PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Weekend In The Woods

Raging Rob
10-15-2009, 04:32 PM
First story! Pardon me for some improper grammar and/or usage, as I'm new to this but I've always loved TorD and writing fiction, so why not combine the two!? All characters are about the age of 15, although it may seem young, this is an age where kids do seem to delve into more daring acts such as Truth or Dare. Also this story is 100% Fiction! Alright, let the story begin

The first 3 day weekend I had off from school, I decided to invite a few of my very close friend out to the big forest behind my house. It was a common thing for us all to do, so there was already a large clearing out in the forest with enough room for a decent sized tent and a big fire pit. I lounged around in my room eagerly waiting for my guests to arrive. As I began to drift off I heard the doorbell ring and rushed down the stairs to greet my first guest. It was Sam, a long time friend with dark hair and an average build, very into the skate scene. The bell rings a few moments later as me and Sam are chatting, next to arrive is Jess, a short girl with dirty blonde hair with a very curvy body, but not fat. We all continued to lounge around and discuss school and family as the doorbell wrang once again. This time it was Sarah, about 5' 7" and a very toned body from years of playing soccer. The last 2 friends I had invited arrived at the same time. They were Tom and Julie. Tom was also just as athletic as Sarah from numerous sports and just as tall, while Julie was more around 5' 4" but had an awesome body. We all talked for quite some time and ate, and did what teens did.

As the sun began to set, we all ventured out back through the woods where I had already set up the tent. The fire was built and lit within minutes as we all began to settle into our chairs. The usual s'mores and soda were drank as we laughed and talked about whatever seemed to amuse us. we began to tire, so I had a new idea in mind.
"Hey guys, how about we play some T or D?" I asked.
"Sure!"
Jess went first.
"Sam, truth or dare?"
Sam wasn't the happiest camper when it came to TorD so he picked truth.
"Have you ever seen anyones boobs?"

Hmm an awkward place to stop, but I find it a decent place to.
Comments are greatly appreciated with any feedback or advice u may have! Thanks!

Sexybabe16
10-15-2009, 11:32 PM
more! its good but even better if u add more!

Raging Rob
10-17-2009, 09:32 PM
I need more comments if you want me to continue!

Raging Rob
10-17-2009, 10:08 PM
The story continues...

Sam sat with a contorted face trying to find the right answer.

"Hmm, actually, I saw Sarah's earlier today."

Jess was shocked by Sam's answer.
"When?!" Sarah yelped.

"Don't yell, when we were all swimming together I saw your top start to slip down and noticed them slide out, sorry"

"It's ok," Sarah said with a slight glint in her eye, telling me she didn't mind so much that Sam had seen her chest.

Sam went next, " Julie, truth or dare?"
Julie was a lil bit more adventurous so she decided to pick dare.

"I dare you to, hmm, strip down to your bra and panties for the next two turns"

Julie was shocked but didn't back down.She stood up from her seat, and began to sway back and forth, as if she was stripping to music only she could hear. She grabbed them bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and over. Her tits gently bounced out from beneath her shirt in a sexy lil red silk bra that supported her assets very well. Next she unzipped her pants and shimmied down her curvy hips, exposing an almost see-through pink thong which left her round ass exposed to everyone. Clearly Sam and Tom couldn't take the sight, as they began shifting in their seats to avoid embarassment, as was I.

Jess shivered in her seat. "Hey guys how about we move this game into the tent, I'm pretty cold, and I'm sure Julie is in just her underwear and bra."
We all subliminally decided Jess had a point so we went inside and settled down. As we were changing into our pj's for the night Tom spoke up, "Hey everyone, truth or dare?"

Alright well thats part 2 guys, lemme here what you have to say!

Raging Rob
10-17-2009, 10:09 PM
gahhh I'm sorry my posts are so short, I'll try harder on my next post! Promise!

ShinyDemon
10-18-2009, 09:46 PM
Keep at it - the story is well written, very descriptive and is building at a good pace. Looking forward to the next part !!

Raging Rob
10-19-2009, 06:40 PM
haha you dont realize, I wrote for an hour last night for the next installment, and then GetDare told me I wasnt logged in any longer, so i refreshed the page, and poof! All my writing was gone. But I shall try to post part of the next installment again right now.

Raging Rob
10-19-2009, 07:15 PM
Sorry for the rushed pace of this installment as I only have 20 mins to write it in, the next post will be much longer, I promise!

Jess,Julie,Sarah,Sam,Tom and I hurried our way into the tent and situated ourselves down on top of our sleeping bags.Tom was the first of us to speak up.

"Truth or dare guys?"

We all were unsure of what to choose so in the end we decided on dare.

"Alrighty then, I dare all of us to strip completely naked and stay this way til the end of the game."

Everyone sat in shock at Tom's dare, but stirred about and one by one we all rose preparing ourselves to go nude. Julie was the first to as she was already in her thong and bra. She stood there and reached to her back and undid the clasps. As, she did the straps fell to her sides. Moving her hands back to the front of her bra, she slid the straps down her arms, letting her large round boobs fall gently back against her chest. Next to go was her bra; she hooked her thumbs into the thin band of fabric that held the thong together as she shimmied it down her big, round ass and hips. Her thong dropped down to her toes as she tossed it into the pile of her other clothes. I peered over and noticed she was quite well maintained, her pussy completely shaven, looking very silky smooth.

