PDA

View Full Version : Pet slave training farm

Shylitle-pervpuppet
03-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Hi. I like roleplay and petplay so I would like to connect it and make a new thread and I hope it will sucess. After rape fantasies, pet play is my second fantasy. I was not very active here and I am sorry to some people that gave me tasks and I did not make them in proper way. I am student and do not have much time, but I believe this will work and I will make time for it!

Soft story
You are sitting behind desk in school/work and now you noticed that somebody put a letter on your desk. Who was it? Does not matter and you will know early. You opened the letter and read it. "I saw you. You are very nice pet, but I did not see your master. I am sad you do not have your master or maybe I just did not see him yesterday. Do you need some training? Go to a forest at night and I will take you to my farm pet slave. We will enjoy it. Trust me. Your new owner." Later. You are going to the forest at night and found a letter. "Take all your clothes down and put a collar on." After you did it. Somebody showed up, attached a leash and took you to the farm, put you to cage with water and food and said: "Wait here. Your trainign will begin soon."

Hard story
You are going from school/work back to home. You never thought your desire will fulfill. But did not know it will be that rough. You took a shortcut through woods and noticed there is a lying letter with a collar and leas. On letter is writen "Open at own risk. Your master you pet slave." You know very well what is it. It is a trap. But you are curious, right? You opened it. Nothing was there and nothing happened. After five minutes you decided to go home. Forest is ending and you feel nervous. There is a road. What if somebody waiting for me? You went out of forest and two men in dog costumes grab you and throw you to a van. You still did not get over it yet and you are naked and tied up with a ball gag in your mouth. One dog jumped on you and start fucking you from behind. After some time they changed. Van reached destination so two men tight you that you can walk on all fours and throwed you out. Master is standing in front of you. He attached leash and took you to the cage. "Your training will begin soon"

So here you are. It does not matter how did you get here, you are here now and you are pet slave that want to be trained to be a good pet. And I hope you will enjoy it.

How to participate:
You will have a week after this post to join. Then I will make a list and first training will begin.
Read a story (optional, but if you like public you can make up some tasks from it).
If you can cum then cum. You will not after you will post here and join the pet slave farm.

Write here this:
Your pet name? or just your name.
What pet you are and what you like the most.
Likes/dislikes etc. If they are not in your signature.
Experience
Your owner or if you looking for owner (optional). Maybe some master will take you after your training <3
Your photo (photo of yourself) as a pet or send photo in pm to me (optional), but you will get a points for it. With accessories etc. If you will send a photo how you want to look, because this is roleplay than I will give you one point.
(say in PM if I should post it here if you will fail your training)
And whatever you want I think.
No kik. I will post tasks here.

Wait for first tasks.

Tasks:
Tasks will not be hard and you will have two weeks to complete them. After you complete them you must report it and after two weeks you will get points for it. If you will not report I will send you first warning and you will be banned until you will report your punishment. Hard punishment from limits whatever I do not care! you pet slave and you will send it with proof (maybe optional if report will be good). If not you will be banned from list until next farm training season.
All tasks will be posted here, so watch this thread. Tasks will not be only about petplay. Every pet is a slave at the same time.
Tasks will be same for women and men.

Tasks will not require almost all my limits. These tasks will be optional (public etc.).

I am sorry, but I do not know anything about pig or horse play. If somebody want to do a tasks for pigs and horses PM me (please pm only if you have experience). And I actually do not have too much experience, but I like kitten play so much and dog play too. If you want to give task to pets, PM me ideas. I will think about it and use it with your credits or I will use it in next season. If you are a pet and want to do some tasks, send it so others will enjoy it too.

End:
After training there will be list with all that get to the end. In list will be your name with points and maybe grade, but nobody will have F.

Rules (rules are simple, this thread is about training, but there will be more rules in tasks):
You are not allowed to cum, only if your master or me will allow it.
You must eat food or drink from bowl once a week.
You must be naked at home once a week and act as a pet (or when you are home alone once a week).
It would be better if you would wore collar somewhere, but it is optional.
And write pet slave somewhere on your body if it is not very big problem.

FAQ:
Why two weeks?
Because I do not have much time and lots of people that want participate do not have much time too. Some people are not home alone and they can not do the task at any time.

How to report?
Just report. Report what you did, if you did it or if you did punishment. If you followed rules or not, etc. You will get a points for good report. I think you should report here, but if you have better idea then say it.

Me:
Anyway. I am pet too, kitty and have a ldr owner, still not collared. But I hope it will be soon.

I wanted to do it with slaves only, but I hope this will be bigger fun.

