PDA

View Full Version : because we all want the sex... maybe

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
10-17-2009, 03:04 PM
hi this is my first story so please dont be too harsh with the comments. i hope you will like it. its based on true story but mostly fiction.

Misty was sitting on the desk in empty art classroom expecting her friend appear in the door any minute. Listening to her ipod she was thinking how few months ago she would be probably doing her chemistry homework in homework club. Her life changed so much since Silvia decided to introduce her to the group. She didn’t expect them to accept her, she would never dream of becoming a part of the group and now she was closer to them than she could imagine.
She would never expect them to stand up to Logan to protect her and her dignity. Instead of centre of school gossips she ended up as a part of the group. Always scared to do something wrong and that the bubble would burst leaving her alone just like it was before all of that happened. But deep down she knew that nothing would be the same as it was.
The door opened. Misty automatically jumped off the desk running 2 greet her best friend Livia.
Livia was a pretty girl with blue eyes that could always guess what were you thinking and long brown hair with blond highlights. It created an impression of sun reflecting in them even on rainy days. She looked almost like an angel but Misty knew that angry Livia had nothing to do with angels.
A warm smile on her face appeared as soon as she noticed Misty running to her. They both hugged. Maybe it was sort of weird way of saying hello to a person you see everyday but that was just the way of greeting people that the group developed. Misty realised that it wasn’t happening that often when Logan was still in the group. Everything changed so much.
The girls didn’t get to let go of each other when they both felt warm muscular arms on their waists pulling them gently to a chest that many girls would fall for. The smell of chocolate lynx filled the air.
-Hope I’m not interrupting...
-No. We’ll just have to have a threesome.
The voice belonged to Eithan. He was tall and had hot muscular body that could take the breath away. His dark blond hair was up to an ear long and his eyes were icy blue and seductive. Girls used to laugh that he wouldn’t be a good father because his evil-eyes seemed to say ‘I’m going to rape you in a minute’.
They all giggled. This type of joke always were normal, and nobody would take them seriously, but if that would happen few months ago. Now they all knew that as soon as they turn 16 it all can change, so far their messing around was just a kind of joking but now they were in year 11 and they knew everything was about to change.
Misty went back to her comfortable seat on the art desk waiting for Livia to join her. Eithan sat opposite. On the second table.
-So how is life going girls?
-Not bad at all. Which is quite unusual on Monday morning.
-What do we have first lesson?
-RE
-Ah, great at least we are together in the class.
After Misty mentioned that, Eithan smiled. But then quickly tried to hide it. Girls have noticed that but didn’t say anything. The bell rang and all of them went to their tutorial classes for registration.

plz comment

Star Shadows
10-17-2009, 03:12 PM
having already read about 3 posts extra of this i cant wait. You guys and Galls are going to love it.

Lovesfundares
10-17-2009, 03:16 PM
I WANT extras toooo!!!
LOOKS GOOD
=)

Star Shadows
10-18-2009, 03:25 AM
lovesfundares it's the benefit of being an editor/proof reader. not to mention a bff.

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
10-18-2009, 04:30 AM
well, I have to have someone's opinion before posting. anyway the story will be updated tonight :)

Star Shadows
10-18-2009, 04:40 AM
DO IT NOW:) please be nice

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
10-18-2009, 10:06 AM
ok, this is where it start getting a bit unusual so plz tell me what you think about it

When the girls arrived in the RE classroom Eithan was already there. He chose a 3 people desk at the back of the classroom. He was sitting in the middle so girls both took their places each beside him.
They started to chat about the new album of their favourite band that has been released when Mrs. Halem walked in. She was nicest out of all RE teachers in school and students could always chill in her lessons and still finish all work on time.
-Good morning everyone. Today we will have lesson for revising and completing the work that some of you have missed out. I know that half of the class was ill in past few weeks so I think that it could be useful. I have some work to do anyway, so please be good and get on with your work. I might have to go to the class next door. Oh, I need 2 or 3 students to volunteer to do some jobs 4 me. Well done. You boys will go with me then and rest of you get your files and get on with it ok? Textbooks are on my desk.
Misty hadn’t missed any lessons but she still wanted to finish her flow map from previous lesson, she went to collect the files and textbooks and started to get on with her work. Livia also started to get on with her work. Eithan looked at girls and sighted. It was obvious he wasn’t in the mood for working, even though he got the file and started flipping through the pages looking for unfinished work.
-Are you sure, you want to work? I’m bored.
-Only bored people are bored Eithan. Just get on with it
Livia replied with a giggle. Trying to sound serious.
After 5 minutes of filling in gaps in flow map, Misty felt that Eithan’s leg moved closer to her and started vibrating slowly. With a big surprise she realised that it created a warm sensation. She looked up at Eithan. He smiled evilly.
-Yes...?
-No, nothing.
Misty tried to concentrate on her work again. It worked quite well when she tried to ignore him. She started writing a response to the question in flow map when the warm, tingling sensation came back twice as strong. Eithan speeded up the tempo. Now it was really hard to ignore it. Misty couldn’t do the work anymore. She looked at Livia realising her friend was in the same situation. Her face expressed very hard thinking even though the question was reasonably easy. Misty sent her a questioning look across the table. Livia looked at Eithan who was smiling not even trying to hide how much fun he had disturbing girl’s work.
-Yes..?
-Nothing.
Both girls tried to go back to work. Misty tried to move away a little, she soon realised it was a bad move. Eithan pressed his leg closer to her causing her to tense her muscles. Now she could feel every single move of his leg. Now her brain concentrated only on the movement. She started breathing hard.

Plz comment, I really like to know what people think about the story

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
10-18-2009, 11:01 AM
Livia wasn’t in better situation. Since Misty tried to move Eithan decided to increase pressure against her too. Her chair leg was in contact with his foot causing the chair to vibrate too. She couldn’t understand why this is causing her breathe harder. By the looks she was getting from Misty she could guess her friend was also confused. But she knew one thing for sure, they were going to get him back for it.
The girls somehow managed to still do their work. It turned into a battle now. They tried 2 ignore Eithan as much as they could which wasn’t easy at all. Trying to control their breath girls used all their strength to concentrate on the flow maps.
Misty realised they were quite successful at it and relaxed trying to ignore Eithan. After 10 minutes she felt something warm on her knee. It started to move upwards very slowly. Misty looked shocked at Eithan who answered with innocent look on his face. She look around the classroom scared if anybody noticed. Livia was doing the same thing. Thankfully all class was too busy chatting and working to realise what was happening at the back table. Eithan’s hand kept moving it was now reaching the end of her skirt. It didn’t stop. He gently lifted the skirt up slipping his hand under it. Misty could feel the excitement building up but she was terrified by the fact they were all in the classroom full of people and in any second they could be caught.
-Eithan, please stop. Now.
-I’m not doing anything.
-Please.
Misty was in despair now. She was struggling 2 hide how turned on she was now. Eithan noticed it easily.
-You both enjoy it really.
He said with a giggle. Livia gave him a look that could kill the dead.

Please comment

Star Shadows
10-18-2009, 11:12 AM
hehe i know happens next and still need more post more please *puppy dog eyes* A real edge of the seat (and other things) story.

