-27-2007, 03:00 PM
You will need:
An mp3 player, iPod or similar portable music device;
Earphones/speakers;
A butt-plug works best, but anything that you think will carry the vibrations and fill you will be fine.

--

What you do:
Use sellotape to attach the earphones to the bottom of the plug, so that the bit you would put in your ears is sellotaped FACING the plug. Then using lube or not, fill yourself with said plug. I mean, really force it in there, as far as it goes, so it really stretches you.

After that... just pick a song with some heavy bass (I find Starlight by Muse works best) and turn up the sound as loud as you can handle! It is a difficult rig to set up, i'll admit, but you find yourself reaping the benefits in no time. Who needs vibrators when you can make one that gets you off to your favourite song?

Enjoy! ^^

cyrano69
07-27-2007, 04:45 PM
Interesting idea....

doanything
07-27-2007, 04:55 PM
u r really creative good job

scoop
07-27-2007, 08:20 PM
this is very dangerus. You could bust an ear drum very easly.

Hccmike
07-27-2007, 08:23 PM
Wut? Eardrum...?

Sennia
07-28-2007, 01:50 AM
Oh man, the 'do-gooders' posts in this forum are really getting pitiful these days... it seems that no dare topic can be complete without someone saying "you can get hypothermia from being naked outside!!!" "you might get salmonella poisoning!!!" "you can break your back from laying on the floor!!" "your feet can go dead if you stay still too long!" etc. and now, apparantly, your eardrums can burst from wearing a buttplug. There really needs to be some kind of rule against these constant pearls of wisdom...

Anyways, I digress, this is a really good and creative dare... I'm not sure how well the bass would carry through earphones and into rubber, but if it works, it sounds like fun!

JackSpratt
07-28-2007, 07:39 AM
Oh man, the 'do-gooders' posts in this forum are really getting pitiful these days... it seems that no dare topic can be complete without someone saying "you can get hypothermia from being naked outside!!!" "you might get salmonella poisoning!!!" "you can break your back from laying on the floor!!" "your feet can go dead if you stay still too long!" etc. and now, apparantly, your eardrums can burst from wearing a buttplug. There really needs to be some kind of rule against these constant pearls of wisdom...

Anyways, I digress, this is a really good and creative dare... I'm not sure how well the bass would carry through earphones and into rubber, but if it works, it sounds like fun!

Yes, I believe that the person above (who shall go anonymous, although his post is still there for all to read) believed that the dare was to shove a buttplug in his ear. I understand after re-reading that I did not specify WHERE to insert the plug... I simply thought it was rather obvious. Y'know, being called a -butt-plug. Ah well.

Thanks for the compliment! I had some difficulty setting up the rig, but it is entirely possible. Your best bet is mini-speakers, but good earphones will do the job fine.

sxcm
07-28-2007, 09:12 AM
lol fantastic dare, black holes and revelations, starlight is an appropriate song, i like kasabians "club foot" it works really well! great idea

xatm092
07-29-2007, 02:36 PM
Wait, you insert butt plug in your ass? That's what I've been doing wrong!!! :p

JoMo
07-29-2007, 03:48 PM

but on the other hand, some safety precautions that really should be used are widely unknown, however some things are a bit stupid, probably best just to use the rule: if its common sense you dont need to say it.