Next was me. I stood there trying to mount courage as I easily slid off my shirt, not really worried about my friends seeing shirtless, as they have done many times before. Next to go was my pants, which I unzipped and uneasily slid down and kicked off, as I then stood there in just boxer briefs with my cock growing within them, causing it to tent up at the sight of the 3 girls stripping. I closed my eyes and took a big gulp of courage as I dropped my boxers. I wasn't too worried as I was about 6 or 7 inches, and all hair was trimmed as I find it unappealing. The girls stopped their stripping and gazed towards me, as they had never seen me completely nude. I was unsure of what they thought but I could care less, as I hurriedly sat down and tried to semi-cover myself, without breaking the dare.

Tom, Sam and the girls all stripped at around the same time. Jess and Sarah stood in their bras and pants for a few moments, allowing me to notice Jess' perfect firm boobs supported by a sexy lace bra. Sarah stood their in a spunky lil bra that supported her tiny perky tits, with lace trim and pink polka dots. Next to come off were their pants. both Sam and Tom were experiencing the same thing as me, as both me and Julie noticed the growing mounds in their boxers, both seemed to be average in size. As the girls slid their pants down, I saw Sarah had a pair of panties that matched her bra, and helped give her butt a nice outline.

Ahh, I ran out of time I'll post the second part of the segment tomorrow night hopefully! Keep commenting!

Raging Rob
10-19-2009, 07:17 PM
Sorry for the rushed pace of this installment as I only have 20 mins to write it in, the next post will be much longer, I promise!

Jess,Julie,Sarah,Sam,Tom and I hurried our way into the tent and situated ourselves down on top of our sleeping bags.Tom was the first of us to speak up.

"Truth or dare guys?"

We all were unsure of what to choose so in the end we decided on dare.

"Alrighty then, I dare all of us to strip completely naked and stay this way til the end of the game."

Everyone sat in shock at Tom's dare, but stirred about and one by one we all rose preparing ourselves to go nude. Julie was the first to as she was already in her thong and bra. She stood there and reached to her back and undid the clasps. As, she did the straps fell to her sides. Moving her hands back to the front of her bra, she slid the straps down her arms, letting her large round boobs fall gently back against her chest. Next to go was her bra; she hooked her thumbs into the thin band of fabric that held the thong together as she shimmied it down her big, round ass and hips. Her thong dropped down to her toes as she tossed it into the pile of her other clothes. I peered over and noticed she was quite well maintained, her pussy completely shaven, looking very silky smooth.

Next was me. I stood there trying to mount courage as I easily slid off my shirt, not really worried about my friends seeing shirtless, as they have done many times before. Next to go was my pants, which I unzipped and uneasily slid down and kicked off, as I then stood there in just boxer briefs with my cock growing within them, causing it to tent up at the sight of the 3 girls stripping. I closed my eyes and took a big gulp of courage as I dropped my boxers. I wasn't too worried as I was about 6 or 7 inches, and all hair was trimmed as I find it unappealing. The girls stopped their stripping and gazed towards me, as they had never seen me completely nude. I was unsure of what they thought but I could care less, as I hurriedly sat down and tried to semi-cover myself, without breaking the dare.

Tom, Sam and the girls all stripped at around the same time. Jess and Sarah stood in their bras and pants for a few moments, allowing me to notice Jess' perfect firm boobs supported by a sexy lace bra. Sarah stood their in a spunky lil bra that supported her tiny perky tits, with lace trim and pink polka dots. Next to come off were their pants. both Sam and Tom were experiencing the same thing as me, as both me and Julie noticed the growing mounds in their boxers, both seemed to be average in size.

Ahh, I ran out of time, sorry guys! I'll post the rest tomorrow night! Keep commenting! (:

The Judge
10-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Excellent evidence! but manange your time when youre in the courtroom (GD) Keep it up

Raging Rob
10-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Excellent evidence! but manange your time when youre in the courtroom (GD) Keep it up

Haha nice way to stay in character Judge! xD

Raging Rob
10-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Next to go were the girls pants, Jess wiggled her skinny jeans down past her round athletic butt, revealing a lacy dark blue thong. Sarah slipped of her comfy sweats she was wearing to reveal a thong that matched her bra exactly.Sarah and Jess slipped off their thongs just as fast as their pants, revealing Jess and Sarah's tight little pussies, Sarahs completely shaved, Jess's all shaved except for a thing strip right above her slit.
Tom and Sam both stood still awkwardly, trying to cover their obvious erections. As if they were sending secret messages, Sam and Tom moved their hands quickly to their waists and dropped their boxers. They now stood before the 3 girls wide eyed at the sight, as I quickly turned away, but at quick glance, both seemed to be of average size, and all natural as they didnt quite care about pubes.

Sarah and Jess were already sitting, and the two guys followed suit as they dropped down onto their sleeping bags. We all sat for a few moments absorbing the sight, and fact, that 5 of our friends were completely naked before us.

I finally came back to realization and spoke.

"Girls, truth or dare?"

The girls quickly responded with truth, as they werent quite ready for another crazy dare.

