PDA

View Full Version : 30/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location

Adidas
04-10-2018, 06:31 AM
30/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location

Hello GetDare,

I am Adidas. This is, rather obviously, a post looking for a submissive.
I am not looking to sub, so if you see the word female and think you want to own me just go away.

Me
30 years old. Female. Domme. UK based.
For more detail on me, you can check out either "A Long Overdue Introduction" (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86198) or my AMA (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=337015). Anything not covered there you can always ask me about in your application or in this thread.

What I'm After
Specifically, i am after a Chastity slave. Chastity is one of my biggest kinks, and putting someone into long term denail i absolutely adore! So you must have an interest in chastity. Ideally you'll have a chastity belt/cage/device or the ability to make or get one. (If you don't i might still be interested in putting you in denial, but you'll have to be a very interesting person).
Together we'll agree conditions for your chastity, how long you'll be locked up and how you can earn release. And by together, i'll mostly tell you, but i am open to your suggestions and ideas.
Outside chastity i'll give a few rules and tasks as time allows me and you. We'll build up a nice relationship over time if we mesh well, and be wider S/M.

You
Will have an interest in Chastity and/or a belt/cage/device. As mentioned above.
You can be Male or Female, females preffered but i'm open to both.
Because this is a very focused chastity based submission, you can be from anywhere in the world! Although those close to BST will get preference, and will get more non-chastity rules and tasks.
You must be over-18. Shouldn't need to be said but well, just being clear. I refuse to play with anyone underage at all.

Application
Via PM only!
Application messages in this thread will be ignored!
In your PM tell me about yourself. ASL, likes/dislikes/limits, experiences, desires. The basics. Make yourself interesting and stand out from others. There is no standard form or requirement for an application, i want to see the real you and i want to see you try and put in some original effort and thought.
Please be respectful, anyone who is rude will be ignored.
Because i'm mostly interested in chastity submission, i am open to taking on more than one person!

Other
I do not have Kik, i will not get Kik.
I do have a Skype, but i will only give it out on my terms, do not demand it.
I do not share images of myself, unless i want to, do not demand them.
Be respectful and nice, and i'll be respectful and nice back.
Tell the truth, nothing will make me lose interest faster than lying.

If you want more detail request it below. I hope i covered everything above.
Lets have some fun!

Adidas