PDA

View Full Version : The Mistress arrives..(Fiction mixed with Non Fiction)

Miss Mirakai
10-21-2009, 10:26 AM
hi this is my first story on here so please dont be too harsh with the comments.just starting with a bit of prequel but i promise it will have more added very soon :)

The Headlights of a taxi faded around the corner behind the lone woman, and the street was plunged back into semi darkness.she stood alone with a small case at her feet. As one street light flickered it then went out. Glaring at it Shimae waited a little bit but it didn’t come back on.
Looking up she noticed it wasn’t needed; the moon sat large and full just above the horizon. It gave off enough light to see by and she almost felt warmed by its comforting presence. Giving it a wink and a smile she arched her back and breathed the night air. A slight breeze whispered down the street and pulled her long hair out of place and into her eyes. Lifting a pale hand with sharp mulberry wine colored nails, she tucked the loose strands back behind her ear. the colors of her hair and nails matched perfectly and filled her with pride.
Glancing down she did a mental check of her outfit. A long leather duster that reached her ankles covered all of her but showed a glimpse of her black high heeled boots. Unbuttoning it she adjusted her leather boots. Pulling the black skirt down slightly and back into place, a muscle twitched in annoyance across her pale face. It disappeared just as quickly as she realized she didn’t need to adjust the tightly pulled black leather corset that held an ample bosom in place. A small breathe was all it allowed as it was this side of painfully tight. Her blood red scarf was entwined around her neck to keep the chill out and she loosened it. A single pendant hung from a long silver chain, it was in the shape of a silver filigree ball and had a tightly folded piece of paper within its cage. Giving it a shake she heard a faint tinkle.
Nodding once in satisfaction at her appearance she smoothed her hands down her luscious body that had a hint of curves then buttoned back up. Without looking she leaned down and picked up the case with lithe grace. She recalled everything she had packed in it and a devilish smile swept over her face and heat flowed in pleasure. She was here for his punishment, so it was unlikely the pleasurable ones would be used. She gave the case a loving stroke, as you would a favored animal. Then she again remembered why she was here.
Boot heels clicked angrily down the empty street as she moves toward the only house on the street that had a light on. Damien, her slave would be studying and forgotten the time again. She shouldn’t have needed to come find him. Walking though the open gate, she strode up to his large front door. Straightening up she reached one hand out and knocked hard twice on the door.

the_joy_of_pain
10-21-2009, 10:40 AM
Great start, really good. I hope you keep this up and curious for more :D