"Alright, have u ever masturbated? If so, when did you last do it?"

Sarah spoke first.
"Actually I do quite often, it's fun and relaxing and I'm just a teen girl discovering her body," she said in as inoccent a voice as she could make, " and the last time I did was a few days ago."

Next to speak up was Julie.
"I'm not gunna lie I'm a very sexual girl and I play often. The last time I did it was last night actually," she said very boldly.

Jess was last to go.
"Hmm, well I've never actually masturbated but I've seen girls doing it on the late night shows, and heard about it in health. I've always been curious about it though."

Jess' response caused me to start forming some mischeivous dares in the back of my head, but it seemed to me like the game started changing into a team kind-of deal, Guys vs. Girls, which could get interesting.

The girls all huddled nude in a circle and decided what to ask or dare, and I couldn't help but stare at their round butts. I, and mostly likely Tom and Sam started to stroke our cocks involutarily do to the sigh of all three of the girls kneeling and huddling.

They turned around and spoke, "Truth or dare guys?" they said with a sly lil look on all their faces.

Raging Rob
10-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Thats the next installment, keep commenting with your ideas, compliments, ridicule, whatever you feel is necessary to tell me! Thanks!

Daredevil999
10-21-2009, 03:26 AM
Raging Rob, can I just say that I love your name and avatar! Brilliant!
oh, and a great story! :)
can't wait for the next part...

Raging Rob
10-21-2009, 04:56 PM
Thank you all for the positive feedback, let me hear more input, come on! Haha alright let me get started on the next section.

Sam, Tom, and I all huddled, but not as close as the girls as we wanted as little reaction while naked as possible.

"Alright guys, I mean, come on, we're naked, how much worse could the dares get?" Tom said melancholily.

We all turned around and told them we wanted a dare.

"Alright well seeing as how we've seen you naked, we dare you to let us jack you all off."

I sat there in disbelief at the fact that the girls actually wanted to do this. This dare same too good to be true, but hey, this nights been too good to be true so I went along with it.
Julie moved toward Sam, Jess towards Tom, and Sarah crawled over towards me.

Ahh sorry guys haha I'm just gunna stop here, I ran out of steam tonight, I'll be sure to finish this segment tomorrow, comments!!!

Raging Rob
10-24-2009, 03:36 PM
I'm kind of doubting this story, it says over 900 people have viewed it but I'm not getting any comments back, lemme hear from you guys!

Hot Dude
10-25-2009, 08:29 AM
Great story, keep it going :cool:

1-up machine
10-25-2009, 02:26 PM
Great story one of the best ones I've read

inordeng
10-25-2009, 02:36 PM
I like it so far.
However I have heard alot of stories like this.
I'm not saying it's bad, but try and make it different that other peoples'.

dareing G
10-26-2009, 10:16 AM
Great story keep it up :D

May
10-26-2009, 11:04 AM
keep goinggg!!!!!

coolio5
10-26-2009, 12:52 PM
interesting story, though not ridiculously original. try to make it different, by adding more character development, unique dares, etc. The more different you make it the better.

Also, to avoid short posts type it into Word or something similar and save it if you have to.

Keep up the great work!

Raging Rob
10-26-2009, 06:02 PM
wow thanks for all the posts guys! hmm well I'm kind of heading into a new way to play, right now it seems to be a boys vs girls version of TorD, but I haven't read many stories based around that way of gameplay, I'll try and post some more within the next hour! keep the comments coming!

Raging Rob
11-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Ugh alright sorry for delays, lots of stuff happening in life, I'll post more this week

haxial
11-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Rob, not having a go, but I made the same mistake.. its not always the comments that count..

Also, a slight error in one of your posts above...

She stood there and reached to her back and undid the clasps. As, she did the straps fell to her sides. Moving her hands back to the front of her bra, she slid the straps down her arms, letting her large round boobs fall gently back against her chest. Next to go was her bra; she hooked her thumbs into the thin band of fabric that held the thong together

Shouldn't that be thong, as she just removed her bra??

erjams
11-02-2009, 04:36 PM
I like it keep it going...

Raging Rob
11-03-2009, 06:56 AM
I like it keep it going...
Ahh, wow I completely missed that, I believe thats the part I had to rush on so there is some reason for it being like that. And I shall continue it just takes me awhile

Raging Rob
11-03-2009, 07:18 PM
It'd be great if I got some ideas for dares guys! Nothing to strange, something your average teen would attempt on their weekend camp-out.

I watched as Sarah slid her way over and placed her hands on my thighs, looking up at me so innocently I couldn't help but smile back. I looked over to Sam and Tom as Julie and Jess slowly and clumsily stroked the guys' cocks. For knowing how to please themselves, the girls had no clue what they were supposed to do with the guys.

I focused my attention back on Sarah as she looked back at me again, not yet doing anything.
My mind began to race as I looked down and saw her sitting their in the nude her perky little boobs hanging down from her chest. She gripped my cock and began to stroke slowly up and down, as she got used to the motion she stroked faster and faster, I felt my legs and hands move involuntarily as my body was being hit by waves of pleasure. I managed to get a hold of myself and looked over at Sam and Tom, they were both sitting there with their heads back just enjoying what was going on, I laughed in my mind at the faces they were making from what they were feeling. I felt the pressure begin to build up within me and within a few strokes I came, most landing on her hands some falling on to the sleeping bag.

