PDA

View Full Version : 25/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

apr_ska
02-07-2018, 01:50 PM
25/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

About me/What I’m looking for:

Hi all! So I’ve recently joined here in an attempt to experiment with my possible dominant side. See, I’m in a long term D/s relationship with the greatest girlfriend/domme I could ever want, but when I realized I may want to test out the ropes as a dominant, my girlfriend realised she couldn’t help me on that front. So I started my online search!

I don’t really have any experience being a dominant, so I obviously can’t ask you to have a lot of experience as a submissive. However, I do have my experienced domme gf helping me when I need it! For those of you looking to be dominated by a couple, my girlfriend would be able to take on a more major role as well. People looking to be dominated by both of us are strongly preferred!! Despite my lack of personal experience I read quite a bit and have learned a lot through the years, but still, please be patient.

This would be online only, starting off short term and if we get on well long term is definitely a possibility. You will not be required to take pictures/videos, and communication will stay on getDare until we get to the point where we can kik, etc if you’d like.

If you choose to be dominated by both of us, we have different likes/dislikes, but both love strict schedules/rules/daily tasks. As for general likes, dice dares, bondage, orgasm and clothing control, micromanagement, discipline, nipple play, humiliating slave training, & hidden public are big ones.

Limits are toilet related/unsanitary/major public (or including nonconsenting individuals)/illegal/permanent.

There’s more that may be slipping my mind right now, but most other things are somewhere in between and would/could be used for punishment or adding a bit of interest to tasks. This would all be discussed beforehand anyway.

I would love someone we can be friends with as well, so someone that is looking for casual conversation in between is ideal! A huge part of a good domme is being able to be there for you as a support as well, so the ideal sub should be willing to forge that bond and trust. Reports and good communication about the tasks themselves is necessary. Decent effort needs to be put in, so that includes a report on how you feel, what you’re thinking, etc during tasks and good writing skills are important!! It shows you care enough to try. The more in-depth the better because then I can better decide anything else that comes into our play.

Us:
I’m 22 (I know the ad says 25, that’s in reference to my gf)/F/Lesbian-ish (I say -ish because I’d been with a lot of guys in the past but can pretty much say being with a woman is most fulfilling for me.) I have long dirty blonde hair (though it’s currently dyed teal) and grey eyes, slim, average height. I am literally a beauty school dropout, though I did pretty well in actual school. I work in food service at night and a customer service agent during most days, so different time zones would probably work fine (we are currently EST, though neither of us are from the area originally and time zones would change if we move away anyway). I collect records and lingerie and have quite a few tattoos and piercings. I have a bit of a rockabilly vibe? I have experience as a fitness coach (I was trying to impress my gf before we got together, so I did it as a side thing for a bit :rolleyes:) so anyone that wants rules in that department, I’m your gal.

My gf is 25/F/vehemently anti label but probably closest to bi or pan sexual. She is 5’7” and very athletic, as in she’s taught pilates, Zumba, and dance, she rock climbs and competes in triathlons. Professionally she is a stunt double, which I’ve learned isn’t really as cool as it sounds. She has long wavy brown hair, brown eyes, and can be best described as the badass leather jacket wearing type. She’s also super smart/well educated and into most things geeky! (So you probably have some things in common with at least one of us.) She is a very strict disciplinarian! If you also want her as your domme, it’s probably best you call her Madame/Mistress and I would be Miss.

Please leave a comment or PM with any questions/concerns!

tl;dr: No. Go back and read it!

Seriously, those that didn’t bother to read the whole ad need not apply. But please send apps over PM!

Actual application:

Other than names for play, what is your name? Can be nickname too
What is your biological sex?
Gender identity?
Sexual orientation?
What are your pronouns?
Your time zone?
Describe your physical appearance. This isn’t a dealbreaker, it’s just for me to get a visual of who is on the other end.
Tell me more about you! Hobbies or interests, facts I should know or you’d like me to know.

What are you looking for in a domme?
What made you decide to apply to my ad in particular?
Likes?
“Soft” limits (dislikes that would be used for punishments/difficult tasks or negotiable)?
Hard limits?
Goals? ie anal training, slave training, etc
Things you’d like to explore?
Your current toy collection, and household items you may be able to use?
Experience?
Living situation, ie alone, roommates but own room, etc

Please include a copy of your BDSM test results as well!
Then tell me a bit about how accurate they may be in regards to your likes/dislikes and why.

What makes you think you’re a good fit?

The more thorough you are, the better! That way I’ll have less follow up questions :P

sa921
03-13-2018, 07:34 PM
Congrats on being put in top ads! Someone is going to be very lucky :p