PDA

View Full Version : I Got Great Truth For All

caitlincait
06-23-2006, 12:06 PM
Here is some good truths because they always seem hard to find!

[1] R -- Have you ever experimented sexually with a member of the same sex?

[2] R -- What is an outfit, costume, or style of clothing that you would love to see your partner in? Why?

[3] PG-13 -- Have you ever used the restroom somewhere OTHER than a bathroom? Where, when, and why were you stuck roughing it?

[4] PG-13 -- What is the dirtiest joke you have ever heard? Tell it.

[5] R -- Did you ever play doctor when you were little? Who was it with, and have you ever laughed abou this with them as an adult?

[6] PG-13 -- When was the last time you didn't wear underware?

If you like these truth questions and you want more private message me and I will send you some back or post here.

Manbearpig
07-01-2006, 02:21 PM

[2] R -- What is an outfit, costume, or style of clothing that you would love to see your partner in? Why?

[3] PG-13 -- Have you ever used the restroom somewhere OTHER than a bathroom? Where, when, and why were you stuck roughing it?

[5] R -- Did you ever play doctor when you were little? Who was it with, and have you ever laughed abou this with them as an adult?

If you like these truth questions and you want more private message me and I will send you some back or post here.

1. no

2. something sexy, short, tight, kinda revaling

3. yea. when i was running onetime behind trees b/c i really had to go

4. redneck joke: guy gets a divorce tells his dad he got divorced b/c she was a virgin. dad goes well u made the right choice son, if she is not good enough for her family, shes not good enough for ours

5.no

6. when i went to the pool :D . otherwise always worn underwear.

Big_Joe
07-02-2006, 06:07 AM
Everyone talks about this 'Docter' game, but i dont even know wtf it is!

cheesy dude
07-02-2006, 08:29 AM
lol i will use these

userben
07-04-2006, 02:52 PM
1.no
2.idk
3.what
4.heard lot but cant rember
5.no but once i was at a baby sitter house is was all girls like 9-18 i was 9 i went in to the bathroom and striped nude and ran around the house nude i got ground for a week and every once in a while i think about it and laught
6.right now i do it all the time

caitlincait
07-05-2006, 09:09 PM
nice ppls hu put replies

Muffinz
07-07-2006, 10:19 AM
[1] Yes.

[2] I like jeans and t-shirt kinda guys. Or a suit, if they can pull it off. That's hot.

[3] Behind a bush once when I was a little kid, but nothing other than that.

[4] I have no idea what was the dirtiest, I suck at remembering jokes. This one isnt too dirty, but I like it:
There's a rich man and a poor man shopping at the mall, and they run into each other...
Poor Man: Hello Rich Man, what are you up to?
Rich Man: Hello Poor Man, I'm just shopping for a Christmas present for my wife.
Poor Man: Oh, me too...what are you going to get her?
Rich Man: I'm getting her a mink coat and a Lambourghini. I figure if she doesnt like the coat, she'll like the car. What about you?
Poor Man: I'm getting her a pair of slippers and a dildo. I figure if she doesnt like the slippers, she can go fuck herself.
Hehe. =]

[5] Nah, we played 'House' when we were little.

[6] When I got a shower this morning. >.>

Mephistopheles
07-11-2006, 03:49 PM
1. Not too much...

2. Nice, short and tight

3. I've pee'd all over, bushes, trees....just a matter of not being near a restroom is why I usually do it.

4. Dont really know....

5. Nah, we never were into Doctor

6. All through today, cept when I was doin some dares that needed boxers.

Big_Joe
07-12-2006, 08:06 AM
Wat is doctor??? can someone please tell me?!

MischievousKitten
07-19-2006, 03:06 PM

1. No..
2. Anything that makes them look sexy or is revealing
3. I've had to go in the trees when we were on a trip before, and such.. Also one time at my neighbor's house when I was a kid I didn't make it and went all over their carpet :-)
4. I don't remember any dirty jokes, sorry..
5. Nope.
6. I always wear underwear except when swimming, showering, etc that required me to take it off.

dare4me2
07-24-2006, 10:35 AM

1. At 9 yrs old camping out in the back yard...touching only.
2. In her panties and bra in front of a group of friends.
3. On the golf course. Just go deep enough in the woods.
4. What's the difference between an vitamin and a hormone?
You can't hear a vitamin.
5. Only "you show me yours and i'll show you mine".
6. Saturday morn. slipped on jeans only to get the morning paper.

sarahgetswet
08-01-2006, 05:04 AM

[1] R -- Have you ever experimented sexually with a member of the same sex? Yes - oh yes

[2] R -- What is an outfit, costume, or style of clothing that you would love to see your partner in? Why? Bra and pants, bikini, bubbles in bath, anything that reveals and conceals - anticipation is sooo good.