Miss Mirakai
10-27-2009, 07:06 AM
There was a faint sound of the TV on a random station that came through the closed door, then a bump as if some on had landed hard on the floor. a muttered curse followed then someone fumbled with the locks and opened the door roughly.standing there was someone who wasn’t Damien. With a snort of annoyance she brushed past him and into the living room. Turning smartly she watched him blink slowly and gape at her. She motioned for him to close the door, then placed her case on the floor next to the couch. Before he could utter anything she cut him off with on sharp gesture.she brushed a fallen magazine off the couch and preceded to sit with her legs crossed, one black leather boot pointed at him. Her nails beat a rhythm of impatience onto the couches arm. Taking in his rumpled exterior and tired expression she guessed he had fallen asleep on the couch opposite the TV that was still blaring. She glanced at the TV then at him meaningfully and raised one sweeping eyebrow. Hastily he stumbled to the couch and rustled around for the remote, then turned the mute on. She continued staring at him and he quickly turned it off. She nodded once at him.
“I will ask the questions all you have to do is answer me."
Confusion swam over his face and he wiped at one eye with the back of one arm.
"You are?"
Stumbling over his words he replied. "Uh My...Name is Nathaniel or uhm Nate for short. Damien’s cousin, I’m just up for the week..."
She cut his ramble off with a sharp gesture.
"And Damien is where?"
He pointed up to the second floor. "He is asleep. He crashed as soon as he came home from work."
It was as she guessed. "Stop talking now." she bit out.
Rising from the couch her interest sharpened on Nate. She circled him slowly and examined him.
A Dark chocolate brown curl of hair flopped into one green eye. A long Grecian nose dominated his face. Faint stubble lined his boxers jaw. His face wasn’t too bad to look at so she lowered her gaze too see more of him. Nate was tall and barrel- chested .his shoulders had slumped tiredly. But even with the black shirt his muscles where still faintly outlined over his shoulders. Leaning in she sniffed him.
He didn’t smell too bad kind of woodsy, fresh and earthy all at the same time. His rumpled black t-shirt, and long black corduroy shorts hid a smattering of crumbs and she tisked at him. Well muscled legs poked out of the shorts. And his feet were bare of any shoes but had a smattering of dark chocolate hair that matched the thick curly locks on his head. She stopped behind him.
Reaching between her breasts she grasps a long thin handle that was hidden there, pulling it out reveals a short riding crop about as long as her fore-arm and black as night. Moving around to his front she watched his eyes widen as he spots her crop resting gently against her leg. Reaching over she lifts his shirt with the tip. It reveals pale skin with a fine dusting of hair in an arrow down into his pants. She smiles in appreciation and lifts the shirt higher to see more. Grunting in sudden confusion he moves to pull the shirt back down. With a move quick as lightning she smacks the back of both his hands with the tip to make him stop. The shirt falls down of its own accord, covering the delicious strip of skin. Nate shakes his hands then lets them dangle at his sides.
Moving forward she whispers into his ear
"Never interfere with what I want."
Turning her head she looked into his eyes and sees the shock from the sharp pain and mixed with it was desire and pleasure.
Her own eyed sparked at this and she licked her lips. Here was desert......
She lifted his shirt again with the crop and watched his eyes widen as she slid one hand up under the shirt almost to his collar bone. She drew a circle softly with her nails while watching him for a reaction when none happened; she drew another one but was harder this time. His eyelids flickered once. She tilted her head speculatively, then hard and fast she drew her whole hand down his chest, digging every nail in. Letting out a gasp he fell to one knee and stayed there panting with eyes wide. Painful pleasure, she mused at this new toy. She motioned with the crop for him to stand again, and he complied quickly. Then she turned around and went to her case. Unsnapping the lock she opened a side pocket and drew out an old collar of Damien’s that was only used when he was bad. Moving back to Nate she placed it around his neck and locked it tightly. Standing back she smiled at the picture he presented "would be better without the clothes...but there’s time for that later. “she muttered to herself. Standing there with his head bowed slightly and the collar on he didn’t make a move, just stood waiting for an order. Glancing at the clock over his shoulder on the wall she frowned slightly at the time. Moving back to the open case she opened another pocket and withdrew a wallet. From within she pulled out a crisp fifty dollar note. She tucked it into his shorts and gave him a pat and a squeeze, delighting at his firmness."Now I want you to go and get a few things for Me.” when he pointed at the collar she continued.” yes with that still on, I want you to go get me something to eat. I want half a chicken and mayo sandwich and half a tuna and camembert sandwich. Both on White bread, she then paused and tapped her lips thinking. Also I want a Portello." Turning she went to the kitchen where Damien always left his keys in a little black bowl. Picking them up she returned to the lounge room and put them into Nate’s hands. "I’m assuming you can drive...so don’t come back until you have my exact order." she dryly said and he nodded vigorously in reply. “Also get me some more AA Batteries I’ve a feeling I’m going to need them tonight. “Winking at him she saw him lick his lips."Go. Now" with a shooing motion she pointed to the door. He shuffled to it then turned to her to ask “Miss? Who are you?”

"I will only say it once. I am Mistress Shimae". And with that she stood tall and did not move a muscle, waiting regally for him to follow her orders. He mouthed her name once and smiled at the odd name. He then closed the door and made for the only car parked in the drive. When the lights flickered on she stood waiting. It wasn’t until they floated off down the street that she picked up her case, closed it for now, and then turned to the stairs and towards dinner....

whatup
10-29-2009, 05:38 AM
this is great
i cant wait for the rest