Lovesfundares
10-18-2009, 11:42 AM
OMG I LOVEE ITTTTTTTTTTT

MORE PLEASE.
if u need another "proof reader" leme know lol
i love sneak peeks.
btw its really good.
only thing i can comment on.
IS HOW AMAZING IT IS =)

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
10-18-2009, 01:13 PM
thx, im glad some people like it lol :)

-We both hate you.
The way she said it made it obvious she struggled 2 keep her breath under control.
Eithan hands were now reaching girls’ knickers. He slid his hands in between their legs causing girls to feel the first sign of wetness.
-If you don’t stop now you will regret it.
Livia announced with an evil glare. Eithan seemed to be really happy with the results he was getting. Instead of stopping he started gently rubbing the place where girls clit was supposed to be. Both girls gasped for air. This was too much for them and they couldn’t control their breathing anymore. Still it wasn’t enough for Eithan, he started moving upwards reaching the edge of girl’s knickers now, how slowly started to slip his hands in. Both girls had terrified looks on the face mixed with excitement. He kept moving closer.
-Please don’t do it. Not here.
Misty pleaded. She couldn’t take anymore of it.
Eithan only smiled moving closer and closer. Girls were helpless. His fingers were now touching their clits and he brushed them gently but only for few seconds trying to find for the centre of their excitement... The bell rang.
Eithan removed his hands from girls knickers at sound of bell and started to pack up. He also moved his legs leaving girls in shock.
-Come on! We will be late for next lesson!
First to recover from shock was Livia.
-YOU ARE SO DEAD!
Misty had no doubts that her friend already had a revenge planned. Still breathing hard she stood up and slowly followed Livia to English classroom. They left Eithan smiling playfully at them on the English corridor and walked in to the room where as Misty assumed they were meant to plan the revenge...

Visionary
10-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Im loving this so far, please keep going http://tanelorn.net/Smileys/default/thumbsup.gif

Raging Rob
10-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Good story, but the Adminitrators really thrive on the writers to use proper grammar. So my suggestion would be use quotation marks and commas when you have your characters speak. Also it seems like its just a straight up sexy story, not even loosely wrapped around the world of TorD. Ah, well other than that it's an awesome story!

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
10-19-2009, 09:54 AM
well the story only starts, it is going to involve t or d and its probably become more clear in next few posts. and thank you for good advise :)

laura babii x
10-19-2009, 03:04 PM
Love it so far =)
Can't wait for the rest <3

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
10-29-2009, 01:59 PM
sorry for not posting lately but i'm quite busy with the exams but i will try my best on updating the story

Girls sat on their usual sits in the corner of the classroom. The teacher probably had gone to get their exercise books from other room because everyone was busy talking. They sat for 5 minutes in total silent, first to speak was Livia.
“He is so not getting away with that.”
“But what are you going to do? Give him a hand job?! He will enjoy it” Misty complained.
“But would he really want it to happen in school during a lesson?”
“Probably not but that’s not the point. He wouldn’t mind it happening.”
“I think you are right. He is too horny to mind that.”
The door of the classroom opened but instead of the teacher a girl with bright red hair came in. Kaila had amazing body and deep brown eyes the colour of chocolate. She looked like a rebel so maybe that was why all teachers assumed she was up to no good, but in fact Kaila was one of the nicest people that walked the earth. She was really friendly and caring. She smiled seeing Misty and Livia.
“KAILA!”
Both girls stood up running to their friend to hug her. After the usual welcome all three took their seats. Misty and Livia told her about their morning adventure.
“Omg! He didn’t do that, did he?!” she was horrified
“He did. And that’s why we need to get him back for it.”
“Fair enough. So what is the problem?”
“We don’t know how yet.” Kaila grinned, no plan so she could act.
“But I do. Three words: TRUTH OR DARE”
“This is perfect! This weekend, when we go to town.”
“Yes, but town is too public. How about bushes in the park next to mine?” Misty suggested
“Omg! This is so perfect. We can dare him to do almost anything!”
The teacher walked in and the class went silent. The lesson started and girls didn’t have any more time to discuss their idea. When bell went Kaila walked to the dining hall, Livia and Misty went to the art classroom that somehow ended up as their favourite place to spend free time between lessons.

any comments welcome :)

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
10-29-2009, 03:01 PM
maybe not the most exciting chapter but the story line needs to be developed too, so im sorry if being boring

The classroom basically belonged to them. Misty and Kaila were studying art and their teacher decided that they both need some quite place to finish off their projects and sketching, year 11 were priority so girls managed to get the teachers agree to the deal: classroom for all completed works on time at the high standards. It wasn’t going too bad so far.
Girls entered the classroom. Silvia and Danyl were already inside. Livia ran to the Danyl who already opened his arms to hug her. He gave her a sweet kiss on a cheek.
“How are you Livia?”
“Mad at Eithan.”
“What did he do this time?”he asked
“Being an annoying twat not letting me and Misty do our work in RE.”
“Awwww, come here.”
Misty sometimes felt a little bit jealous of their relationship. They were like made for each other. Danyl also had light brown hair and blue eyes. His hair went down to his neck, that fact was sometimes a point of jokes or mocking from younger students but everyone in the group loved him in the way he was. His long hair made him look more mature and sensible. Out of the whole group he was probably the one with the most dignity. He was slightly taller than Livia so he had to bend down to hug her which created a bear hug impression.
“Oh awesome! And everybody always forgets me... I’m going to cry... Nobody cares about me anymore...”
Silvia started a pretended cry. Misty laughed and gave her a hug.
“How’s you darling?”
“I’m ok. SEE AT LEAST ONE PERSON CARES!”
everyone laughed. Eithan appeared in the door.
“What is so funny? Did they tell you about little distraction from first lesson?”
Both girls automatically blushed on the thought of what happened in 1st lesson.
“You are so mean!”
“You are evil!”
Eithan smiled and gave them his evil ‘I’m going to rape you’ eyes.
“Ok, now I’m officially scared. Luckily I have PE next and don’t have to sit next to him.”
“Haha! You liked it really...”
“No, just no.”
“Ok would anybody care explain me what is going on?”
Silvia looked confused and annoyed with the fact she didn’t know what was going on. At the same moment the bell rang.
“Ask misty she will explain it to you. You have art together now, don’t you?”
“Ok then.”
They all left. Silvia gave Misty a curious look. Misty Sighted and stated the story.

waiting for comments

inordeng
10-29-2009, 04:07 PM
I like it. I like that you took the time to move the story forward without the need to sexual things. :D

Star Shadows
10-30-2009, 10:30 AM
Indeed, as do i person i once again didnt bother checking the name of

Visionary
11-23-2009, 10:51 AM
Please continue. This is a great story :)

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
12-29-2009, 04:15 PM
sorry I didnt write for a long time but life has been a bit crazy and i kind of had a writers block. you can also blame the fact im a lazy ass lol... anyway i promisse to be good now and update regulary

