PDA

View Full Version : When God closes a door...

Officelover
10-17-2009, 07:19 AM
He opens a very small window of time for poor Officelover to get his dares in! I've been very naughty, neglecting the poor members here by not posting more installments of my stories. So, please, I simply must be punished. I have very little time, and dares are very neccesary. I'm doing a bit of copying and pasting here, but here are my likes and limits (obviously red is limits, yellow is okay, and green is likes)

Public (I live in a busy area, so no semi-public preferrably either), things that are difficult to clean up (as I do live with a room mate, and I can't have him finding out), Things that could get me injured or sick (for obvious reasons), illegal things (again for obivous reasons), sexual, taking pictures (I've read far too many blackmail stories here- scares the hell out of me), and serious pain.

Piss and shit, crossdressing, excersizing

Embarrassing, messy (just not too messy and hard to clean up), mild pain, light bondage, anal (but mind you I've only inserted about two fingers so far), degrading

I would super-appreciate it if you were to give me some dares and punishments.

Thanks!

Officelover

Officelover
10-17-2009, 08:00 AM
I hate to bump but I'd just like to say that I have extraordianrily limited time, and it's imperitave I get some dares! Please!