PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: The Hypnotist

coadycat
10-19-2009, 04:23 AM
Cindy and Jill waited at the train station for the 10:15 train to arrive waiting for Tom to arrive.The train is here Jill said as they both ran over to greet there friend Tom who they hadn't seen for 10 years.After all greetings were over they all got into Cindy's moms car and proceeded to Cindy's home were Tom would be staying while attending the Cindy and Jill's local junior high school.That night they all sat around the kitchen table catching up on old times with the girls and Cindy's parent's.After a while Cindy's parent's said goodnight and went to bed leaving us alone to keep chatting.
Is it true you were a magicians assistant? yes i said but only part time my old neighbor was a magician and he taught me some magic and how to hypnotize people.The girls started to laugh and said we don't believe in that sort of stuff it cant be done.OK then Tom said i bet you 50 dollars i can hypnotize you
OK then but how do we know if you do hypnotize us ?You could use a magic trick to put us to sleep and then just say you hypnotized us.Tom thought about this for a while and said OK girls go over to the other side of the room and i want you to decide between yourselves a word or number and i will make you tell me it.The girls did this then hurried back to Tom.Nor you to girls lay on the floor relax and listen to my voice.After about 10 minutes the girls were hypnotized and
Tom quickly got the information he wanted from them and started to bring them out of there trance when he had a good idea he proceeded to hypnotize them again.
When you girls hear me and only me say the word dog you will be in my complete control and do everything i say and when you hear me and only me say the word cat you will snap out of your trance and you will not remember anything that happened to you.Tom then woke them up and told them there they were thinking of the number 35.The girls were amazed with what happened and they went back to talking for a while and then proceeded to bed and Jill went home as they had a big day tomorow taking Tom sightseeing around there small country town.

coadycat
10-19-2009, 04:40 AM
This is my first story so i would appreciate any comments advice and any suggestions on improving the storyline..
THANK YOU.....:)

The Judge
10-19-2009, 07:39 AM
good so far keep it up

cornylad
10-19-2009, 01:35 PM
yer keep going, very interesting story would love to know what happened to the girls

coadycat
10-26-2009, 02:32 AM
TWO MONTHS LATER- Tom had settled down into his new school and was looking forward to the school holidays starting in two days because cindys mom and dad were going on a two weeks on a ship cruse and Tom and Cindy would have the house to there selves. The day finally came it was the end of school and the first day of the holidays.Come downstairs and say goodbye to me and your mother Cindys dad called out as Cindy ran down the stairs still half asleep. Goodbye mum goodbye dad giving them a big hug.Now we have a few rules for you and Tom while we are away. No party's , no drinking and keep the house clean for when we get back. Ok mum Cindy said as they both got in the taxi and it drove off into the distance.A few days past and Jill decided to stay for the rest of the holidays she walked in the front door in a short skirt and a white t shirt. Putting down her bag in front of me Tom could make out the shape of her small breasts that was showing from the top of her tight t shirt and decided to have some fun with the girls as he remembered back two months ago that he hypnotised them.

The Judge
10-28-2009, 03:44 PM
love the suspense! write a new chapter soon

Sexybabe16
10-28-2009, 11:25 PM
more! this will be very good..

The Judge
11-10-2009, 05:09 PM
when is the next part coming out? i cant wait!

coadycat
12-29-2009, 05:57 AM
It was 6 oclock at night when Tom put my plan into action.The girls were on the couch waching tv when Tom said the word DOG suddenly the girls stoped what they were doing and looked at Tom with a blank look on there face and then Tom knew they were in His control.He looked at both girls for a while trying to decide what th make them do then he had a idea,Tom put some music on and told both of them to do a strptease down to there pantys.He could not beleave his luck watching 2 young girls striping in front of him then standing there in just there pantys.Tom giggled at Jill as she removed her bra as padding fell to the ground revealing her flat chest.Tom walked up to Jill and slowly pulled her pantys off as he was curious to see how much hair she had on her pussy.Seeing her very small patch of blond hair made Tom almost cum in his pants as he touched her pussy.it was starting to get dark so Tom then orderd Cindy and Jill to go to the closet and get 2 long coats and put on and meet him at Cindys perants car parked in the driveway.They all got in the car and Tom drove them out of town to a old dirt road and parked the car.He could see it was going to be a full moon and it would lite up evrything like it was day. He then orderd them to get out as tom pulled out 2 dog collars out of a bag he had in the car placing them around the girls neck followrd be 2 dog leashes and proceded to walk them down the dirt road.

coadycat
12-29-2009, 06:22 AM
Any ideas for the storie line would be appreciated.:)

The Judge
12-29-2009, 12:55 PM
its a great story
(maybe they wake up naked or something embarrassing like that)
p.s. i'd love it in my courtroom(brain) if you could use correct spelling and right grammer please

Captain Harkness
12-29-2009, 01:15 PM
How is this related to truth or dare?

Logan429
12-29-2009, 02:18 PM
How is this related to truth or dare?

It doesn't have to be. Alot of good storys aren't based truth or dare.