Art Lesson seemed unusually long for Misty. She couldn’t concentrate fully on her work. During first part of the lesson the reason for that were Silvia’s shocked questions about details of the incident but when teacher spotted that girls couldn’t concentrate on their work she asked both girls to stop talking.
Misty really hated working in silence, especially in art. Thankfully her art teacher was one of the few people who know that music can put you in artistic mood so it was one of the very few classrooms where iPods were allowed during lesson.
As soon as Misty put her iPod on shuffle, the first song that came up had sexual reference which didn’t help her concentrate. Changing song didn’t help. Misty soon realised that almost all the songs on her iPod are about sex or at least link to it somehow. And every single one of them was bringing up the image of first lesson in her head.
When the lesson finished, Misty started to clean up the feathers she was meant to sketch unsuccessfully. Silvia also started to put her work away while other students were leaving. When teacher also left girls sat on the table and started chatting when Livia entered the classroom, Eithan and Danyl were walking behind her grinning. She looked furious.
“I WILL KILL THEM BOTH!”
Silvia and Misty looked at each other worried that their friend was actually serious.
“What did they do?”
Asked Misty very carefully.
“Eithan told Danyl about RE and they both keep bringing it up and making funny jokes about it!”
Livia sat on the table next to the girls while Danyl sat on the opposite one. Eithan put his bag under the desk but didn’t sit down.
“I’m sorry Livia but we weren’t joking...”
He said with an evil smile.
Misty looked at her really worried. Her friend hid her face in under her blazer. Misty knew it was a sign to start panicking.
“Eithan... what do you mean? What joke?”
“As I said it wasn’t a joke...”
“Still. What is it??!!”
“Just that we have tutorial next lesson...”
“Ok... and this is bad because...?”
Livia decided to leave her safe hiding place under the blazer to give Misty ‘a warning look’.
“Believe me, you really don’t want to know.”
Eithan just laughed.
“OMG!!!”
Silvia burst out laughing. Misty still was confused but not for long. Her eyes widened in terror as the information clicked in.
Their teacher almost never showed up in the classroom and if that was bad they all sat on two tables joined together so that nobody could see what was happening under. If that wasn’t bad enough they also sat in the back corner of the class so almost no one could really hear their conversation unless in the class was really quiet and that was very rare.
“Please tell me you are kidding!”
Amber gave Danyl a pleading look.
“No, not really. Next lesson is going to be fun.”
The rest of the lunchtime was spend on boys winding girls up and Silvia almost wetting herself because of laughter. When the bell has gone they all walked to their reg classes. Silvia left them as she was in different class still laughing.
“You will have to tell me everything on msn”
She shouted before disappearing in the crowd. Misty and Livia looked at each other terrified.

Captain Harkness
12-30-2009, 03:37 AM
This story was dead for ages and you brought it back for that post? Should have really made that post longer and more detailed as you seem to have passed what would be an agonizing hour in ten minutes.

Star Shadows
12-30-2009, 04:10 AM
I have to agree with you Finland4Ever.

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
12-30-2009, 02:57 PM
ok, will try better for another post, sorry

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
12-30-2009, 07:30 PM
right, i worked on this chapter quite hard but it wasnt easy because i had writers block at some point. I hope you will like it though

As they sat on their table Misty realized two things. First one was a gathering in the middle of the classroom. The teacher that surprisingly showed up, tried to calm everyone down.
“Alright, alright! If you really want to go and ask Miss Carter if you can join her class playing musical chairs, it is her birthday and her choice.”
Misty didn’t pay much attention to what the teacher said, she was too busy with the other thing…
In the opposite corner of the classroom there was a boy sitting. She hasn’t seen him in the school before.
Although her curious glimpse hasn’t been unnoticed. When she turned around she noticed Danyl watching her.
“hmmm… good looking isn’t he?”
He said with a smirk. Misty blushed.
“It’s not that!!! I was just wondering who he is. I’ve never seen him in our school before.”
She tried to explain herself still blushing.
“Yes, yes… of course honey…”
Danyl answered still smiling.
She sighted giving up. Whatever she would say, it only would make this worse. She knew very well that Danyl was clever enough to use anything to wind her up at moments like that. Instead she decided to change her tactic. She turned to Livia who was busy arguing with Eithan about the story she was writing. He was sure she inspired one of her main characters (the hot, handsome one) on him, while Livia completely disagreed and tried to prove to him that he is wrong. Misty knew very well that this conversation wouldn’t have an end.
“Livia, have you noticed that guy in the corner?”
“What about him?”
She turned to give a brief look and tried to go back to the point she was just making when persuading Eithan that the character wasn’t him as he didn’t have a twin. Although she realized it was pointless as he was staring at the boy in the corner as well.
“He is new isn’t he?”
He asked slowly.
“Yes... and Misty already managed to develop feelings for him…”
Danyl said watching Misty blushing again.
“I didn’t! I was just noticed him sitting there alone…”
She tried unsuccessfully defend herself.
“… and you thought maybe you should join him…”
Danyl’s comment made Livia laugh.
“No I didn’t! he just looks kind of lonely and lost, nobody talks to him.”
“dig, dig, dig…”
Now even Eithan was laughing at the Misty’s unsuccessful attempts of defense. She knew very well they loved to wind her up.
Kaila just realized the laughter. Taking her mind off the phone she had under the desk, obviously texting someone.
“What are we laughing at?”
She asked.
Misty jumped to hug her.
“They are being mean and winding me up!”
“What about?”
“I only asked who the guy in the corner is…”
“What guy?”
Now even she noticed him. A boy with black hair up to an ear length. His electric blue eyes were fixed on the new planner and timetable that teacher just gave him and listened to the instructions given nodding.
Typically nobody noticed a group at the back staring at him as the class was leaving to play musical chairs in the social area. When teacher finished explaining he also followed the rest of the group firstly making sure everyone who stayed in the class was alright. The new student took out some book and started to read it. Eithan looked at Danyl, he nodded smiling.
“Fancy playing truth or dare?”
Eithan asked with an evil grin.
“Unless you are wimping out…”
Added Danyl while girls looked at each other unsure.
“ I’m not a wimp!”
Said Misty knowing she wont like the consequences of it but still trying to prove bravery. She didn’t want to give boys another reason to wind her up.
“Ok then.”
“Fine”
Kaila and Livia also agreed. They all sat around the table. The classroom was almost empty except for the boy sitting in the corner busy with his book, not paying attention to five people at the back of the classroom.
Eithan took the bottle out of his bag and spun it.
“Shit!”
Livia said as soon as she noticed the bottle stopping on her.
“Truth or dare?”
Eithan asked with his usual evil smile.
“Dare”
Livia’s reply surprised him but he didn’t show it.
“I dare you to suck Danyl off.”
Girls looked at Livia seriously shocked. She stared at Eithan not able to say a word.
“Unless you want a forfeit which is being tied up to a chair letting all players do whatever they want to you for the rest of the lesson. Your choice.”
He said before she could say anything smiling even wider.
“How do you imagine that here in the classroom?!”
She asked when she finally got her voice back.
“The classroom is almost empty and he is busy reading. Anyway, incase someone would come in, which I doubt, you will be under the table…”
She looked at Danyl who was watching the scene curious. Then she started slowly going under the table.
“Are you seriously going to do it?!”
Misty asked in shock.
“Do I have any choice?”
Livia said from under the table. A minute later they could hear a zip and noticed that Danyl’s eyes widened in surprise but he tried to keep a straight face. Eithan laughed.

