PDA

View Full Version : Uni Campus Fun

Publiccummer
04-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Hello Getdare!

This coming Thursday I should have a day at campus where not many people are about and am hoping to do some public/anal dares!

There's woodland areas on campus which would be an easy place to do some stuff but also usual uni campus stuff.

I've got a dildo and plug to use! So get daring x

Manarus
04-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Oh this sounds great! (Nice and fitting profile pic by the way ;) )

I wonder how much time you have on campus, or if you are nearly all the time at a lesson :rolleyes:

Anyway: You said there is much woodland. So I dare you to get completely naked, put in your but plug, and dress again.
Of course only if it is within your limits and if there is enough wood to cover in ;)

Publiccummer
04-01-2018, 04:14 PM
On the Thursday I have nothing on, so can definitely strip and plug x

Jackwestham
04-02-2018, 03:32 AM
Hello Getdare!

This coming Thursday I should have a day at campus where not many people are about and am hoping to do some public/anal dares!

There's woodland areas on campus which would be an easy place to do some stuff but also usual uni campus stuff.

Plug yourself, then go out to the laundry room, and do your washing, but wash the underwear you are wearing! You may put your other on while your underwear washes!

itzlinc25
04-02-2018, 11:53 AM
Hello Getdare!

I dare you to strip in the woodlands and see how far you can venture away from your clothing. Go for over 1000 paces if you can.

Publiccummer
04-02-2018, 05:49 PM
Plug yourself, then go out to the laundry room, and do your washing, but wash the underwear you are wearing! You may put your other on while your underwear washes!

Hmm may be too risky due to CCTV (the issue with too many public dares) I'll check if there are cameras but if you or anyone can think of a creative way to do this subtlety I'm up for it!

Publiccummer
04-02-2018, 05:50 PM
I dare you to strip in the woodlands and see how far you can venture away from your clothing. Go for over 1000 paces if you can.

Will combine this with other woodland based dares- 1000 is a lot 😁