“How'd I do?” Sarah asked.

“Hmm better than I expected,” I said with a smile as Sarah smiled back at me. We sat and watched Sam and Tom as they both experienced what I had just went through. We managed to clean up most of the mess we made with the paper towels we had brought out with us on the trip.

Raging Rob
11-04-2009, 06:15 PM
It was our turn, but how were we supposed to outdo the girls? I thought of something within a few moments.

“Girls, truth or dare?”

“Dare,” they said.

“Alright I dare all of us to go out to the lake and go skinny dipping!” I stated. They all looked shocked as tonight was a very cold night, but didn't back down from the challenge. Further out in the woods behind my yard was a small lake with a beach me and my dad had made out of sand we had bought and brought in. out in the middle was a little floating dock for jumping off and sun-bathing on. We ran back towards the lake as the night had already become chilly, dew already settled on the leaves and grass as we ran naked, except for our sneakers.

I started off at the back of the group but quickly made my way to the middle where I caught up with Sarah. My eyes wandered to her nude body in the moonlight as my eyes made her way down to her chest, nipples perked up from the cold air against her nude body. My eyes continued down her slim little stomach as we kept jogging. We came out to the clearing and watched the moons reflection off the smooth surface of the lake wondering who would be courageous enough to go into the cool water. Tom took off on a running start and dove down into the water, swimming out about ten feet or so towards the middle of the pond. I went next diving into the cold water and emerging back up a few feet away from Tom. Sam and the three girls all unwillingly walked into the water. They waded in up to just below their chests afraid to go any further but paddled their way out to where me and tom were. We swam around splashing and playing in the moonlight as I got the idea to play a prank on the girls. I dove down and would tickle their feet, making them think it was a fish or some creepy lake monster. I heard them scream up above me and bolt towards the shore as I popped back up and saw them swimming away. Standing on the shore, shivering, I swam up to the girl while covering myself. Tom and Sam didn't make the best choice and were soon laughed at for their “shrinkage”.

We dashed back to the tents and hopped inside and sat there as everyone reached for their clothes trying to pull them on.

“Tisk tisk tisk, I think you all forgot the dare was to stay naked for the rest of the night.” Tom said as he sat shivering. The girls huddled up quickly shivering in a tight little group as they thought of what to dare us.

“Alright we dare each of you to pick one of us and get in a sleeping bag with us, but heres the catch, you can't get hard at all,and if you do and you cum, then the consequences will be severe.”

We all managed to raise our shivering bodies up from where I was, I planned on heading towards Jess or Julie, as I had already been with Sarah, but as I hobbled towards the girls I felt Sarah pull me over towards her bag.

“You're mine.” Sarah said with a big smile on her face and I didn't deny being her partner. She slide forward and I hopped into the bag behind us as she zipped it back up. I rolled over to see what Sam and Tom were up to as Sam slipped into a bag with Julie, and Tom with Jess both laying awkwardly in the bag trying not to touch the girls. I casually draped my arms over the edge of the bag and was about to speak as almost in unison the three girls moved back towards us in the bag. I felt Sarah's tiny tight little butt rub up against my limp cock.

“Hey! What're you doing?!” I said.

“Oh, nothing,” she responded with a smile I could feel my pulse in my lower stomach as my cock started to grow.

'Baseball, baseball, baseball. Granny in a bikini, granny in a bikini' I kept saying over and over again in my head, but it only had a slight effect as her as grinded against my growing cock. I tried to turn away but she grabbed my side and kept me facing towards her. I felt her hand over mind as she guided it from the top of the sleeping bag, draping it over her stomach with her hand still on top. Within a few seconds I felt my hand being pulled down lower and lower on her stomach until I felt something unfamiliar. She moved my hand back and forth along her pussy as she moaned with pleasure. Not only the fact that she was moaning, but that my hand was moving back and forth over her pussy, made my cock grow stiff and get pressed between my thighs and her cute little butt.

firenight
11-04-2009, 07:20 PM
go on sweet story

nic12las
11-05-2009, 02:14 AM
its reely good dont stop

Raging Rob
11-08-2009, 05:45 PM
“Hey! What're you doing?!” I said.

“Oh, nothing,” she responded with a smile I could feel my pulse in my lower stomach as my cock started to grow.

'Baseball, baseball, baseball. Granny in a bikini, granny in a bikini' I kept saying over and over again in my head, but it only had a slight effect as her as grinded against my growing cock. I tried to turn away but she grabbed my side and kept me facing towards her. I felt her hand over mind as she guided it from the top of the sleeping bag, draping it over her stomach with her hand still on top. Within a few seconds I felt my hand being pulled down lower and lower on her stomach until I felt something unfamiliar. She moved my hand back and forth along her pussy as she moaned with pleasure. Not only the fact that she was moaning, but that my hand was moving back and forth over her pussy, made my cock grow stiff and get pressed between my thighs and her cute little butt.