Under the table Livia pulled Danyl’s trousers down slowly revealing black boxers she could notice that the situation caused him a slowly growing erection. She took a deep breath to give herself confidence and pulled down his boxers as well. She never did it before so she was scared but excited at the same time. She took his 6 inches penis in her mouth and started rolling her tongue around it. She could see the effect of it instantly as his penis got bigger. It didn’t take long when he started cumming in her mouth. Then realizing she can’t spill it on the floor in school as it would give them away she swallowed the whole mouth of warm cum. And came out from under the table. Girls looked very impressed and she noticed Eithan covering himself with the blazer for an obvious reason. Danyl after doing his zip stood up and gave Livia a kiss.
“Your turn to spin”
He said.
She spun the bottle, it stopped at Misty.
“Dare”
She said before anybody asked, after what Livia did she would look like a wimp if she took the truth. At that Eithan grinned, bend over the desk and whispered something to Livia. She laughed and turned to Misty.
“You are going to hate me for that…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Star Shadows
12-30-2009, 07:41 PM
That's what I'm talking about!!! A vast improvement. Kudos to your fine self and the fictional livia, I could never do something like that :) more please

Captain Harkness
12-31-2009, 08:08 AM
I agree with Shadowdare93 as it is far better. I would suggest you check your grammar twice before post as there is one or two errors there but it is mostly good grammar otherwise it is back too been a really good story.

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
12-31-2009, 10:22 AM
if there are some grammar mistakes I'm really sorry and it is partly shadows fault because of nagging me after giving her a sneek preview with a clif hanger lol

Star Shadows
12-31-2009, 10:45 AM
Hey!! Don't blame me I said I would wait. :(

Anyway I was meant to be your proofreader until you went all independant like. So there :p And dont say it dont work when I am on the Itouch cos you just enclose it in the text of an email :p Na Na Na Na Na!

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
12-31-2009, 10:51 AM
thought u were a bit busy with ur story...:p

Star Shadows
12-31-2009, 10:56 AM
Multitasking my love :p wonderful skill you must not be familiar with :p

Can't wait for tonight Party Time :p

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
12-31-2009, 11:02 AM
Same :) and ok. i will let yoy proofread it next time xx

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
01-01-2010, 02:48 PM
maybe a bit short but couldnt make it longer as it would ruin the idea i have for next update, anyway hope u enjoy

“I dare you to remove your underwear and give it to Eithan.”Said Livia watching Misty’s reaction.
“Ok.”
Misty stood up and started walking towards the door.
“Wait! Where are you going?”
Livia stopped her.
“To the toilet, where else would I go?”
“Don’t be silly! The dare is to do it here and now.”
Misty looked at everyone slowly, no they weren’t joking. How was she meant to do it without flashing her naked body? Then she came up with an idea.
She walked to the corner of the class behind the table and knelt facing the wall. That way she was out of the sight of the stranger at the opposite end of the classroom and her friends were able to see only her back. She started undoing buttons of her shirt slowly and let it fall. She reached back to undo her black lacey bra. As she did it she realized she was kneeling at the back of the maths classroom completely topless with her friends watching her and a possibility of teacher walking in any minute. Risky… and that was what turned her on.
Now she had to remove the bottom. Wearing a skirt made the task a lot easier. In less than a minute she removed her black lacey thong that matched the bra. She put her shirt back on and passed both pieces of underwear to Eithan. That was when it all clicked in. Her white school shirt was almost see through and it left very little to the imagination and her skirt that she though was an advantage was very short so if she would bend even just a little her ass would be on the view. She immediately crossed her hands to cover herself.
“When can I have it back?”
She asked with panic in her voice which made her friends laugh.
“Don’t be silly, you are not getting these back.”Said Eithan with a smirk.
Misty looked around the class with panic looking for help, then she realized that their laughter grabbed the attention of the boy in the corner so she quickly sat down trying not to let her skirt go up. She made sure they are not watched anymore and spun the bottle still covering her breast with one hand. The bottle stopped on Eithan. Misty and Livia looked at each other… revenge time…
“Dare” He said with a smile saying ‘bring it on’.
“Remember my underwear... I dare you to put it on. Both pieces. And you are not allowed to remove it until you are back at home. Your boxers are going to Kaila, she will look after it.”
Misty said suddenly having her confidence back.
Eithan looked surprised but didn’t hesitate. He didn’t bother hiding, just started undoing his shirt reveling his muscular chest, then six pack and breath taking arms. Girls used to joking they are pain immune as they were so muscularly. He laughed noticing girls staring. He knew very well they loved it when he was topless. He put the bra on struggling a bit what made girls laugh. Now the time came for the harder part. He moved closer to the table so that nobody could see what was happening under the table and took off his trouser and boxers replacing them with Misty’s thong. He dressed up again.
“How the hell can you wear that?”
He asked a bit annoyed as everyone was in stitches.
“Well I hope you are comfortable… Revenge is sweet…”
Misty sent him an evil smile.
He didn’t say anything and spun the bottle, which was when the teacher came in. They quickly hid the bottle. The rest of the class started coming back; it was the end of the game. Misty put her blazer on to hide the undeniable proof of the game, so did Eithan as now the black bra could be easily noticed by other students. When the bell rang they walked to their language classes.

any comment welcome:)

sweetashoney
01-02-2010, 06:54 AM
These types of stories are the reason why I come back to getdare time and time again. They remind me so much of when I was naughty back in school and some of the dares I did. Please keep up the incredible work.

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
01-02-2010, 02:24 PM
awwwwwww :) im reeli glad u like it

ChazzTuck
01-03-2010, 02:44 PM
I also really like this story, but I suggest you write it first in a word processing program with spell check, so as to avoid hard to read sentences like this:

"Girls used to joking they are pain immune as they were so muscularly. He laughed noticing girls staring." :o

Otherwise, though I am enjoying each post! :D

Star Shadows
01-04-2010, 03:15 PM
I also really like this story, but I suggest you write it first in a word processing program with spell check, so as to avoid hard to read sentences like this:

"Girls used to joking they are pain immune as they were so muscularly. He laughed noticing girls staring." :o

Otherwise, though I am enjoying each post! :D

Actually that was my bad I was meant to be proofreading it. I guess I must have missed a bit.

Sorry guys.

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
01-10-2010, 02:04 PM
next bit of the story should be up next week. I was meant to finish it 2nyt but unfortunetly my 'lovely' master didnt let me concentrate. sorry everyone and mostly sorry shadow i know u were gutted xxx

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
01-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Maybe this isnt the longest chapter but quite relevant in the story. Im really sorry I couldnt write more because things are being quite crazy lately. will try to post next one somewhere at the weekend and make it longer :)