So first tasks should be next saturday/sunday.
Thanks to everybody who will participate and who will send tasks.

J.Riley
03-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Wow this sounds good it was a lot to take in but i think i get the jist of it

Your pet name? Riley
What pet you are and what you like the most. I would be a Dog
Likes/dislikes etc? In my sig
Your owner or if you looking for owner? I have no current owner
Your photo as a pet or send photo in pm to me (optional), but you will get a points for it? Will Pm about photo

churroboy101
03-03-2018, 04:12 PM
I am interested in joining as well

Your pet name?
fifi
What pet you are and what you like the most.
Dog
Likes/dislikes etc?
In my signature
Your owner or if you looking for owner?
I have an IRL owner
Your photo as a pet or send photo in pm to me (optional), but you will get a points for it?
me and my owner aren't really comfortable with sharing photo's so i'll have to accept that im not getting those bonus points

Shylitle-pervpuppet
03-04-2018, 01:38 PM
Thank you for joining. I hope more pets will join.

Victoria85
03-05-2018, 06:07 AM
Your pet name? Victoria
What pet you are and what you like the most. a Dog
Likes/dislikes etc? see sig ^^
Your owner or if you looking for owner? looking for :)
Your photo as a pet or send photo in pm to me (optional), but you will get a points for it?

SimonSays22
03-05-2018, 06:38 AM
Your pet name?
Dumbo
What pet you are.
Puppy Dog
Likes/dislikes
In sig
Experience
A lot of private experience
Your owner or if you looking for owner (optional). Maybe some master will take you after your training <3
...I...um..am..i'm happy with a mistress or master...if they would have me...i guess..
Your photo (photo of yourself) as a pet or send photo in pm to me (optional), but you will get a points for it. With accessories etc. If you will send a photo how you want to look, because this is roleplay than I will give you one point.
(say in PM if I should post it here if you will fail your training)
Will send

...um..thank you for having me..

Shylitle-pervpuppet
03-10-2018, 03:13 PM
Nobody post a photo. Nevermind. Thanks for joining. So here is the first task. I think it will be for just a week, next training task will be maybe after a week. Try to report here or pm if you do not want here. Because not much pets joined then you anybody can join by posting report here.

So look at you pets! Nicely siting in line here. You will be great pet slaves when I am done with you. Now I will check you. If you have bodywriting in your likes or you do not have it in limits and you did not write PET SLAVE on your body then slap your face twice and spank your ass five times. Then take a sharpie and write BAD PET SLAVE to your body and ADD five minutes to every punishment and task. You need more thorough training!

You are a pet and you are a slave and you can only bark or moew or whatever pets do. And you will do it every day for fifteen minutes. And because you are not allowed to talk then for every half a day you talked (except work or school) add 10 minutes to gagging your self with ball gag or other gag. That will teach you to not talk when you are not asked!

Summary
Task: Try to moew, bark, woof every day for fifteen minutes.
Rules: Do not talk if you are not asked! Only moew, bark, woof.
Punishment: If you talked in half a day gag your self for 10 minutes.

Shylitle-pervpuppet
03-17-2018, 03:16 PM
Well. Week is gone. You can do first task anyway if you did not. Here is the second training. And thanks to churroboy101 for report.

Well. I hope you enjoyed first training. I enjoyed the silence too. Now to the line pets and I will check you again. Maybe you learnt after last inspection. So again. If you have bodywriting in your likes or you do not have it in limits and you did not write PET SLAVE on your body then slap your face twice and spank your ass five times. Then you know what to do, if not, look at first task pet slave!

Every pet need a cage. If owner is not around he do not worry about you running away or destroying something. He will just put you in to a cage. Maybe you do not have a cage so use a closet or cupboard. You need to be obedient pet. When nobody is around who can take care of you close yourself to a cage for about fifteen minutes. But at least one day close your self for hour with a gag. If there is lots of space, you can put a water there.

Summary
Task: One day close your self to a cage for an hour. When nobody can take care of you close your self to cage for fifteen minutes.
Punishment: If you forget to go to cage then do a corner time for ten minutes. Kneeling.

Shylitle-pervpuppet
04-12-2018, 11:57 PM
This task should be easy.

As a good pet you should be available for your owner when he wakes up. Wake up ten minutes early and sit next to bed as a good pet. And try to train every day one extra position (choose every day different possition) for ten minutes.

Coollared
04-27-2018, 02:14 PM
Your pet name?
Coollared

What pet you are.
Dog

Likes/dislikes
In signature

Experience
Online experience

YES!

Will send:

Repors