PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (do not have webcam)

Kitii
03-03-2018, 08:55 PM
19/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (do not have webcam (Or do I?), Beginner)

Hello! My name Is Kitii. I am a 19 yr old subgirl from Arizona, looking for a dom/domme to take control of me. I am not interested in a short term relationship, nor a sexting conversation, which leads me to my first Bullet point

Regarding Pictures and Videos
Though at a glance it may seem im completely against the idea of ever sending pictures and videos, thats not quite the case. I will not send them at the very start, or day two. I will send them when I feel comfortable doing so. That might be a few days into the relationship or might be a few weeks. It all depends on how the relationship goes, how natural it all feels, and how much trust I feel in my superior. With that being said, bullet point number two...

What type of relationship do I Want?
If you're a strict, cruel dom/domme, do yourself and I both a favor and stop reading. While a fair balance of firmness is never bad, I dont want to be pushed to do things I truly feel uncomfortable doing. My limits are my limits and unless I say so, I dont want those pushed. I want an understanding, more caring dom/domme as opposed to a Strict, cruel Master/Mistress. My limits are exactly that, limits. Which starts bullet point three.

Likes, Dislikes, Curiosities, and Limits.
So this section goes over things I like, dislike, will not do, and things i'm curious to try. Likes are things I would like to do/have training in on a fairly regular basis, dislikes are best used for punishments or leverage (use it fairly!), and limits are, well, self explanatory.
Likes: Light to moderate pain, light anal, bondage, bathroom control, edges, pee, clothing control, playful domination, semi-public, and humiliation
Dislikes: Severe pain, Rough anal, long term bondage (30+ mins) in painful positions, toothpaste, poo, food/drink control, strong humiliation(like exhibition), mass edges
Curiosities: Sleep tasks, light blackmail, oral training, plugging, clothing modifications, long term denial, childlike punishments (cornertime, etc), hypnosis, food/drink control, breath play (safely!), and pet play
Limits: Pictures/videos (read above), blackmail, friends/family, Total Power Exchange, offline relationship, Extreme pain, illegal, beastiality, Body modifications, Body Writing, Money control,
Now that those delicate details are ceovered, on to the the fourth point:

What I ask for from you
I know that in a sub/dom relationship, the sub is normally the one who serves the master, but I ask for some things to be covered just so we understand just who and what we are and do. I want to, first and foremost, be treated like a human. Remember that I have feelings, emotions, and goals in life. Im not too sure of myself at many points and there are times when I need support and reassurance. I want it to be assured that if things go well or end prematurely, that neither of us will try to use what we have against one another, and in the same spirit, if one of us has a problem to tell the other. No sub/dom relationship can work well without clear understating and connection to one another. If youve read this far, I hope Its clear enough

Another important detail is that I, Kitii, am transgender. I am not yet on hormones nor have I had the surgery, so by some standards I am still male. I personally find my figure and body to be of a rather feminine shape and form, though. I sometimes wear a stuffed bra when I go out and no, I am NOT a sissy. This also causes me to have a fair amount of body dysphoria, which isnt fun at all.

I am also very new to these types of relationship (I have been a domme before, but sub is new-ish), so By some means, I am a beginner. Keep that in mind.

So for the last part.

IF you are interested in being my dom/domme, Im happy to see you still have interest. I want to run this from kik, and maybe later on move to skype or a similar application. To contact me, send me the following info on kik, and Ill be in touch when i receive your message!
My Kik is alteden

Name:
What about me caught your attention:
How long have you been into the lifestyle?:
Are you okay with a new slave?:
Did you read my entire ad?:
Your GD Username:

That about sums it up. I appreciate your time and patience, it took me a while to write this and I look forward to all replies I end up getting. To those who message me, thank you!