[3] PG-13 -- Have you ever used the restroom somewhere OTHER than a bathroom? Where, when, and why were you stuck roughing it? Last time, the dunes at the sea-side - just for the naughtiness of it!

[4] PG-13 -- What is the dirtiest joke you have ever heard? Tell it. Sorry never remember jokes!

[5] R -- Did you ever play doctor when you were little? Who was it with, and have you ever laughed abou this with them as an adult? My brother, several cousins, have joked with the cousins, yes! Made the cutest one VERY red!

[6] PG-13 -- When was the last time you didn't wear underware? Last week, on holiday, last and first - great fun!

Glutgod
08-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Yes.
[2] R -- What is an outfit, costume, or style of clothing that you would love to see your partner in? A birthday suit. Why? Just because...
Can't think of a good one.

[3] PG-13 -- Have you ever used the restroom somewhere OTHER than a bathroom? Where, when, and why were you stuck roughing it? At camp at night in someones tent...

Leah_JNH
10-17-2006, 05:57 AM
1. Does french kissing count as "experimenting"?
2. I'd rather see him naked
3. No, lol :(
4. It's christmas eve, and a little girl has gone to bed early. The parents have ate the christmas cookies left out for santa clause, and they began to cuddle on the couch. Cuddling led to sex, and they had sex on the couch before going to bed.
The very next morning, the parents come down to find the little girl in the living room sitting where the cookies were. Once they came down, the little girl says, "look mommy! Santa ate all the cookies! He left some white frosting on the couch... it's okay, though, I licked it up!", and the parents faces turned pale.
5. Nope, surprisingly. I've played cops and robbers a lot though, and that led into some... interesting, stories
6. This past Saturday night when I went to bed

baca diablo
10-18-2006, 04:31 PM
1. yes during dare
2.topless in a wet pair of underwear
3. yes , diaper public park back yard front yard.
4. can't remember
5.doctor, ill show u mine, cops and robbers milk the cow, u named it we played it probably
6.right now

Shawn
10-18-2006, 07:11 PM
Give some stories about the,/

farmerdoug
10-22-2006, 08:36 AM
1. Yes
2. Wet tee shirt!!! love to see that!!
3. Yes, back yard....real convenient!
4. Why does the dog lick his balls??? cause he can!
5. Yes..neighbor kids....ummmmmmmm NO
6. Going commando right now!

Smile Guy
10-22-2006, 12:33 PM

No. I wouldn't mind to though...

Definitely something very revealing...

Yes, outside, in a carpark... as a cover-up for drinking alcohol. Long story...

None come to the top of my head...

I still play doctor!!! :O I think my sisters would use me as the patient actually...

I spent the whole day today in my PJs! Yeah!!!

spat
11-03-2006, 06:07 AM
1. No
2. Something very sexy and not totally revealing. Fun is in unwraping the package.
3. Yes in woods numerous times.
4. Bad remembering jokes.
5. Played doctor but no longer see those neighbors.
6. Every night.

Maeglin
12-25-2006, 02:41 PM

1] No
2]Private school girls uniform. I went to a private school, and often fantasised about doing one of them over one of the desks at school.
3]Went camping with no toilet, so had to use the bush
4]Have you heard the one about the cannibal who dumped his girlfriend?
5]Can't say I did
6]Not wearing any now

mausi7280bi
12-28-2006, 04:42 AM
1. Yes I have often!
2. topless, I like the boobs of my gf
3. I have peed in the woods often or sometimes in a lake
4. can't remember
5. Yes I had played doctor game , with my friend from school and before with a girlfriend from school
6. in the moment , i don'T wear underwear, no panties and no bra,.. it was a dare of my gf.

