PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

tyrion
03-28-2018, 09:40 PM
20/male/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

About me:
I am 20 years old, male and straight, though I am into cross-dressing and feminisation. I am a brown Indian, am fairly slim and have recently shaved my arms and legs. I am a college student and live in a student dormitory. I think I am a bit shy at first, but can open up later.

My Likes:
First is cross-dressing, I have been secretly cross-dressing since I was quite young and it used to turn me on. I used to try on my mother's clothes when I was alone in the house, I own female clothes now though. Until a few months back I only used to cross-dress in private, but recently I have cross-dressed outdoors at night. (Last night I visited a few shops while cross-dressed). However so far I have never really interacted with others while cross-dressed and I would really like to.
I think it has been a fantasy of mine to be humiliated by a group of girls, and I would love tasks that could humiliate me in front of a girl (without getting me into trouble). Or if we could have Skype sessions you could be that girl.
I like hidden-public, semi-public tasks. Clothing control, dice dares, pictures are also welcome. I have also been doing some sleeping dares, like sleeping naked or cross-dressed under my blanket (have a roommate).

Things I have not done but would like to try:
1) Interacting with others while cross-dressed: with people outside, not those in my dorm
2) Makeup: I have been wanting to try some makeup, but I don't own any and don't really know how to
3) Hypnosis: I have tried a few tracks, but they didn't seem to work. I don't know if I should look for better ones, or if I am not doing something right, or maybe hypnosis is not for me.
4) I am willing consider new things as long as they are not in my limits

My previous experiences:
My first Experience was with a mistress on getdare (who was quite new to this), she gave me some cross-dressing tasks for a couple of weeks.
My second time was with a very experienced and strict Mistress. We had regular sessions on skype and she would give me various humiliating tasks. She also had a number of rules for me: I was not allowed to wear any underwear, I was to sleep naked (under my blanket), and could only wear a towel at night (even outside my room). I liked most of it but after a while she made me do some tasks that were in my limits and we ended it soon after that

Who I am looking for:
I strongly prefer females, but will consider males. We can be communicating by KIK or Skype. You should be giving me tasks based on my likes, we can try other things that you are interested in as long as those are not in my limits.

Soft Limits: Risk being caught by someone in my dorm (being caught doing something for which I am likely to be reported is a hard limit), body writing, low pain, uploading pictures online with face (temporarily dot exposed)

Hard limits: Anal, Gross (Piss, scat, eating Cum), permanent, illegal, getting caught in my dorm doing something for which I could be reported, personal information, excessive pain

If you think you could be my Mistress (or Master) send me a PM, include the following information:
ASL
What you want me to call you
Your likes, kinks
Preferred mode of communication
Your previous experiences (if any)