Half way to the French classroom with the rest of the group Misty realized she had left her hoodie in the classroom. She left the others, walking back to their tutorial classroom, hoping that the teacher still will be there. She was lucky, Mr. Evans was still there. She knocked and walked in.
“Hello sir, I forgot my hoodie. Is that ok if I just quickly take it?”
The teacher was talking to the new student she has seen before. When he noticed her he smiled, it was obvious she popped in at the right time.
“Hello Misty. It’s good to see you. Are you going past the language classes?”
“Yes sir. I have French next.”
“That’s perfect! Would you mind to show Jared his classroom? He is new in school.”
“No, of course I don’t mind.”
She said sending a shy smile to the boy. He smiled back. Misty grabbed her hoodie and they walked out of the classroom.
“So, which classroom are you in?”
“Erm… It is LG6. Miss Harris?”
He said reading his time table quickly.
“Oh? That is my class.”
“Oh, that is cool… Misty, isn’t it?”
“Yes. And you are Jared isn’t it right? So, do you like the school?”
“School is like any other school; teachers, lessons, books. Although, I have found something that has intrigued me.”
“What would that be?”
“You and your friends seemed to have good fun during tutorial…”
Misty stopped shocked. What?! How did he know?!! Did he notice??!!
“I’m not sure what you mean…”
She started walking again speeding up a bit. They were almost there, she wanted to escape this as fast as possible.
“I think u know what I mean… Oh wait! Don’t freak out. I didn’t mean to offend you or anything.”
“You didn’t, I just thought we will be late for lesson.”
“Oh really? So it has nothing to do with playing truth or dare in the lesson?”
Misty blushed. She could feel her whole face getting hot. She stopped again. This time they were 5 meters away from the classroom but she knew she couldn’t leave things like that.
“Alright, maybe we were. So what?”
“Nothing I just thought you may enjoy checking this out.”
He handed her a little piece of paper smiled again and walked to the classroom. Misty stood there shocked but not for long. She went in the classroom to see Livia sitting in their usual desk while Jared was sitting next to… EITHAN?!!!! They were chatting away already. She was outside only two minutes! Not more!
She walked to Livia and sat down. The teacher wasn’t in the classroom yet.
“What’s up? You look like you have seen a ghost.”
Livia looked worried.
“The new kid… He saw us.”
Livia’s face turned pale and her eyes filled with fear.
“What did he say?”
“Nothing, but He gave me this.”
She lifted her hand with a piece of paper. She unfolded it and found a neat writing saying ‘Check this out. www.getdare.com ;] look for MaStEr_JaReD.
The girls looked at each other.

TO BE CONTINED…

Star Shadows
01-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Another good post there nat!

Seems like something that would happent to me knowing my luck.

youngmaster123
01-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Great post. Would love to know how much is fiction and how much is real :P

sweetashoney
01-16-2010, 01:53 PM
Im am itching for the next part....... in a good way :)

Star Shadows
01-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Im am itching for the next part....... in a good way :)

I am indeed I will have to go and pander her for more of it.

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
01-24-2010, 12:33 PM
another update... YEY! i know a bit late but a lot is going on with mock maths and now art exam and work experiance coming so cnt exactly say when next update will be but will try my best

French lesson seemed surprisingly long for girls. They kept giving each other concerned looks and looking at Eithan and Jared chatting and laughing together. Unfortunately boys were sitting too far away for them to hear.

French never was girls’ strongest subject and with that distraction they couldn’t get on with the work at all so they welcomed the bell with a feeling of relief.

When they started packing their books up Eithan came.

“Hey, you know the new kid from our reg? ”

“Yea , I had the pleasure to meet him.”

Said Misty, but Eithan ignored her strong emphasis on the word ‘pleasure’ and continued.

“I said he could go out with us this weekend, he is really fun guy.”

“Yea… that’s… well… awesome?”

Misty tried not to look worried.

“Is there something you aren’t telling me?” his eyebrow raised slight he could always tell.

“NO there is NOTHING.”

Livia stopped Misty when she reached to her pocked to pull out the little note she got from Jared earlier. Misty understood that her friend wants to find out what is it all about before telling boys anything.

“Ok...”

Eithan didn’t look totally convinced but he didn’t continue. They walked out the classroom and started making their way to the school entrance as it was end of their lessons.

“On msn?”

Livia whispered to Misty when Eithan didn’t look. While they kept walking Misty noticed Jared standing against the wall near the head of year office talking to Logan. Only one thought passed trough her head ‘NOT GOOD’.

Livia noticed her friends looked alarmed but she didn’t ask, Eithan was with them and she easily guessed it was one of the things girls should discuss first, before deciding on telling anyone else.

At home Misty couldn’t concentrate on anything, watching TV, homework or even conversation with her sister who kept going on about some gossips from her group of friends. The fact Misty wasn’t very interested in them didn’t help her concentration. She looked at the time; yea… nobody should mind her disappearing to her room to go on msn on her laptop. She also had to check the website from the note.

She finally got to her room, moved the cat from her favorite pillow ignoring the complaining and lay down on the bed turning the laptop on. The minute she appeared online on msn she got a message from Livia.

Livia: Hi, finally! I’ve been waiting ages.

Misty: Hey, I know. I couldn’t come earlier. You know how hard it is to get rid of Laura.

Laura was Misty’s annoying sister who always complained if she wasn’t spending enough time with her. Even though she was almost 14 she still acted like a child and annoyed Misty a lot.

Livia: fair enough. Have you checked the website yet?

Misty: No, I’m going to do it now.

She typed the address in the searcher with excitement and curiosity. The website that came up was:

Truth or Dare Online - getDare

Online random dare database, rated for all ages or PG-13. Includes forum.
www.getdare.com/

Misty: It looks like a truth or dare forum. Nothing extreme.

Livia: Can I have a link?

Misty: yea, sure.

Misty signed up on the website and started looking through the forum.

Misty: WAIT! DID THEY SAY?! PG-13??!!!

Livia: yes. I’m just as shocked. Imagine the horror if Eithan found out about the website!

Misty kept looking through the forums, stories, dares, truths, masters and slaves… that was when she spotted the username that sounded familiar. She sent a private message to MaStEr_JaReD:

‘hello, its Misty. Not sure if you remember me. The girl from school, you gave me the note. Well, thank you it’s an interesting website.’

After a minute she got a reply:

‘hey Misty, of course I remember you. But I did it for a reason. I am not going to tell anyone about your little game of tord in school but you have to promise me something.’

Mist replied to message with shaking hands.

‘What would that be?’

When the reply arrived she opened it with fear.

'I want you to promise me a game of tord with you. Your friends can play too if you want. It doesn’t matter where or when, it doesn’t have to be in school. And I showed you the website because you might find some interesting ideas. As you can guess I’m a bit more experienced with them ;) ‘

She knew she would regret it later but she had no choice really. If somebody in school found out it would be bad… Really bad.

‘Ok. I will talk to them and try to get you involved in our next game.’

Afraid of what was to come she pressed send button.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Star Shadows
01-24-2010, 12:54 PM
This is brilliant! another fab post

Shame your bullying me and I may have to badly proofread it

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
01-31-2010, 09:36 AM
hello, another update YEY :D... well i hope u'll enjoy it :)

please leave a comment :)

“…Cause I fear I might break
and I fear I can't take it
Tonight I'll lie awake feeling empty

I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now…”

*switch*

“…And here we go again
With all the things we said
And not a minute spent
To think that we'd regret…”

*SWITCH*

“…Explain to me this conspiracy against me
And tell me how I've lost my Power …”

*SWITCH!*

“…If you want to play it like a game
Well, come on, come on, let's play…”

*SWITCH!!!*

Misty was sitting on the desk looking through songs in her IPod. Every single song that came up was reminding her about the events of previous day, like a sleepless night wasn’t enough. Even her favorite band, Paramore, couldn’t give her the peace of mind.

She wasn’t ready to tell Livia yet. She didn’t tell anybody. The storm of thoughts in her head didn’t stop, a relentless barrage of questions. ‘What would they say? What will Jared do? Would he really report to teacher what he has seen? Would they believe?’