bkwrm37
12-28-2006, 11:44 AM

1. no
2. something like Antonio Banderas wears, with his chest showing. it's hot.
3. no
4. Okay: These two brothers shared a room, a bunk bed. One time the brother brought home his girlfriend to have sex. He had the top bunk, and his brother was asleep on the bottom. He told her to say tomato if she wanted it harder, and lettuce to change positions. So the started having sex and she kept saying lettuce and tomato. Finally his little brother woke up and said "Will you two stop making sandwhiches up there, you keep getting mayonnaise on my face!"
5. yes, with my little sister
6. yesterday, well actually, last night

Mistressclarice
12-28-2006, 12:14 PM
1. Yes
2. A ribbon it would be really sexy
3. once or twice because hiking with no bathrooms around
4. dont remember
5. yep
6. all last week

Sevens
12-28-2006, 02:02 PM
1.No not really
2.A white transparrent night gown, it leaves a little to the imagination
3.Eissh, too many times to recall, why, because the need arose and it seemed appealing as an experience.
4.I am not good with remembering jokes
5.Yes and no
6.Right now, never do when I am not at work or out formally.

yhcompuser
01-07-2007, 07:43 PM

1. yes, but usually only during dares
2. something really sexy and revealing. for example, bra and panties. even better if nothing is worn at all.
3. during a camp, it was late at night and i could not find my way to the toilet, so i had no choice but to do it in the bushes.
4. sorry, i'm very bad at remembering jokes.
5. i played with my sisters and brothers.
6. right now.

insanehuman455
01-08-2007, 02:01 PM
doctors is when some one pretends to be a doctor and the patient has to remove clothes and the doctor feels them up to make sure tehy are healthy. its moslty played by child molesters to get kids to let down their guards and think it is only a game so it is "fun"

Death
02-05-2007, 07:20 PM
No.
Tight leather...because it's tight leather.
oh yeah, woods, off my deck, it's a good time experimenting with places.
can't remember
no
When i was in the shower an hour or two ago

Musty 21
02-11-2007, 08:29 PM
1. No, Do i wish to? no

2. Tight, somewat revealing

3. In the backyard, in a feild at the end of our old street, and at a friends backyard only used each once

4. I can't remember

5. Yes, with a friend from school, girl (space) friend

6. Last week for the whole week because i got dared too

Suki
03-16-2007, 11:16 AM
1. nope...but friends have offered
2. i can't really think of a costume...i prefer no clothes
3. yeah...at some camp...me and a friend stood in a stream and peed in it
4. i don't really know any dirty jokes
5. nope
6. last night

Powerstrip
03-16-2007, 01:21 PM

[1] Nope. I would want to try, maybe just the once to see, but unable to.

[2] School Girl skirts, not plain but checked like St George style material. Why? Because I find it damned sexy and an easy turn on.

[3] Yeah, behind a tree. I was on D of E so no toilets around.

[4] Probably not suitable for the forum..It's a bit racist.

[5] I did once with my brother. Just stripping in the garden (never touch)

[6] I always wear underwear.

depp=noob=lol
03-17-2007, 02:38 AM

1) nope
2)
3) ehm....peed once to a tree, when you got to go you got to go you know
4) i am very sorry but i cant remember it.
5) never played docter but did played TORD
6) in the shower, i always wear underwear for the rest.

evanekid
03-17-2007, 05:41 AM
1.yes
3.i had a punishment where i couldn't use the toilet so i ahd to piss in my undies
4.can't remember any jokes
5.wat is it????
6.i go commando all the time

andy38
03-23-2007, 09:41 AM

masturbated in the same room

a nurses uniform..nurses are sexy

Yes, camping, on road trips. um drunk by the side of the road

whats what transparent and hangs from the power lines

the second coming of christ

yeah friends when i was like 5 or 6. i live in a different state now. never saw each other as adults

to bed last nite

Glutgod
03-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Wow its funny readin other peoples answers.

love.ya.all.night
08-17-2007, 08:47 PM

Yes

I don't really have a parter at the moment but something that always makes me look at someone is that they dress up a little, dress shirt or dark slacks makes me think of sex, don't ask me why but it does

When I was younger I used to go camping all the time so I would always have to go behind a tree or somthing like that

Gosh I have heard so many!
A man goes to the doctor and the second he sits down the man on his left side asks him why he is here.
"I have a green ring around my cock," our main charactor replies
"Oh my gosh, I have a red ring around my penis, thats why I'm here"
The second after red man says this he is called into the room. He comes out after only a minute, gives the man still weighting a thumbs up. The man then is feeling better, if this other man is okay then he should be to. Green man is soon called into the office and after one look the doctor say, "your dick is soon going to fall off and then you will die." Our charator is astounded and asks, "what about that man who was just in here, he had a red ring, why did he go away smiling." The doctor replies with no thought, "because there is a big difference between gangreen and lipstick."

