PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

zer0123
02-11-2018, 08:25 PM
25/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

Hello everyone, I'm Zero, and I'm back here to find a slave, and hopefully with this ad of mine, I'll be able to find one. So, for any FEMALE slaves looking for a master, anyone who knows a slave that's looking, or... well, anyone that likes to read good ads, take a look and see if you're interested in being mine.

Note: Please read every bit of this ad before messaging me, I don't like going over something that I explained here. With that said, let's get started.

About Me

General info: I’m 25 and live in Connecticut, I work in construction with my dad, love playing my ps3 or any other games, normally writing my songs or stories, love my anime, and love my music, mostly metal or hard rock or anything old school, but I'll listen to just anything... except country.

Personality: Love to joke around and laugh, very sarcastic, but can be serious when it is most needed.

Not too experienced: I've had slaves in the past, but they haven't lasted too long, so I would consider myself inexperienced, but not too much to the point where I don't know what I'm doing. With that being said, I rather someone who's inexperienced like me so we can build on our likes together, but it's ok if you do have experience, just don't expect me to know everything about you from day one, nor do I expect you to know everything about me from the jump.

Still a virgin: This is totally by choice, and this is something you have'll to respect as well, if you want to pursue this with me.

Master or Daddy dom: I'm more for a slave, but if there's a babygirl looking at this who's interested, that's fine with me.

My Likes....
(Well, a few of them right now)

Complete control/TPE: Obviously this is wishful thinking, but hey, if anyone is willing to give me that, then that's a plus, if not, that's fine too.

Roleplay: This is something we will do a lot, and if you're not too familiar, or good at roleplaying, I will train you to be a good roleplayer.

Degradation/mild humiliation: It took me a while to get into this, but I really like the feeling of calling someone my property, and instead of feeling a certain way about that, they feel honored to hear this from me, along with other vulgar words and phrases. As for humiliation, this is something I'm still trying to like, that's why mild only for now.

My Dislikes

Disobedience: As much as I love obedience, I hate disobedience more, especially if it's intentional.

Dishonesty: I'm giving my all in this, so I expect you to do the same. Do not apply if you cannot be trustworthy.

My Limits

Scat: No.... Just, no.

Watersport: It was something I tried to get into in the past, but it didn't work, so this is a limit for now.

Extreme pain: Anything that involves blood, unrecoverable scars, or anything of the sort, then no.

The things you'll need, or have to get if you want to be my slave

Kik: This is mandatory, for this will be our main means of communication.

Skype: We might not use this much, maybe not even at all since Kik can do video chat now, but still have this just in case.

Voxer, or any walkie-talkie app: While we won't do much video chat, especially in the beginning, we will do voice chat, that's the best means to communicate better.

Important things you need to know

Pics: Due to my past slaves, I do expect pics for various reasons, one of them obviously, is because... well simple, I want them. I'll explain the other reasons if we talk later. Now, I will understand if you don't want to send pics day one, but you have to be willing to send them eventually.

My work schedule: My work hours can vary, so I expect you to try and adapt to them, as I will to yours.

Beyond us

Relationships: I should've put this in the beginning, but oh well. If you're currently in a relationship or a marriage, then turn away and move on, cause I'm looking for something long-term to a maybe future relationship, and that also means no other masters too, I want this to be monogamous, and for you to treat this seriously like I will.

Your work or school schedule: Just inform me on your hours and we'll go from there.

////////////////

So for now, that is it for my ad. I'll update it if I forgot something, or need to put something else important. So, if you're interested, or have any questions, just message me up here, or on Kik, my name is DizzyDevils, or at my email, it's [email protected]. So, I look forward to all the responses I see. :)

zer0123
06-25-2018, 11:26 AM
Giving this a bump back up