PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (chat slave)

qustodio_kid
03-05-2018, 11:51 PM
18/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (chat slave)

My name is Konstantin and I’m seeking an online Educator / Daddy for almost 3 years now.

I’ve never had a dad in my live and I want to change that. I’m missing something in my life that I’ve never had and I want to replicate those times that I could have had.

So I want to be a little boy (between 10-12 years old) and I want to be threaten like one (with little exceptions (KEEP READING TILL THE END, E.G. rules, punishments and “sexual stuff”).

I’m seeking an educator / daddy who is very strict, dominant, always tells me what I’m allowed to do and what I’m not allowed to do, controlling me, supervising me, monitoring me and linger my own decisions so I don’t have any rights anymore. You are the authority. If you enter the room I should always be nervous and afraid to do any mistakes because if I don’t act like you want me to I’ll get punished. You are the legal guardian.

So how do this work?
Because it’s online I want to create a “real-life” roleplay to make this more realistically to both of us. Possible setups would be that you adopt me or we are in a boarding school or orphanage. The roleplay should help that we can image that we are actually in the same room and interact with each other.

First rule that you need to know is that EVERYTHING that happens in the roleplay is real for me. That being sad, if I write “-goes to my room”, then I’m actually going to my room. When I write “-plays computer and xxx | or taking a shower | or eating sweets | or putting on xxx clothes |or anything else (also sexual stuff)” then I’m actually doing this!

And that also counts for you. So e.g. when you write “-pushes you in your room and locks the door” means, that I’m actually forced to be in my room and not being allowed to leave it anymore (cause it’s locked by you). So you see that you have power here even when it’s online.

This is not a game for me and it should be a game for you too.

So coming to rules:
Overall you can control my whole life. Maybe this sounds to “unreal” for you but it’s true. I’m seeking this, I’m needing this and I want this.
So these are just examples that you can do:
- Bedtimes / Waking up times
- Eat and Drink
- Money management
- What clothes to wear
- Outside activities like going to the cinema
- computer / tablet / gaming time (also via parent control software, if we get to know each other)
- following signals with hands (e.g. being quiet, going to my room, just like a dog or something)
- keeping my room clean
- discipline stuff e.g. standing still, form of address, posture
- overall behavior
- and so on and so on. These are just examples.

Punishments:
So this is an important part because without consequences and punishments I’ll not follow any of your rules and educating is impossible. Why should I follow any rules if I know nothing is going to happen? That’s right. And this is also a big part in the roleplay because: DON’T THINK that I’ll follow and do anything what you want from the start on. Just like in real-life a person has to earn his/her authority. If you don’t have the necessary resources for that you are not the right person for me.
Also if I don’t argue in the roleplay, it’s super boring. Kids always argue and they have to be told that they are not in charge and if they don’t follow then this and that happens.

So what can be punishments?
Again, these are just examples:
- being locked in a room
- not allowed to eat or dring
- restrictions for gaming / internet / smartphone (also if we get to know each other this could also be controlled via a child restriction App / Software so you can have the actual control of turning off apps and stuff like that)
- restrictions for spending money
- early bedtimes
- sports
- stuff in the exemption part

Let’s get to the exceptions.
This is a bit unusual but I want to give it a try. If you are not comfortable with this idea it’s ok.
It’s even possible to control my sexuality too.
This can be included in rules or punishments too.

So let me give few examples:
- wearing a chastity device
- not being allowed to touch my peepee
- being bound
- lick and sniff socks / shoes
- use of “toys”
- degrading tasks
- turning me into a dog (e.g. forced into a dog suit, electronic neck band, mask that turns every voice and sound into barks)

So this could work in the roleplay like that:
You enter my room and I don’t react at all, even when you speak to me. So you grab my arm, push me to the ground and tell me to lick the top of your shoe to teach me that I have to react and respect you when you speak to me (get your xxx pair of shoes and like the top for xxx secs/min).

Requirements for you:
- acting strict, dominant, harsh. Otherwise you won’t get me in the direction you want me to be.
- having time. I’m not looking for a 10min chat each day. It doesn’t need to be 24/7 (even if it would be possible for me) but you have to understand that if you are very inactive I don’t see a reason to keep on or following rules when you are not present.
- being creative. Because it’s online and we can’t see each other creating an atmosphere is very important and to do so you need to be very creative when it comes to rules, interactions and punishments
- have a real interest in it for a long time. I already mentioned it. I’m seeking this for real and I’m seeking this for a long time (possible months or even years or even forever if we get along pretty well). I’m not interested in 1-3 days chats. Building up the whole scenario takes time and if it disbands after 1 day it’s not worth the time and effort. Furthermore I don’t want to “jump” between people. I want to have ONE person. ONE educator / daddy for life.

Pictures and face:
General speaking you can demand pictures of anything e.g. to prove rules or punishments. Actually anything except my face. Everything else is ok (e.g. clothes, tasks, room, proofs and sexual stuff too). You think this is because I’m a faker like you want to call those people? I have to tell you something.

In the current world with all these technology stuff there are some people that don’t want to send and share personal data over the internet (even less when it’s connected with sexual stuff). If you don’t think my age or anything is real you can demand a body picture or anything that proofs my age.
But that being sad I’ll not going to do this from the very first second too, because there are a lot of pic collectors out there too.
So if you have problem with it, don’t message me at all.

If we know each other for a long time and we see that this whole thing has a long future it will be possible that I’m sending you a facepic someday.

So if you managed to read all the stuff feel free to message me.

And for god sake. PLEASE don’t message me with just “hi”, “how are you” and stuff like that. My profile is long enough and there’s much more to say than that. These kind of messages will be ignored.

If you are interested or have any question, just message me via KiK (SaMoresson).

Tags:
Chastity, cage, belt, daddy, father, dad, son, sohn, kid, child, adult, teen, age, play, ageplay, childish, roleplay, role-play, role, boarding, school, orphanage, socks, soxs, sneaker, bdsm, slave, boy, master, bondage, bound, grown, up, grow, education, puppy, machine, sir, helpless, afraid, force, enforced, forced, permanent, long, term, time, 24/7, superfit, striped, fuck, segufix, diaper, diapers, collar, dog, human, training, train, teach, form, instruction, commands, command, twink, boi, child, carer, childcarer, fetish, fetisch, shoe, shoes, anal, dildo, spanking, spank, old, school, uniform, cam, stern, dom, gag, gagged, rubber, leather, fuck, master, meister, sub, slave, sklave, butler, boi, boy, anal, dildo, keusch, keuschheit, keuschhaltung, socks, soxs, sneaker, sniff, lick, online, feet, fetish, diaper, roleplay, rollenspiel, long-term, looker-02, holytrainer, chastity, device, belt, forced, permanent, enforced, slavery, cage, dad, daddy, sohn, son, little, middle, teen, adult, plug, bondage, fesseln, junge, cbt, balls, knebel, erziehung, plugged, verbot, regeln, tpe, bdsm, socken, schuhe, ringel, dauer, geil, kg, tpe, total, power, exchange,