PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Thoughtwrangler
03-02-2018, 04:11 PM
27/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

If you’re looking for some quick tasks/use and abuse...
Just message and ask. If your profile doesn’t have your likes/dislikes/limits make sure they’re in your message. The more pathetic you portray yourself, the more likely it is I’ll respond. Just because I don’t respond once doesn’t mean you can’t ask again in the future.

How to respond to this ad.

Quickest way to piss me off is not reading and paying attention to the detail of below. I read and re-read good ads and applications before responding. I expect the same effort in applicants to be a slave.

If you don’t fit requirements perfectly you may still apply and note where you aren’t meeting what I’ve specified. Do NOT waste my time asking “Would I be interested even though…?” I don’t know if I’m interested until you’ve told me what I expect you to.

Clarifying questions are fine.

Overview of what I seek.
What I seek is someone to bring a little more happiness into my life.

Not that my life isn’t already happy, but I’m a person who goes after what he wants.

There are several types of applicants that would hold some interest to me. But some general rules that apply to all of the potential personas.

You’re of legal age (over 18).
You’re into both pain and humiliation to some extent.
You have minimum 1 hour a day on average to devote to your service.
You are a submissive driven by a desire to serve, rather than a brat with a desire to be punished for acting out.
You are looking for control that extends out beyond doing tasks during a session. I.e. feeling that they are owned even when you are not doing something for me.
Speak/write English to a reasonable degree of skill. At least understanding basic spelling and grammar.
You are, at a minimum, willing to consider the idea of sending exposing pictures/video in the future after trust has been established.
You understand that this will almost certainly be online only, with no chance of meeting. If you’re Melbourne, Australia area - maybe there’s a chance.

I’ll detail the following personas of interest below:

Affectionate/loving slave
Naturally inferior slave
Couples

Affectionate/loving slave:
I’ve had most success with slaves who have wanted to build a connection with someone. But who have needed the structure that slavery can bring; or have felt they needed to earn affection/approval through effort and service.

Most often I find applicants who fit this persona are young high achievers, possibly going through their “quarter-life crisis”. Though this doesn’t always have to be the case. I’ve had a couple of fun (shorter) experiences with house wives who wanted something interesting during the day while hubby is off at work and kids are at school.

I’d love to have another one of these, however that connection comes from time to chat frequently and often. Currently I don’t have a lot of free time. I’d be happy to consider any applicants who fit this persona, but honestly it might be tough for me to accomplish.
Note: I’m only going to be interested in CIS females for this persona.

Naturally inferior slave:
This is something that has been of more interest to me of late. This is someone who wants to be controlled through fear.

Yes, that order I just gave you might send you into a panic. But you’ll do it, because you know the punishment will be worse.

Beyond just a desire to be controlled through fear, I particularly enjoy slaves who start from an idea that something about them makes them naturally inferior. While I argue strongly for equality day-to-day, oppression based on race, sex, or sexuality is an appealing basis for a power exchange relationship.

Some “inferiorities” that appeal to me:
Being female
Being anything other than white
Being overweight (for females)
Being homosexual (or bi for males)
Being a sissy (for males)
Being a trans-woman
Being old

Of a similar vein to this is slaves who want to be “dumbed down” or “reduced” to a lesser state of being. Turned into an animal, bimbo, doll or object.

Two things to understand if you are interested in this persona. You are not here for my approval or my care. You are here to take abuse for my amusement. It’s a hard, miserable, unfair life. It shits me that people approach me saying they’re inferior and want hard constant use and then bitch out. Consider carefully how serious you are about this.

I am open to the idea of !CONSENSUAL! blackmail if you need that to keep you obedient under such a strict regime. But only if I’m convinced you understand the gravitas of that consent. You would need to sign (yes physically sign, and send me the original) a contract.

Couples
Define couples as two (I’d accept a larger group) who can serve in physical proximity to each other. Could be roommates, could be a married couple.
I’ve not played with this dynamic before, but the idea of the psychological play possibilities appeal to me.
Orders where they must work/suffer together to please. Orders where they must betray their partner. Shared pool of orgasms for the month, that they don’t know how many they can have.

Other notes
Sissies and Transwomen:
The level of femininity in your appearance is a major contributing factor to my acceptance of you. If you are unwilling to show your face immediately, best not to apply.

Other males:
You will need to be comfortable being hairless from under the eyebrows. Chubby or overweight guys need not apply. Slim is preferred over muscular.

Littles/pets:
I’m not into DD/lg(b) or pet play as a general kink. I sometimes incorporate facets of it as humiliation, but it’s a rarity. If that’s what you’re majorly into, I’m probably not the right match.

How to apply:
If you have skype, add me there. My username is masterrhaegar
If you have kik, add me there. My username is thoughtwrangler
Message me here, letting me know if you’ve added me on either of the above platforms and what your username(s) is.
In your message include the following details:
Your first name (or a pseudonym if you don’t feel comfortable with first name, but specify if this is the case).
What are some of your hobbies
What do you do for work/studies
Your location (nearest large city)
Your living arrangements
Your likes, dislikes and limits
A detailed physical description of yourself
A brief summary of your toys
A brief summary of your sexual history/preferences
Your definition of the perfect slave
The reason you wish to be trained as a slave.