PDA

View Full Version : 22F home alone & hidden public dares

cloudwatcher
02-27-2018, 08:19 PM
hey! i'm gonna be home alone for most of tomorrow(and also the next day) and i'm looking for some dares to do. especially things i can do on a short walk(no more than a couple blocks) while i hit the pokestop down the street lol. i've got this huge puffy coat that would hide just about anything under it, from neck down to the top of my thighs so get creative! any other dares to do around the house or involving the snow that's piling up outside are welcome too. thx in advance!

aralius
02-27-2018, 08:33 PM
Easy...
Naked under the coat with tall boots.
Some in your pussy that has been covered in lube to make it slippery and you have to hold it in.
If you drop it you must re insert and undo a jacket button or lower the zip.

cloudwatcher
02-28-2018, 12:35 AM
unfortunately i don't own tall boots or even thigh high socks which might've also worked. i've gotta wear something on my legs(it's cold!) and i've been dared by someone else to cut out the crotch of a pair of tights and wear those. that same person told me to clamp my nipples and tie the clamps so that the cord goes around the back of my neck and pulls them with every step.

i will definitely do your second dare, aralius! and other than the tights i'll be naked under the coat :P

any more ideas for my walk?

Pet_Peter
02-28-2018, 05:29 AM
On your way back I want you to unbutton your coat at regular intervals. In such a way that all buttons are loose by the time you are at home. Of course you can keep the coat closed, but you should do it by hand. As soon as on your on driveway let go.
If it is a zipper coat, then slowly lower the zipper at these intervals.
Have fun.