'Baseball baseball baseball. Granny in a bikini, bikini!' I shouted over and over again in my head, but it was no use as my cock just became more erect as I felt her ass rub against it and my hand rub against her now wet pussy. Tom and Sam were in the same predicament as they squinted there faces and tried to not cum, not wanting to find out what the consequences were. I felt her hand cup over mine as she slid two of my fingers down into her pussy, as she moaned at the feeling. I had no other choice but to continue as I moved my fingers in and out slow and deep, working this way and that as she moaned and squirmed. At least now she wasn't grinding against me, but the fact that I was fingering a very attractive friend of my mine sent my imagination skyrocketing to what could happen this weekend. I felt myself build up for the second time tonight, I wanted so bad to, but knew if I did something horrible would be in store for me. My body twitched and squirmed as I tried to hold back, right as I was about to burst, I heard Tom let out a loud moan as he came inside the sleeping bag with Jess.

“Tom! I thought you could last!” whined Jess as she slid out of the sleeping back, her ass covered in Tom's warm cum. I slid out of the sleeping bag and sat on the cold floor of the tent, my erect cock finally going down from being exposed to the cold. Tom embarrassingly slid out of the bag and cleaned himself up as Jess did the same thing. This time we all circled together, other than tom, to come up with his punishment.

We sat in silence for a moment until Sam spoke up.
“How about we blind fold him and have him just sit there and each of us puts something in his mouth, and he has to guess what it is, no matter how weird or nasty.”
We all nodded in agreement as we circled around Tom.
Jess scavenged through her bag and pulled out a long tube sock as I reached for it and then continued by tying it tight over his eyes.

“Yah blind now Tom?” I asked.
“Yep, can't see anything at all, what the flip do you guys plan on doing?!”
“Oh, nothing too bad.”

Seeing as how Sam came up with the punishment, we let him go first. He scooted his way towards tom and picked up his dirty sock from the pile of clothes.
“Open wide tom!” Sam said. Tom nervously opened his mouth up, and as it was all the way opened Sam slid the end of the sock into his mouth. 'Blech blahh patooie!' Tom squealed as the dirty sock touched his tongue.

“What is that, it tastes like feet! Was that a sock?!”

“Yep!” we all said with a big smile on our faces, “now keep guessing until we feel you've been punished enough.”
Jess moved forward next and slipped her big toe onto the tip of her tongue, Toms expression was unsure at first so he lowered his mouth down onto her toe.

“Blech foot again! Wait that was a foot, hmmm the big toe!”

“2 for 2 yah allstar” I said sarcastically.

Sarah went next. She looked around for what she was going to take. She took the paper towels us three guys had used to clean up our messes with from earlier, balling them up and making sure that the most cum covered parts were facing out. Tom now willing opened his mouth, no longer trying to be worried after all the crazy stuff thats been in his mouth. He shut his mouth down around the ball of paper towels and began to feel around.

“Hmmm not sure, tastes like paper and salt, really salty” Tom tries sliding off his sock mask as he spits the paper out but we yell at him that theres still a few more items left. I went next, hmm what to put in Tom's mouth. I looked around til I found my shoe, but what to do with it? Aha I've got it! I unzipped the tent and quickly ran outside as I was still naked. I flipped open the lid to the cooler and pulled out the jar of jalapeños and dribbled the juices in the jar all over the toe and bottom of the shoe.

“Alright Tom, First u have to suck on the tip of this, then lick the entire length of it”
He opened wide and I slid the tip of my shoe.
“Seems, hmm rubbery” he said as it was still in his mouth. I slid out the tip as he stuck out his tongue. I preceded to run the length of the shoe along his tongue.

“Blechhhh! Oh my goddd!!! Its hot, but it tastes like dirt!!!” He said as he sat there and whimpered in the pain of the heat. We all rolled around in unbearable laughter at the sight of Tom having to deal with the heat of the juice. Finally his taste buds calmed down and he sat there calmly.

Lastly was Julies turn. She went over to her bag and rummaged for a few minutes to find what she was going to use. She finally pulled something out of the bag that seemed to be of a decent size and a deep purple color. I focused on it a little more and it was a dildo! What was Julie doing with a dildo? Oh well, I was just trying to contain my laughter as Julie moved towards Tom with it.

“Open wide!” Julie said mischievously. Tom obediently opened his mouth as Julie slid the dildo in. His mouth shut down on it and his tongue began to move around the rubbery shaft. I tried so hard still to not laugh at the fact that my friend was sucking on a dildo, as I looked around Sam and Sarah and Jess had their faces buried in pillows holding pack every ounce of laughter they had. Julie then unexpectedly started to slid the dildo in and out of his mouth. Tears were welling up in my eyes at the sight.

“So Tom, what was it?” Julie asked.
“Hmm it was long and rubbery and had the same kinda salty taste as earlier but it was kinda enjoyable.”
“Hahaha why don't you take off your blindfold and look at what was in your mouth”

Tom rushed to push the blindfold off his eyes, as he opened them and peered down to Julies hand, holding the wet purple dildo in her hand.

“Oh my gooood god! You had a dildo! In My Mouth” Tom made obnoxious spitting sounds as he tried to get the taste of the dildo out of his mouth while we all laughed our asses off.

“Thanks for cleaning it” Julie said as we all bursted into another round of laughter.

Alright I'll try to have the next part up within a week, lets hear your opinions on the story so far!