“…And now you can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have…”

By this point she was so fed up. She threw the IPod across the room at the door. Just in time for someone to walk in and catch it.

“I believe it belongs to you.”

Deep blue eyes, dark hair and voice that could hypnotize your soul… The unexpected appearance of a familiar stranger send shivers down Misty’s spine.

“Yea… Thanks.”

Jared smiled. Standing against the door with his arm crossed holding Misty’s IPod in his hand...

“So why would you throw a perfectly working IPod? Is it a new game?”

He turned it gently in his soft hands.

“No. I just felt like it.”

Misty was really annoyed. Lack of sleep and the stress made her usually well controlled temper very easy to explode and she really preferred not to think what it could lead to.

“All right, but if I was you I would be nice to the person who can blackmail you.”

“You did it already.”

She said sending him a look that could kill.

“That is one. You have 2 more chances before the gossip goes around the school. Now come with me. There is something I want you to do… oh, if you refuse, that will be two.”

The terror that Misty felt before was nothing compared to what she felt now. She stood up following Jared.

“Where are we going? And why are you doing this?”

“You will see. And the answer to the other question is obvious… For fun!”

She followed him up the stirs to the science corridor; they kept walking passing empty classrooms. She started cursing that she is in school always so early. School was almost empty at this time.

They through the double doors entering music corridor. Jared stopped in front of one of the music practice rooms. They were small rooms that were used for individual music lessons. Misty had seen them before, when she tried to learn to play a flute few years ago.

“I want you to go in there. There is someone who wants to talk to you. And don’t refuse. Remember what the consequences can be. I am only asking you to listen, nothing more.”

Jared sent her reassuring smile and walked away.

She stood there few minutes staring at the door with pounding heart not sure what to expect. Taking a deep breath she entered the room.

Inside there was a boy sitting and texting someone. A boy with black hair and gray-green eyes. Still didn’t know the exact eye color because it seemed to depend on his mood and the light. A boy she knew very well, maybe even too well, but hasn’t spoken to for months.
Logan.

He looked up at her. She couldn’t read any emotions on his face. But she was also sure that the only emotion visible on her face was a surprise. She could feel the memories of their last chat running through her head. How he said he has nothing to apologize for even though he hurt her as nobody before him had, and he knew it very well.

“Hi”

She didn’t answer; she was looking at him not being able to say a word. He stood up hiding the phone in his pocket.

“I know you probably hate me but can we at least talk?”

Hate him? Yes she did hate him. She hated him for first two months. Then it turned into a rage and need of killing. As the feeling started fading all she could feel was just a numb feeling of sympathy for him loosing all his friends and a bit of guilt for being a cause of the fall out. And maybe she did miss him a bit, but she would never admit to it. They used to be so close… sometimes she wished he could have swallowed his pride and apologized when he had a chance.

“Hate is nothing comparing to what I felt.”

She said with voice that expressed no emotion.

He came closer to her.

“You felt… what do you feel now?”

“Nothing.”

“Misty… I…”

He closed the distance between them, now they were only millimeters away from each other. Misty didn’t move. There always was something weird between them. They couldn’t stay away from each other no matter how much they tried. Like magnets attracting each other.

He gently put his hands around her closing the distance between them.

“I’m sorry.”

He kissed her gently and looked at her… Looked into her.

Misty tried to describe how she felt at that moment. Relieved? Confused? Happy? Sad? Angry? She couldn’t find the right words. Tears appeared in her eyes. She hid her face in his arms. All memories of what happened last year were flowing through her head like a river filling every little gap in her mind. She remembered every little detail. The happiness when they were together, the butterflies she used to feel when looking into his eyes, the tears she cried after the argument. Everything just exploded. Before she realized what was happening he lifted her face to him and started kissing her. She kissed him back even though the rational side of her brain screamed at her in terror. She could hear nothing but the blood pounding behind her ears. All she could think about was what happened and that they were so close again. He started kissing her harder; she put her hands around his waist. Just like déjà vu. It had happened before. And even though she knew what the consequences were last time, she didn’t move away. Logan moved his hands down slowly, under her shirt, reaching for her bra. Misty could feel his growing erection brushing against her as they were so close together.

Before she realized what he was doing his right hand started slipping under her skirt. He moved her so that now her back was against the wall. Misty didn’t protest. His hand was on the edge of her knickers now, and kept moving. She could feel the excitement and fear at once. She knew that what was happening was insane although she didn’t back off.

He plunged his fingers inside her. She let a gasp as his fingers started moving inside her… His lips gently kissing her neck… As his fingers started moving faster and deeper her breath was heavy. She could feel the orgasm building. The gentle kisses turned into little bites. Misty could feel the weave of pleasure and heat overtaking her mind.

“Logan…”

She whispered. Not entirely sure what she wanted to say.

“Just tell me if you want me to stop.”

She nodded. She knew this shouldn’t be happening.

Just as she screamed in pleasure the bell rang. Logan kept holding Misty in his arms. She struggled to stand.

“I missed you.”

He said kissing her on the forehead.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Star Shadows
01-31-2010, 10:00 AM
I tell you truthfully it is becoming a pleasure to be your proofreader this is awesome!!! poor Misty though, much more stress and she'll go bang.

youngmaster123
01-31-2010, 05:09 PM
Another brilliant post. I wonder what the connection is between Logan and Jared though...

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
02-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Another post, not as good as some previous ones but i hope you will like it. If you have some good ideas feel free to pm me.

As soon as Logan was sure Misty was alright and could get to her class by herself he left. Not that Misty intended to go anywhere. She decided to skip registration. She sat on the floor in the music room hugging her knees and staring at the wall.

‘What has just happened? Why didn’t I stop it? Is it going to turn out just like it did last time? Why did Jared make me talk to that him?’ Misty couldn’t find answer to any of these questions. She just sat there knowing that her friends may ask questions about her absence. Suddenly she heard the door open. As she turned around to see Jared’s worried face she remembered he was the reason she was here. Though strangely, she didn’t feel anger. The worried look on his face made her curious.

“Misty, are you alright?”

She nodded.

“Are you sure? You didn’t go to reg-”

“I’m fine.”

He looked at her for a while thinking, then he made a decision. He walked to her and sat down. He put his arm around her to comfort her. They sat for a while in silence. The bell rang, a sign that registration has finished and it was time for first lesson. Misty still didn’t stand up; she didn’t seem to notice the ringing sound. Math lesson was the last thing she needed right now. Surprisingly Jared didn’t go either. She looked at him. His eyes were fixed on her, he still looked concerned.

“Are you not going to your lesson?”

“I am not going anywhere until I’m sure you are alright.”

She looked at the wall again although he kept watching her.

“I am fine. Just a bit… lost.”

“I’m sorry. Maybe I shouldn’t have forced you to talk to Logan.”

She could hear the guilt in his voice.

“Yea… WAIT! How do you know Logan?!”

“I knew this question might come up… Did he never mention me before?”

“I haven’t spoken to him for months.”

“No, I mean before. Like before your argument. Well basically he and I grew up together. We’ve know each other for ages.”

“Has he told you about the argument?”

“Well… he did tell me what happened. About how he left you for the other girl, he did regret it later but he said it was too late. In my opinion he did a very stupid thing.”

