PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/slave seeks 21+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Tryingmybest
11-27-2017, 04:06 PM
23/female/slave seeks 21+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello,
I hope you are having a good day. I am going to go in a very detailed explanation. Just wanna say, please don't contact me if we don't click at least 90%. I have had bad shares of relationships and just trying to be very cautious this time.

Who am I?
I am 23, gonna turn 24 v. soon, F. I am as gay as they can be. You can call me Alex. I am a blogger by profession and art is one of my plus points. I am honest and can't lie to save my life. Hehe. So, I guess that's a plus. I am very down to earth and love to have a good talk here and there. I can be a super nerd at times. And I love Games, Music and Anime. I can hold an intelligent conversation and can code. So, I am kinda computerish. Tbh, I am just a person who is trying their best to strive. I currently live at my parents but I have a whole floor to myself and spend almost all time alone except meals. This is going to be changed soon as I am in process of getting admission at Uni.

What I am looking for?
I am looking for a Domme/Mistress, who is caring and understanding. I can be a lot to handle sometimes so, someone who is strict too and can keep me in line. Someone who can take control of my life and be in a way that I can have a structure in life. Someone I can please and be at their beck and call. I want to please you and will try my best as long as it doesn't break limits. I will mention my limits down below but I am willing to try new things. At the same time, I understand that you also have a life besides online world and I will accommodate to that. Being a blogger gives me a plus to change my schedule according to Mistress needs. All in all, someone who can also be a friend when time ask for it. I will always mind my place.

What else?
Should have a chat account. Will not do emails.

What I will love in a Relationship...
I have got a fair amount of shit handled to me in life. And I just don't want this relationship to be another source of stress. I would love to explore the kinky with you and at the same time I will love to submit to you. You must be honest. Understanding and caring. I know I am not perfect and I will eventually break rules, I will accept punishment as long as its justified and not an abuse of power. At the same time, I would love it if we can talk and you can be available to just talk idly. Not just come online and set the task and disappear. It will really help me build up trust. I am just looking for an honest relationship.

Other Info

I suffer from Mental Health Issue, so, if that's too much. I understand, please don't contact me.
I am 5'3". Tomboyish.
My weight fluctuates a lot due to meds.
I can probably irritate you to death with Harry Potter Knowledge.

Pain is A-okay.
Humiliation is fine to an extent. (Only if, you are into it)
Rules and Punishment (because I hate the guilt and its so ever consuming if i disobey, I will accept my punishment and hopefully we can move on). Looking for strictness.

Please discuss in details via Message.

Limits
Pee, Scat, Poop, Diaper, Messy, Illegal, Friends, Family, Semi Public, Public, Blackmail, Social Suicide, Face, Webcam. And the general. Will discover more as time comes.
I understand a sense of trust is required and I am willing to show my face as trust builds up.

Toys
Mostly household stuff. Vibrator. Willing to arrange more as time allows.

Are we clicking?
If yes that's great! I would love to serve you.
90%ish, that's great too.
50%ish, I am sorry.

What will I get out of this Relationship?
People usually wonder. Or at least I think they wonder what I would get out of this...
I am a born sub, an introvert, and love to please others. I will have someone who shares the idea and will probably get a very understanding Domme/Mistress out of this. Maybe a friend too.

Interested?
Because I had shitty relationships before.I hope you will be willing to try out before taking decision. And I hope we respect each other privacy if we don't work out.

How to contact me?
You can leave a message.
Or you can contact me at kik - removed
If you use any other platform, I am willing to try it out.
I will reply to everyone who contacts me.

I hope you respect my privacy and won't retaliate if we don't work out.

Have a good day. Take Care