PDA

View Full Version : 32/male/slave seeks 18+/male/master in any location (very strict)

Nzfarmboy
04-07-2018, 05:30 AM
32/male/slave seeks 18+/male/master in any location (very strict)

Worthless faggot slave seeking Sadistic TPE Owner

Dear Sir,

Who am I: I have been a slave for most of its life and over the past few years I have found I need to serve (or be owned) by a strong alpha male. I have learnt that I am to serve him for his pleasure and amusement, to keep him happy. I am currently searching for a new strict dominant or Alpha to serve for their pleasure and happiness.

For me I just want to stop being treated like a person. To stop being viewed as anything, but your fuck toy that happens to be shaped like a person. I want to be owned. Permanently. I want to be mind fucked daily. To be broken, to be modified and dumbed down till sex is the only thing on my stupid brain. I want to be abused and used without a single thought for me well being. To be clear, this will be a permanent, total power exchange (TPE). After using me, ignore me until you feel the need to use me for the one thing I can possibly be half good at.

I love pain. Without pain in this I believe I would become very bored quickly. There's nothing I love more than knowing that I'm hurting myself for no good reason but someone else's pleasure, it's one of the biggest turn on's I have! I love Cock and Ball Torture, mainly ball busting as it is one of the most painful ways I can hurt myself, it makes me really break down slowly and when I'm told to keep going it's a fight within myself constantly about whether to stop or keep going but the part of me that says keep going is constantly turned on by the fact that I am only doing this to please someone else! It's one of the best but worst feelings at the same time.

As a slave, I see my purpose as to serve and give pleasure to my Alpha Master when requested. I am very obedient as a slave and have a lot experience as a slave. I enjoy being treated as a lesser person as it can be humiliating however if it's forced I'd rather you not do it as I find it pretty obvious when you're just thinking of things to say and not meaning them truly. I am able to complete daily tasks with picture proof through Kik Messenger, which could be a good way to make the relationship feel more real and making the feeling of domination always there.

TPE Definition: In BDSM, TPE refers to a type of relationship: total power exchange. The implication is that the dominant partner has complete control and authority over the submissive in all areas and at all times, even when they're not actively engaged.

You:

You are Dominant Alpha who owns how to take what he wants, understand that a slaves pleasure is nothing, how to use and abuse them for your pleasure. Knowing how to talk to an inferior, and how to fuck with their mind. Has a huge range of kink experience and ideas for domination, humiliation and TPE. To be able to come up with standard rules to control a slave. To want to own a slave for however long you want.

My interests:

Mind Fuck
Psychological Domination
Pain
CBT
Humiliation
Verbal abuse/degradation
Bullying
Piss play
Pet play
Anal (normal, weird insertions)
Food play
Outdoor
Sounding
TPE

Limits:

Blood
Scat
Blackmail
Illegal
Permanent Damage
Full public

Anyone who doesn't feel the need to pretend I'm even close to human can send me a message and potentially own me or kik my @ kiwislave

Nzfarmboy
04-26-2018, 08:03 PM
Still looking sadly