“Yes he did. Nobody hurt me like that before. I couldn’t snap out of it for months.”

She remembered the time that she almost got into self harming because of a stupid situation that changed her so much; she gave up on the idea of happy love. She never was lucky with boys, even before Logan came along. Her crushes never were mutual. Then after Logan was gone she tried once more, with different guy but he left her for one of her best friends, almost causing them to fall out. And now this… but what ‘this’ is? She really couldn’t figure out the meaning of the whole event. Was she going to get together with Logan? Last time he didn’t want a relationship, not with her anyway… so what now?

“I’m sorry but I don’t get it. He gets the girl that is pretty, clever and fun and leaves her for someone else just because he wimps out.”
Jared’s voice brought her back to the reality.

“In all fairness I’m not that pretty. If I was I wouldn’t have such problems with boys. It’s like I’m cursed.”

“You are being silly. You are not cursed, you just choose the wrong guys.”

“Yea the thing is guys usually don’t want me. There must be something wrong with me.”

He sighted. Misty could see his concern but she couldn’t see that inside he was fighting with himself to tell her something… but he couldn’t… not now… not yet…

“No there isn’t. And believe me, I’m a guy. And Logan… He apologized, and he likes you. A lot!”

“Yea… I… I just really don’t know what to do… I’m so confused… with Logan and all that…”

Tears started flowing down her cheeks. Jared hugged her. His arms around her, her head on his chest… Misty felt so comfortable, he smelled of chocolate lynx, her favorite. The warm feeling of comfort and safety made the bad memories disappear. She didn’t care anymore what happened between her and Logan. Listening to the steady breathing of Jared relaxed her. She wanted to stay like that forever.

The bell rang.

“Do you think you might be able to go to 2nd lesson?”

“I think so. I’m better. Thanks to you.”

She smiled lightly.

“It’s my pleasure. I’m always there if you need someone to talk…”

He smiled back.

They walked out of the room.

“What have you got next? I would feel better if I could walk you to the classroom.”

“RE. I think I should be able to find Livia in science now. I will be ok.”

“Alright then see you later.”

He hugged her and went.

Misty smiled to herself not sure why and walked to the science corridor. Livia, Eithan, Silvia and Danyl were just leaving the Chemistry classroom when she noticed them. As soon Livia spotted her she run to give her a hug.

“Where have you been?! I’ve seen your things in Art but you weren’t there and you didn’t come to reg. Kaila texted me saying you didn’t go to math either. We started getting worried.”

“I’m aright. Will tell you everything later maybe in RE.”

“Tell me now. We have time.”

“No. later.”

They started walking to RE but as they arrived in the classroom she noticed Logan sitting on the spare place on their table.

“SHIT!”

Misty said to herself. Livia looked at Logan and then back at her confused.

“Is this the right time to tell me what is going on?”

TO BE CONTINUED…

any comments welcomed

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
02-17-2010, 03:35 PM
hello, another update. not very long as my brai is out of creativity in need for preparation for art exam. should be back to normal soon tho XD

Misty didn’t know how to reply. She knew she was acting stupid letting things with Logan repeat and wasn’t sure how her best friend would react to it. She didn’t want to lie either. The best thing to do was miss out some details…

“Well, he apologized.”

“Is that the reason you weren’t in this morning?”

“Partly. I needed some time to think”

“And…?”

“Nothing. I forgave him. Looks like I’m not the only one who did.”

“Yea… he’s still a twat though…”

They giggled and went to sit down with boys. Logan sent Misty a wink causing Livia to give her an eye roll.

“So you are in. Mind explaining why you weren’t in this morning?”

Eithan obviously didn’t get a catch up from Logan what Misty was partly thankful for.

“I was busy. Had to see someone.”

With that Misty gave a meaningful look to Logan just incase he wanted to explain things his way. He smiled playfully at her. She sighted. That was going to be a long lesson. Although she had to admit it felt good to have him back.

The lesson was meant to be spent on writing a plan for an essay “Sex before marriage shouldn’t be allowed. -do you agree?”. Instead of writing plan Logan, Misty Livia and Eithan kept mocking the questions and disguising it as coming up with very creative ideas for plan.

“Well in all fairness they don’t want you to end up as a pregnant teenager.”

Misty tried to come up with arguments for agree as it was part of their task... Unsuccessfully as always.

“Yea, put her to the convent and she won’t have a kid for sure also remain a virgin forever. Everyone is happy.”

Eithan as always tried to ruin her ideas.

“Would you want to stay a virgin forever? We can ask the teacher if she knows any good places for you…”

“You know very well it isn’t a place for her. Such a horny little devil…”

Logan gave Misty a flirty look. Livia sighted.

“How about getting on with the work? Or at least pretending like we are trying?”

Misty felt thankful to Livia for taking her side about being sensible for once.

“That’s a really good idea! But I have a better one… how about not getting on with the boring work that should last less than 5 minutes and have some fun?”

It was obvious Logan was driving her mad. Misty was really glad she didn’t mention the music room incident to her friend as that could end up with someone hurt. Eithan didn’t help much.

“To be honest I like Logan’s idea more.”

After he said that both of girls could fill his hands on their knees. Both looked at him at the same time.

“DON’T YOU DARE!”

“What if I do though? What are you going to do?”

Eithan gave them a mocking smile. Logan looked at them intrigued.

“What are you talking about?”

“Killing Eithan”

Misty said with cutest and most innocent smile she was capable of.

“Hmmm… sounds interesting. What did he do?”

“Nothing yet.”

Eithan smiled.

“What if I told Logan?”

“Then your death would be even in a more painful way.” Livia explained simply.

“Yea we will castrate you first using a rusty knife to cut it off-“

“Yea and then burn it with a hot iron-”

“And then dissolve it in strongest acid possible.”

Girls smiled at each other satisfied with the idea and the effect. Boys shivered thinking about it.

“Where do you get such violent ideas from?”

“You really don’t want to know what you can find in girl’s mind”

Misty answered Logan playfully.

“Fair enough, I still want to find out what Eithan meant.”

“Just that I know how to wind them up, push them to the limits…”

He gave girls his evil look and moved his hands up a little bit.

“Hmmm… sounds fun. You will have to tell me sometime.”

Logan still curious watched the fear appearing on girls faces.

“Eithan, move one more inch closer I am going to smack you on the head with 5 tones RE file and I’m not kidding.”

Livia’s treat didn’t seem to work on Eithan though. He just laughed moving his hands closer. Both girls could feel a hot wave of excitement travel trough their bodies. They both started to panic. Logan watched them amused. At that Livia clawed Ethan’s leg frightfully close to his testicles, her nails digging in his skin. He looked at her in shock.

“If you don’t stop now I swear next thing I claw isn’t going to be your leg.”

He took away his hands leaving girls alone to finish of the task. Just before the bell rang misty felt her pocket vibrate. She took out her phone hiding it from teacher’s eyes under the desk. The words on the screen scared her. But what scared her even more was that the message was from Logan.