Lovesfundares
11-08-2009, 09:08 PM
AMAZAZAZAZAZING thats my only word for it. =)

Hamishrules
11-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Brilliant, Just Brilliant

Raging Rob
11-26-2009, 09:44 PM
is anybody still reading?

Lovesfundares
11-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Yess if you would keep writing

Raging Rob
11-28-2009, 07:05 PM
Haha alright, how is it? What should I add?

noahw48
11-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Make them start pushing the boundaries more. Try not so much involving foriegn objects, and more involving physical contact. Go for girl on girl suff if necessary.

Atelo
12-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Are you writing another chapter?

camstarjamie
12-05-2009, 08:17 AM
Looking forward to the rest of it

Raging Rob
12-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Uber sorry for the extra long wait guys, I've had swimming and school, plus I'm sick. I'll try to post soon though!

Raging Rob
02-28-2010, 07:31 PM
So now that Tom had finished his dare, in all fairness it was his turn to go.

He waved for us to come over. “Alright I hate you both for making me put all

that nasty stuff in my mouth, but you're my bros so what're we making the

girls do?” We all sat in silence for a moment until Sam spoke up.

“How about something girl on girl?” He suggested.

“Great idea!” Tom said.

“Alright I've got it the girls have to pass the dildo from one girls pussy to the

next, without using their hands or feet.” We all nodded and turned back

around to face the girls.

“Okay you three, heres what you have to do. You have to take the dildo and

pass it between each of your pussies 3 times. BUT, the catch is, you can't

use your hands or feet”

All three girls had a slight look of shock on their faces, but Julie willingly

retrieved her purple dildo from her bag. Tom snatched it up and dropped it in

the middle of the floor of the tent. “Ok, now go you three.” he said with a

smile on his face. Sam, Tom and I laid atop our bags as we watched the girls

struggle. Jess was the first to try, trying to pick it up using her elbows but

every time it would sway back and forth and drop from the grip between her

elbows. Sarah went up and tried to grab it with her knees, but she could only

hold onto it for a few seconds before it dropped just like when Jess did it.

Julie was the last to go, but she laid down in front of it. Her large round tits

lay squished against the floor as she opened her mouth and moved it toward

the base of the dildo, but what I didnt notice earlier was that both end s of

it were round and smooth as to mimic a cock. She gripped the end first with

her teeth, then with her lips, lifting it up off the ground, then shuffling back

towards the girls.

Platypus
03-01-2010, 06:45 AM
awesome! please keep posting

ShinyDemon
03-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Great updates ! Keep up the great story...

SD

Hunanic
03-01-2010, 02:16 PM
hanx soo much for continuring it, keep it upppp

person on get dare!
03-01-2010, 03:15 PM
wow!
it atarted off very unoriginal as many storys do but you turned it around great job i want to read more!!!

Raging Rob
03-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Wow, one post and I get 5 replies! I had no clue you guys missed this story so much, i felt like it was dying off or something! Thank You! (: I will sincerely try my hardest to get another part up within the week! Keep reading and commenting!

Hunanic
03-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Please do :):D Great story

person on get dare!
03-04-2010, 04:07 PM
a week? oh man! lol
oh well take your time

Raging Rob
03-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Sarah slid herself towards Julie as she approached the two of them with the dildo still in

her mouth. She spun around in front of Julie and let her chest rest against the ground,

making the dildo still firmly held in Julie's mouth line up perfectly with her smooth little

mound. Julie made sure she had the angle right, then slowly started pushing into Sarah's

tight hole. Her tight lips held tightly closed, but Julie applied a little more pressure and

the tip just barely began slipping in, her tight lips wrapping themselves around it, holding

it securely. Jess moved herself closer to the girls and prepared herself to take the dildo

out of Sarah's pussy, she moved her mouth close to the tip and slowly slid her lips over

the end of it, her tongue cradling the long rubber cock, as she backed away from it her

lips lost grip on the rubber and the dildo slid out of her mouth.

Over and over again she tried but Sarah's tight slit had a grip on it, the constant

motion of Jess bobbing her mouth up and down on the faux cock made my mind race

with perverse ideas, as my limp cock became erect very quickly as I watched her

attempt the grab.

After awhile Sarah began to get aroused, her cum slipping out of her tight hole

and sliding down the dildo, loosening it up for Jess. Finally with Jess' lips tight around

the dildo, it slid from Sarah's pussy. Jess managed to hold onto the dildo as Julie

motioned for her to lay on her back. I was curious as to what was about to happen, but

I found out all to soon as Julie kneeled, on either side of Jess' head, the dildo right

beneath her. Slowly she lowered herself down towards Jess, her two pink lips parting

and letting the smooth purple dildo slide up into her hole. She bounced up and down for

at least 5 minutes, putting on a show for me and the other 2 guys, my cock aching from

all the teasing of the sight of the girls doing the dare. In all the game continued on as

all 3 girls successfully passed the dildo from one to the next.

We all sat there watching the girls get situated back on top of their sleeping bags,

faces flushed from the stimulation of one another. Sam, Tom and I nervously looked

over at the girls whispering to one another as they came up with the next insane dare.

Platypus
03-06-2010, 08:56 PM
awesome chapter. i hope this gets updated soon again

person on get dare!
03-07-2010, 03:00 PM
great job... haha curious to know whats coming next...

