PDA

View Full Version : Real FLR Caption Blog

Stonherr
02-28-2018, 04:58 AM
Me and my sissy bf have started our own tumblr page to reblogs things , take ides , meet people & post pictures of us. Www.tumblr.com/relationshipgoalzzz

Or just search - relationshipgoalzzz . Thanks 😇🎀

RiskyFlame
02-28-2018, 01:02 PM
It seems that I'm unable to visit relationshipgoalzzz or get any results.

Stonherr
02-28-2018, 04:57 PM
It seems that I'm unable to visit relationshipgoalzzz or get any results. I just posted a pic of the account I am sorry

RiskyFlame
03-01-2018, 06:28 AM
No idea what the problem was but browsed through your Tumblr. The problem was probably on my side, I think..

StonherKitten
03-01-2018, 03:44 PM
No idea what the problem was but browsed through your Tumblr. The problem was probably on my side, I think..

Yeah I understand , it’s still new so don’t forget to follow if you want to see more post regarding that stuff or giving us ideas or anything in general. Thank you fornisitong though !🎀

cbtslave999
03-01-2018, 03:45 PM
says nothing is there. :confused:

StonherKitten
03-01-2018, 03:52 PM
I don’t have it hidden... hmm.. are you typing it in correctly ? If not does anyone know how to post a direct link to my tumblr ?

Greatcornbow
03-01-2018, 04:02 PM
says nothing is there. :confused:]

Same for me.

StonherKitten
03-01-2018, 04:17 PM
]

Same for me.

tumblr.com/blog/relationshipgoalzzz

Does this work?

RiskyFlame
03-01-2018, 04:18 PM
I have no idea how you have your settings configured but here is what works and what not.

- The link tumblr.com/relationshipgoalzzz does not work.
- The link relationshipgoalzzz.tumblr.com does work.

- You cannot find the Tumblr blog relationshipgoalzzz by search when you press enter.
- When you search for the Tumblr blog relationshipgoalzzz and do not press enter, you get a pop-out suggestion menu where you can find the blog.

Hm.....

StonherKitten
03-01-2018, 04:21 PM
I have no idea how you have your settings configured but here is what works and what not.

- The link tumblr.com/relationshipgoalzzz does not work.
- The link relationshipgoalzzz.tumblr.com does work.

- You cannot find the Tumblr blog relationshipgoalzzz by search when you press enter.
- When you search for the Tumblr blog relationshipgoalzzz and do not press enter, you get a pop-out suggestion menu where you can find the blog.

Hm.....

That’s really weird ! Don’t have any privacy settings maybe I need to verify the email then it’ll work. Thankyou for the input though

Stonherr
06-01-2018, 04:55 AM
Me and my high school sweetheart gf (Miss) have had our tumblr page for a few months we have pics of us on there, captions. You name it. We are about to hit 100 Followers. All the reblogs,likes & follows mean the world to us. We return the favor.
If you want to speak to her don’t be afraid to msg the page a question,suggestion,idea. She’s on It more than me
Her - 21 - switch - bi ( open to females )
Me- 22 - sissy, cuck , loser,

Www.getdare.com Or search Relationshipgoalzzz. Had trouble directing people before. Let me know .