'Meet me in science corridor after lesson. ;) '

TO BE CONTINUED…

http://www.zwani.com/graphics/comment_me/images/6comment-me.jpg

Star Shadows
02-17-2010, 03:37 PM
Haha I love your story the convos are brilliant. comic gold in places :)
5/5

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
02-17-2010, 05:18 PM
lol i try my best for you shadow. a true loyal fan and a best friend in the world :)

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
02-28-2010, 11:42 AM
as the story takes time and im a bit short on time atm because of art exam i dont update often lately but in fact i was thinking about stoping to update at all cz of lack of time and i think people dont seem interested anymore so i am just asking if anyone still wants the story to continue plz let me know :)

sweetashoney
02-28-2010, 02:36 PM
I'd love to hear more of your story, it is good so far and has a lot of potential. Please write more when you can cause I love it.

youngmaster123
03-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Please write some more when you have some time :)

Henhen28
03-06-2010, 08:19 AM
I love your story!! I think that it's excellent and you DEFIANTLY need to post more! I agree with shadow..

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
03-06-2010, 02:29 PM
in this case i will try to write some more once the stuff with art exam get a bit less busy which means possibly at some point next week :)

youngmaster123
03-06-2010, 06:21 PM
in this case i will try to write some more once the stuff with art exam get a bit less busy which means possibly at some point next week :)
Yay! I'll look forward to reading it :D

MasterDamien
03-08-2010, 02:13 AM
Please do write more when you have time, I only just started reading and it is bringing back memories of my high school days. Although, you also have me wondering between you and Shadow just how much is fiction! :)

Henhen28
03-10-2010, 02:11 PM
Yessss! Thanks!! I need a hit of this baaaaad!! haha :D

NatGetsHighOnCoffee
03-21-2010, 02:37 PM
sorry for the delay in updating. last week was busier than i expected. lets hope its over now and i can fully experiance the joy of putting my ideas to life. i have to admitt i couldnt wait to be able to write again :)

So here it goes. another update of BWAWTSM

Misty walked down the DT corridor with a pounding heart. She knew what she was doing wasn’t right but she couldn’t help it. The temptation was too much. After what happened in the morning she needed answers. She didn’t understand what happened exactly and why. And the only person who seemed to have the answers was Logan. As she passed the staircase leading to science classrooms and was about to walk down to art corridor she has heard a familiar whistle. She turned around to face a dark haired, tall boy with curious greenish eyes looking at her in a very seductive flirtatious way. She knew this look very well. She used to dream about him but it was 6 moths ago… yet still she couldn’t resist that smile.

“Hello, Logan.”

He smiled at her, winking in the playful way.

“Come here.”

She followed him under the staircase. It was a place very rarely attended by pupils as to get there u had to get past at least 10 teachers and only people with lunchtime passes could make it and only if they had a bit of luck.

“Logan, I think we need to talk…”

“Shhhh…”

He put a finger on her lips to quiet her down as a teacher walked down the stairs passing them without noticing that somebody was on the corridor.

He looked her in the eyes causing her cold and confused thoughts to melt into one: how good his lips feel against hers.

“I know it all went wrong Misty. I’m sorry.”

“Yes but…”

She couldn’t put words into a sentence getting lost in his eyes still watching her.

“But what?”

She lost it. Whatever she had wanted to say or ask she couldn’t remember it completely. The only thing on her mind was him and his penetrating eyes.

When his lips pressed against hers she couldn’t resist. She pressed closer to him. His hands slowly moving up her school shirt, she didn’t protest. He moved his lips away to look at her as asking for permission. She just nodded. He put his hands under her bra gently started to pinch her nipples. His kisses moved onto her neck now. She could feel his growing erection brush against her as he started to pinch her nipples harder. His kisses turned into bites. He slowly undid three top buttons of her shirt giving him an easier access to her breast. He pulled her bra up and took her left nipple into his lips rolling his tongue around it and nibbling gently with his teeth causing her to gasp in pleasure. They both jumped as the sound of bell brought them back to the reality. Logan helped Misty with her uniform and before leaving he kissed her gently on the forehead.

“I’ll see you later”

He said with a smile and walked away down the DT corridor. Misty was still standing against the wall tried to work out if it was only her imagination or if she and the world had gone completely mad. She walked up the stairs to get to her physic class. Kaila was already there. As she hugged her best friend Kaila looked at her in a very suspicious way.

“Ok. I have two questions. One: Why are you smelling of chocolate lynx? And two: What are the marks on your neck?”

Only then Misty realized a sweet smell of chocolate lynx that she absolutely loved. Her hair and clothes were filled with his scent. But it wasn’t what shocked Misty. In panic she got out her mirror from her pocket to check what Kaila meant by ‘marks on the neck”. She let a gasp as she noticed her neck covered in bite marks. Kaila still watched her best friend in curiosity.

“Who was it? Eithan?”

“No. You probably wouldn’t believe it.”

“Try me.”

“Logan”

Kailas eyes widened.

“Are you kidding me? Logan- the same Logan that-“

“Yes… And shhh. I don’t want anyone to know.”

“Secret safe with me. But tell me how it happened…”

“He apologized…”

“Ah, I see. But if I was you, I would do my top button to at least try and hide them bite marks before Eric comes here”

As she said that a boy with brown hair and green eyes hugged from behind.

“Rape!”

Eric shouted with a laugh.

“Jesus Christ!” Screamed Kaila in shock.

“Don’t you ever do that again!”

“Don’t do what?”

Another boy appeared behind Kaila. A short boy with grey eyes and long blond hair that were always mess but gave him a surfer look. If he was tanned he would easily be mistaken with one.

Kane looked at Misty who was just doing her tie up.

“What do you do it for? Mr T isn’t in. We have a sub.”

“Still having your uniform done doesn’t hurt”

Replied Misty trying not to sound suspicious.

“You never do your uniform though and always complain at the top button strangling you.”

Fortunately she didn’t have to look for anymore excuses because Logan’s head appeared on Eric’s shoulder.

“Hello my ‘sexies’!”

He shouted in a joke way and winked to Misty at what Kaila gave her a meaningful look.

“Oh hello there.”

Eric replied with a smile. Him and Logan were best buddies since the whole argument started although Logan never talked to him whenever Misty was around. She was surprised how quickly things were changing. She wasn’t sure if she was ready for this change.

She still was lost in thoughts as the teacher opened the door and asked them to go inside at what Logan left to his class. A vibration in her pocket brought her back to the reality. She took out her phone. One new message from Logan. She read it and quickly passed her phone to Kaila. “You owe me a favor… ;) “ Kaila looked at her doubtfully.

“What would that mean?”

She asked Misty hoping she can explain it better.

“I have no clue. I was hoping maybe you have an idea.”

“Maybe you should tell Livia about it”

“NO WAY! She would go off it! I shouldn’t have let him snog me! Not after what happened last year!”

“Fair enough. But if you want my opinion, I think she would understand.”

Misty looked at Kaila doubtful.

“Ok then. I will.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

(hopefully quite soon)

Star Shadows
03-22-2010, 10:00 AM
Three cheers for the triumphant return on BWAWTSMA (Because we all want the sex maybe) shame your grammar is getting so good tho, your putting me out of work.

Keep up the amazing work. 2 of your number 1 fans :)

brycer11748
03-22-2010, 02:18 PM
why the new name Shadow?:confused:

Star Shadows
03-22-2010, 02:28 PM
why the new name Shadow?:confused:

felt like a change, i didnt put much thought into the last one either.