PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

DDragon726
03-23-2018, 10:25 PM
19/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

Introduction

Hi there! I see that you've decided to check on this thread! Welcome welcome!

Let's just jump right to the facts! A brief description of myself. I am an American and 19 years old. I'm 5'6" (and 1/2? maybe?) and weigh about 135-140 lbs. I go to school full time and plan to graduate next year if I keep up with my work. I am majoring in mathematics-secondary education because I plan to become a high school math teacher. I was actually inspired by my English teacher, who helped me become the person I am today. So, in return, I want to inspire and help people go through the high school phase so that they can achieve greatness. But I'm sure that's my optimism speaking for itself. Oh yeah! I am really optimistic. I tend to rub my happiness onto other people. I like seeing smiles on people's faces. I would practically do anything to bring a smile on someone's face or to make their day better.

Kinks

I'm interested in the kinks and the non-kinky part of the relationship. For me, it's the well-being of my partner first; then, the kinky stuff. It's important to have a foundation of trust and love so that the fun stuff would be more meaningful. I do have my kinks (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85999) listed, if you're willing to read an entire list. It's also in my blog section so do check it out! A few I can list to give you a general idea would be bondage, ropes, restraints, degradation, and toys. I don't enjoy knife play, or anything with blood involved. I get super queasy and sick to the stomach.

Sub? Dom? Switch?

I am not a 100% sub. I'm more like 75% dom and 25% sub. I'm naturally a dom and a sadist. I love to see people in pain ever since I was a little kid. I think this all started because of all the damsels in distress kids cartoons showed back in the day. I just love it when they struggle from their bonds and are so vulnerable to anyone, especially the captor. Now, I won't do anything to permanently damage your body. I have my limits and of course, I will respect your limits as well. However, I am open to the idea of switching from time to time. We can discuss more in detail afterwards.

What am I looking for?

I am looking for someone who truly wants to build and develop a relationship with me (basically long term). Someone who yearns for that kinky relationship in their life, although not everything that we talk about has to be bondage, sex, or anything of the sort. I mean, there are so much in life to talk about. Life would be pretty dull if all we talked about were those things. Like I've mentioned before, I treasure the kinky and the non-kinky aspects of the relationship. I don't just want to be seen as someone who just wants to do dirty things and be done with it. No. I want you to come to me if you need any support. I want to help you get through your day and be your companion.

I also look for someone who is willing to give their time for this. This is going to be heavily dependent on the time we spend together. Of course, some days will be busier than others and that's fine. Everyone has their reasons to be busy. However, if you're not able to give about a substantial amount of time, then I don't think this is for you. The reason I bring this up is because commitment is important. If you're not fully committed to this, then I don't think the relationship would work out well for the both of us.

Distance is normally not an issue, but if you're like 16 hours ahead of me, then I apologize in advance. Preferred gender is female. I don't have a problem with having a male sub, but it's rare that I would pick one. You can try it out and see what happens. Maybe you can convince me.

How to apply?

If you made it this far, congratulations! I know it's a lot to read, but I really want to make a few of my points clear.

To apply, just simply send me your name, your age, your gender, your likes/limits, what you found interesting about myself, anything interesting about yourself, and anything else you would like to ask me or add to your reply.

THE END (Finally)

Well, hopefully you have learned a little bit about myself. I genuinely pray that I didn't make you fall asleep in the middle of reading all of this. It's a lot to take in, I know. If you thought that I'm a pretty cool person to hang out with, then we can become friends instead. That's also fine, too. Since you've read this far, then maybe you seem like a great person to hang around with. No one has the patience for this except for my crazy friends probably. Anyways, thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

RANDOM FACTS!

I play games. Not a lot of games really. I only play CounterStrike: Global Offensive, TF2, Osu!, and Overwatch (not really anymore).

I love plushiesssssssssssssssssssss! I don't have a lot right now. I just have a teddy bear and Rilakkuma. I plan to buy more though! Hopefully, Molang characters (and check them out!).

I love math. Math. Math. Math. Math. Math. Have I said that enough? Maybe? Math.

Math.

My favorite sport is volleyball. I have played volleyball competitively when I was in high school. Won a few championships and lost a few. I just love how teamwork is so crucial in volleyball and when it works, boy does it work well.

DDragon726
04-01-2018, 10:40 AM
Distance is normally not an issue, but if you're like 16 hours ahead of me, then I apologize in advance.

Going to drop this from the requirements. Any distance is fine. We can work things out.

DDragon726
04-07-2018, 06:24 PM
As the title says, I'm no longer searching because I have found a sub.