I have played nurse but it wasn't dirty

Sleeping last night

Ikon
08-17-2007, 09:57 PM
lol these truths are from a site that getdare staff have banned anyone from mentioning

Rowan
08-28-2007, 08:39 AM

yep

full baby gear

yep, woods on DofE, diapers, wet myself rather than use the toilet for 1 week as a dare, in the sea when wearing a wetsuit, wet myself at school for a dare.

i dunno

yep with my friend - nope

i hardly ever wear underwear

Marc
08-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Nope.

Stockings and suspenders....

A number of times! Usually when 'caught short' so need to relieve myself urgently at the side of the road when driving.

Hmm - did you hear the one about the gynecologist who decorated his entrance hall through the letterbox?

Nope, but did play teachers with girl next door. she moved away and haven't seen her since!

[6] PG-13 -- When was the last time you didn't wear underwear?
last night - went to the theatre

prettylady555
01-06-2008, 07:07 PM
1 yes were both bi
2 for girls leggings and ugs (no top) and guys a man thong
5wit eachother and a guy when we were 10
6 the shower duh

qwertypete
01-06-2008, 07:11 PM
nope

lingerie, or nothing. its hot :)

at a pizza pizza and it was the worst i've ever been too. there was shit all over the walls! i was stuck cuz i had to wash my hands in there

forgot it, but it was a little johnny joke, i think, about him eating icing off the couch or something, and it wasn't icing for cake!

i did once, just with friends.

a couple months ago

Cheeteah
01-08-2008, 04:36 PM
[1] R -- Have you ever experimented sexually with a member of the same sex? no

[2] R -- What is an outfit, costume, or style of clothing that you would love to see your partner in? Why? She-Ra outfit. I used to have a crush on her when I was young

[3] PG-13 -- Have you ever used the restroom somewhere OTHER than a bathroom? Where, when, and why were you stuck roughing it? In a skip. I was caught short with Diahorea.

[4] PG-13 -- What is the dirtiest joke you have ever heard? Tell it. not sure.

[5] R -- Did you ever play doctor when you were little? Who was it with, and have you ever laughed abou this with them as an adult? yeah I did, but never laughed about it yet. I've moved away since. She was just a girl at school

[6] PG-13 -- When was the last time you didn't wear underware? Now!

ryan
01-08-2008, 11:46 PM
[1] nope, but on new years eve i streaked and a gay guy i had met earlier groped me. i was pretty drunk however..

[2] something short, revealing, kinky :P

[3] haha, all the time. when im drinking at a park or beach with my mates, we just go anywhere...

[4] umm..i forget?

[5] I really cant remember.

[6] umm...new years. while i was trying to put my clothes back on, my mates gave me a wedgie and tore my undies off lol//

sexymrme
01-09-2008, 10:55 AM
[1] R -- Have you ever experimented sexually with a member of the same sex? No i havent

[2] R -- What is an outfit, costume, or style of clothing that you would love to see your partner in? Why? Just a thong, nothing else

[3] PG-13 -- Have you ever used the restroom somewhere OTHER than a bathroom? Where, when, and why were you stuck roughing it? in the woods, up a lamppost its nice and easy for a guy tho

i dont know

No never did, usually played truth or dare, now look where thats got me

In bed last night

doyadareme?
01-20-2008, 08:07 PM

1. yes, on a dare

2. naked. . .

3. yes, outside in my bushes, because I really had to go, and my keys were stuck in my pocket. ( They got snagged on the material)

4. I don't hear dirty jokes. I do em. haha

5. Other stuff, but not doctor.

6. . . . now.