Demon Thief
03-12-2010, 10:01 AM
This is a very awesome story. Can't wait till the next update.

25rob1985
03-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Plz continue it's gr8t

Hunanic
03-12-2010, 01:30 PM
I like it... Keep in going

Raging Rob
03-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Sorry Again! I'll try and update soon, I'm usually really busy!

The Judge
03-23-2010, 08:35 PM
i totally forgot this and when i reread this case, its now better than ever. Keep up on the evidence and pursue the maximum sentence

javer03
03-24-2010, 02:23 PM
Great story, have you written any more?

Raging Rob
04-17-2010, 03:57 PM
After a few minutes of talking the girls turned to us and decided that they were all too

tired to continue playing tonight, and that we'd all pick it up again tomorrow, throughout

the day, anyone could dare another or ask them a question. I crawled into my sleeping

bag and got situated nice and comfy and within a few minutes I was out like a light. I

woke up once in the middle of the night to see that Sarah had cozied up next to me in

the tent so I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her in close and fell back

asleep. I woke up early next morning to the oh-so-stereotypical, yet beautiful sound of

birds chirping and the chill morning air with dew all around. I managed to squirm out of

the bag without waking Sarah or anyone else up. I climbed out of the tent and slipped

my jacket on, and began to rustle through the woods nearby to find some dry firewood

to get things started back up. I sat there in a chair and stoked the fire as the tent

began to rustle and shake, curious as to who was about to pop out. It was Sarah, who

slipped on some big baggy sweatpants to keep her warm as she made her way closer to

the fire. To say the least she looked quite perky as she made her way over. As she

passed by to get some coffee she placed a peck on my cheek, leaving me flabbergasted

as to why she did it. I got up and made my way towards the stove and table, where we

made breakfast for everyone. Sam and Tom both strolled out a short while after, big

grins on their faces as an after-effect of last night, then finally Jess and Julie also

looking quite perky this morning. We all sat around the fire and ate breakfast, talking

over basic things, like school and work and what not.

Sam spoke up and said, “ I think me and Jess are gunna head out on a hike if you

all want to come along”

“Sounds great!” we said. We all went back towards the tent and got dressed for

the day, tying up our boots and swinging on our day packs. The girls looked great as

they all strolled out in cute short-shorts and tank tops, ready for our outing.

Hunanic
04-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Great post, but not very action packed, I am guessing you setting up for somthing big. Good Job keep it Ahppppp

Platypus
04-18-2010, 10:04 AM
yes finally! please keep going

Raging Rob
05-22-2010, 06:29 PM
Does anybody want me to continue with this. I feel like it's a lost cause >.<

Platypus
05-22-2010, 10:22 PM
i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want you to keep writing. PLEASE

Raging Rob
05-23-2010, 05:39 PM
Haha thanks for feeling that way, but I need more support.

person on get dare!
05-23-2010, 06:15 PM
please please please please please please keep going i really like it

Demon Thief
05-23-2010, 07:31 PM
I agree. You should really continue it.

Memories for Life
05-24-2010, 04:53 AM
Fantastic read, Rob! Don't stop now, I feel a naked hiking dare coming on! :eek:

Hydroc
05-24-2010, 06:16 AM
This is getting good, and I'm really curious as to how the day will turn out.

222jkt
05-25-2010, 10:27 PM
deffinatly need to continue this story!!!!! :D

The Judge
05-26-2010, 03:44 PM
when i first found out about getdare i was curious. This was my first ever story read and i have to say, I LOVE IT! This case is definitely in my top 5 cases. keep it up Mr. Rob. Present more to the case.

Raging Rob
05-31-2010, 04:27 PM
Haha "You've given me the will to LIVE!!!!!" I'm pretty sure thats from some movie or TV show, but thats kind of how I feel. I will try my hardest to post more but I've got alot of review for state testing coming up. Maybe I'll post something in a little while.

Raging Rob
06-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Okay scratch that, I'll post some tonight because I have to do retarded revisions for my English class, so I'll be in a writing mood. Check back later! :D

Raging Rob
06-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Haha okay so it wasn't posted when I said it was gunna be, but ayyyy you can't rush my decent work. Hope you enjoy!

I took the lead with Sam and Tom and the girls trodding along after me as we set off on one of the longer trails behind my property. The day was already turning out to be beautiful, a nice cool breeze rolling in between the trees, and the sun breaking in through the leaves up above. Not to mention all the girls in there outfits, especially Sarah who for some reason looked extremely beautiful out on the trail. We continued on for about ten minutes before we got to a clearing right by the lake, with some old lawn chairs and a canoe or two just lying out in the sun. Unfortunately there were only 5 chairs, so Sam,Tom,Jess, and Julie jumped in seats leaving Sarah standing in the middle pouting her little lips until she saw me and lightened up and took a spot on my lap, as she sat she decided to wiggle her butt over my groin, saying she was just trying to get “comfortable.”

“Hmm who's up for a little trip out on the lake in the canoes?” Tom said.

Everyone nodded in general agreement, as it was a hot day out, and the breeze out on the lake would feel quite nice.

