PDA

View Full Version : 20/female/switch seeks 18-24/female/switch in US (webcam not required)

Purple13
03-01-2018, 03:09 PM
20/female/switch seeks 18-24/female/MASter or sub in US (webcam not required)

Good Afternoon, (well, its afternoon here right now.)

As stated in the description, I'm looking for a switch (mistress or slave also acceptable if we connect really well) female somewhere in the united states within the age 18-24. I recently got out of a 3 year relationship, which explains my recent absence on Getdare. Now fully healed, I'm looking to find a friend, slave, and/or mistress. This person must want to have a little more than a 'just sexual' relationship, and MUST speak with proper grammar and spelling (other than on a messenger ofc.)

About Me:
I am into light BDSM, and definitely want to explore it more.
I just turned 20 in the beginning of February.
I am bisexual, leaning a bit more toward females. I am 5'8, in shape, C cup, with black and purple hair.
Once we get to know eachother and develop trust I am willing to do webcam, ft, snapchat etc.
I want a healthy sexual relationship & friendship.
I am going to be a freshman in college this next fall (I took a year off then basic classes becuase im going for an MD)
And other than that my likes and limits are below!

Please Fill out the google form or PM me if you're interested :)
(the google form is becuase Im EXTREMELY unorganized)

https://goo.gl/forms/fELqLp0zMf3OpVxo1

RandomPersin
03-01-2018, 09:44 PM
Sounds like you could be great friends with my GF/sub if you don't mind someone who is poly. Let me know, she loves making friends and I don't mind her playing with other Doms or subs. (Oh and she is switch, leans more twords sub though.)

Purple13
03-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Bumping this up because i only got responses from males, when it specifically says female.