MasterBeltha
02-08-2008, 07:26 AM
[1] R -- Have you ever experimented sexually with a member of the same sex? Yes

[2] R -- What is an outfit, costume, or style of clothing that you would love to see your partner in? Why? I would like to see my girlfriend in a harem or bellydancer costume, I find it so sex appealing

[3] PG-13 -- Have you ever used the restroom somewhere OTHER than a bathroom? Where, when, and why were you stuck roughing it? I did it several times in the beach because there was no WC around.

[4] PG-13 -- What is the dirtiest joke you have ever heard? Tell it. I did heared a lot, but the dirtiest one? Can't tell which one is.

[5] R -- Did you ever play doctor when you were little? Who was it with, and have you ever laughed abou this with them as an adult? No, I haven't played this game when I was a child.

[6] PG-13 -- When was the last time you didn't wear underware? 4 years ago, and it was the only time for me to be without underwear.

Isabell
02-08-2008, 07:55 AM
[1] R -- Have you ever experimented sexually with a member of the same sex? Yes

[2] R -- What is an outfit, costume, or style of clothing that you would love to see your partner in? Why? Traditional Mideastern wear from 1500s

[3] PG-13 -- Have you ever used the restroom somewhere OTHER than a bathroom? Where, when, and why were you stuck roughing it? More than most people. side of the road - vechical problems woods - setting up for a show before the portapoties arrive

[4] PG-13 -- What is the dirtiest joke you have ever heard? Tell it. Christ is coming, can you sallow that?

[5] R -- Did you ever play doctor when you were little? Who was it with, and have you ever laughed abou this with them as an adult? Yes, haven't seen her for over 15 years.

[6] PG-13 -- When was the last time you didn't wear underware? now

SubMissChievous
02-08-2008, 08:38 AM

Not really. The closest I got with a girl was kissing in public. It was with my best friend & was a part of a prank to make some guys believe we were a couple. But no, I was never bi-curious…

I’m not much into costumes… A police officer, maybe… Why? Because of the handcuffs, duh… :rolleyes: lol

Had to go in the woods a few times when I was a kid.

It’s not necessarily the dirtiest but I find it quite funny:

“An escaped convict, imprisoned for first-degree murder, had spent 25 years of his life sentence in prison. While on the run, he broke into a house and tied up the husband and his wife who had been sleeping in the bedroom. He tied the husband to a chair on one side of the room and his wife on the bed. He got on the bed right over the woman, and it appeared he was kissing her neck. Suddenly he got up and left the room.
As soon as possible the husband made his way across the room to his wife, his chair in tow, and whispered, "Honey, this guy hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw him kissing your neck and then he left in a hurry. Just cooperate and do anything he wants. If he wants to have sex with you, just go along with it and pretend you like it. Whatever you do don't fight him or make him mad. Our lives depend on it! Be strong, remember I Love You."
After spitting out the gag in her mouth, his half-naked wife says: "Dear, I'm so relieved you feel that way. You're right, he hasn't seen a woman in years but he wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He said he thinks you're really cute and asked if we kept the Vaseline in the bathroom. Be strong, and I Love You too!"

Yes, with a neighbor when I was about 7 or 8… Haven’t seen him in ages…

I’m not wearing any right now, lol :)

Murphy1978
11-26-2010, 12:59 PM
[1]. I've never experimented with another man.

[2]. I'd love to see her in tight shorts and a wet t-shirt. It leaves just enough to the imagination.

[3]. At one of my previous jobs there were no bathrooms available so wed just open the truck door and use that as a shield as best we could.

[4]. My mind just went blank

[5]. Sadly I never did

[6]. About two weeks ago

cupcakes&spiders
11-26-2010, 01:06 PM
Yes, kissing, messing around, threesomes. I'm more into guys though.

A military costume, because that would be just... sploosh. Roleplaying would follow ;)

Yes, kitchen sink in friends house when toilet was broken, the woods while camping, backyard, church parking lot, train tracks, lol. Only pee though.

Why don't witches wear panties? Because they have to grip the broom.
(made me cringe when I first heard it, lol)

My cousin, but we only read the encyclopedia 'Reproduction' section. We never touched or anything, but we would ask each other questions. He's dead now & I wish I could laugh about it with him.

Whenever it's laundry day. ^_^

rocker23hell
12-11-2010, 08:37 AM

I already licked a cock, but that was all...

cheerleader or highschool uniform

no

dont know

with my cousin, when I was about 6...

if it count when I sleep, so it was last night...