“But,here's the catch. It's boys vs girls, we race out to the island in the middle, last boat back has to hike back to the campsite naked.”
The girls, Sam, and myself all looked surprised, but just accepted his challenge after the wildness of last night.

Sam and Tom, took the front of our canoe, me bringing up the back, being the one to give us the jump-start, while on the other side Sarah and Jess manned the front, while Julie was the strongest of the group, standing at the ready in the back.

“Ready Girls?!”Tom called over.

“You know it!”

GO!

“Ohhhh boys!!!” We hear Jess yelling from their boat. We all turned to see what could be of such importance when we were trying to win, and at that moment the girls lifted their shirts and showed off their perfect teen tits. We may have seen all of their bare chests last night, but you never get used to it. As I got sidetracked I managed to push the boat way too far out, face-planting into the water as the boat drifted away from me. The guys finally regained their senses as they started paddling back towards me. I managed to swing myself up into the boat and saw the girls already a quarter of the way out to the island. We manage to catch up to the girls in no time and we both hit the shore of the island and manage to maneuver to face back to the mainland. We're neck and neck the entire way til we decided to get a little nasty. Tom reaches across to the girls boat and pulls down, submerging the backside of the boat, letting the water slip in and slow the girls down. Our canoe slams against the sandy bottom of the lake bed near the chairs, and we make a break towards our day packs.

“Victory!” Sam shouts, as we all exchange hi-5's and smiles as the wet girls pull their boat up onto shore.

“What happened?” Tom sarcastically states, and Julie responds with her tongue sticking out at him.

“Well girls, looks like you lost the race. Time to strip.”

The girls admit defeat and begin to take off their tanktops, Julie and Jess wearing very lacey bras, and Sarah wearing her always vibrant bra which kept her perky little tits in place. Next to go were the short-shorts, as the girls shimmied them down past their goddess-like asses, I noticed Julie was wearing no underwear, showing off her smooth mound. Jess was wearing a nice pair of boycut shorts, making her ass look 10x nicer, if that's even possible. And as for Sarah, she wore a teeny little white g-string, soaked from the boat, showing her tight slit through the moist fabric.

“Whaddya say we head back to camp?” Sam said.

Questions? Comments? Dares/Truths? Lemme hear them guys! (:

tordmaster
06-06-2010, 06:43 PM
that was awesomeee when will there be more?

emmah100
06-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Amazing!!!!!!! Would like more plz! (:

Memories for Life
06-07-2010, 04:00 AM
Great new chapter but I thought the girls had to be completely naked for the hike back to camp?

black out
06-07-2010, 03:18 PM
hey guy,
you should keep posting more cause this story is AWESOME

Archon
06-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Keep at it - the story is well written, very descriptive and is building at a good pace. Looking forward to the next part !!

Shiny is a genius at tord story writting

Raging Rob
06-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Great new chapter but I thought the girls had to be completely naked for the hike back to camp?

They will, they will! Haha I'm busy alot so my mind is elsewhere and it takes alot to focus on the story. But have no fear, they will be nude on the walk back.

Memories for Life
06-09-2010, 04:13 AM
OK...sorry for the push! You're a great "fictional" story teller -- the characters are fictional but their actions are still believable in a real world! Keep up the fantastic work!

coolandtechy
06-09-2010, 11:45 PM
You will write more. Now!!!!!!!!

dienathi10
06-10-2010, 02:26 AM
I like that story
pllllease continue

peaceloverocknroll
06-12-2010, 06:37 AM
wow, love this story, i beg you, please continue :)

Raging Rob
06-13-2010, 05:08 PM
Alright, more will be up soon, this next week I have a ton of finals, so expect more to be up after this week! Thanks for all the compliments guys! :D

dabigone
06-16-2010, 10:15 PM
keep up the good work bob! looking forward to reading more

ShinyDemon
06-16-2010, 11:50 PM
Shiny is a genius at tord story writting

Lol - now even my comments are getting commented on ! Anyway, I'm pleased that you are going to carry on with this story - I don't get time to read many on here, but this is one story that I do regulary read and enjoy.

I must also say that the general overall quality of stories has improved a lot on this site - when I first joined, many of the stories were very poorly written and incorrect / no grammer used, but now many of the stories (including this one of course) are brilliant.

Raging Rob
06-25-2010, 03:14 PM
Haha I'm glad you keep up with this story Shiny! There's tons of other better written and more actively written stories, but I'm glad you keep tabs on mine. And yeah, there's still a handful of BS threads/stories out there but it's getting better. Hmm, everyone expect some to be up next week, I think I'll be writing more!

ShinyDemon
06-25-2010, 11:53 PM
Ahhh.... when I saw that you'd posted on here, I thought it was a new chapter... oh well, I can wait... :o)

gnopple
06-26-2010, 01:20 AM
this story is very good.
i hope i can read next part soon.

Raging Rob
09-16-2010, 03:24 PM
does anyone want me to continue?

ShinyDemon
09-16-2010, 09:00 PM
does anyone want me to continue?

Hell yes ! I was wondering where you disappeared to, but know that sometimes it can be difficult to get inspiration or motivation to write a new chapter.
I really hope that you do continue real soon - I said in my last post above that 'I could wait', but realise that I was wrong... I can't wait :o

KWM
09-16-2010, 09:28 PM
Please continue. This is great.