PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in US (serious replies only)

The Natural
03-21-2018, 05:15 PM
25/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in US (serious replies only)

It's been a long time since I've made a serious post here; I'd like to think I moved on to bigger and better things. However, I keep finding myself logging back on every now and then just to see how things have changed, if at all.

A LITTLE ABOUT ME:

I'm 25, 26 as of tomorrow. I first joined this website almost ten years ago now. I'd go as far to say this website is where I discovered myself, and my kink. This was the first step for me, and my first sense of exploration (more on that later). I began my journey as (what I thought was) a dominant, and moved to a switch in my early 20's. I currently identify as a switch, with a heavy emphasis on submission. I'd go as far to say I prefer submission.

Physically, I'm 5'11" on a good day, weighing in at around 182 lbs. Fitness is an important part of my life, but that's not to say I see myself as some kind of fitness guru. I enjoy video gaming, the outdoors, and dogs. Especially dogs. I'm just an average guy, moving through life while trying to have as much fun as I can.

Enough about that. No one is reading because they want my autobiography.

ABOUT YOU:

So I had this realization the other day as to why I keep coming back here. One of the reasons I used to love this website is because you could find a ton of people who were all about exploring. Exploring new kinks, exploring fantasies, exploring themselves.

I'm looking to find that again. I'm looking to find that person who likes to push boundaries and try new things, that person who is probably on the extreme side a little bit, that person who is intelligent, creative, and understanding. I have kinks that are a little complex, and someone who understands (and maybe embraces) that is ideal. It doesn't matter to me if you're a newbie or experienced, all that matters to me is that you are exploratory and inquisitive.

Females only, please. What you look like doesn't matter, but it is important that you are female. Your intelligence and creativity will take you a lot farther here (and in life, honestly) than any looks will.

MY KINK

For the sake of being standard, I'll put a quick list of my likes, dislikes and limits. Understand that this is not an all encompassing list, and more can (and will) come up.

Likes: Bondage/Selfbondage, Humiliation/Degradation, role reversal, creative games, chances/risk, petplay, some pain, anal/oral play, CBT, humiliation/degradation, and did I mention humiliation/degradation?
Dislikes: Watersports, involving others, pain
Limits: Social suicide, scat, blood, illegal

A lot of those seem standard I'm sure, but I assure you I have some kinks that are a little more interesting and fun that I'm not entirely willing to tell the internet. Please don't hesitate to ask if we do end up talking.

FINAL NOTES:

I live alone, and it's ideal that you do too. I'm not entirely against pictures and video, but like everyone else, don't expect them outright. Being so interesting in humiliation and degradation involves a lot of trust and understanding. I can't emphasis enough that this is a roleplay to me; you have to understand that it's like flipping a switch. The way you speak and treat me one minute is not real in a fantasy sense.

That's all I really have for now. If you're interested, please shoot me a PM here with the following information. It doesn't have to be in this format, but like everyone else, I can't stand one liner messages, and likely won't even reply. This format is merely just to get the conversation going, and bonus points to those who put in extra information.

How long have you been into the scene?
Dominant/Submissive/Switch?
How much time do you generally spend online?
What do you do for fun?
Dogs or Cats?
Give me a brief overview of your likes and dislikes?
What would you say is your best quality?

Thank you for your time!