PDA

View Full Version : I need some dares.

rocketfish
10-14-2009, 07:30 PM
rocketfish here and I'm looking for some stuff to do while at home (or school) that involve holding my pee. I will try and get back to everyone who posts a dare. (you can post other dares too id just prefer stuff involving holding my pee) also feel free to add punishments and rewards.
limits in Sig.

rocketfish
10-18-2009, 06:34 PM
no one wants to give me a dare?

slavedareboy
10-19-2009, 04:06 AM
Okay.

Before starting drink as many glasses of water as you can, minimum 5. Now tie some string around your ball-sack so you have a permanent erection.

The aim is to hold your pee for 6 hours.

Put on 3 pairs of underwear, and in each one put 2 ice-cubes. Have a couple of trays of ice-cubes next to you, easily accessible. Turn on the sink tap so that it drips (in that very annoying way)

Tie you legs to the around the back of the toilet, so that your face is over the bowl of the toilet. You must stay in the position for the full 6 hours, no matter what. Note you hands are free. Now you must sit in the bathroom and wait. You get to do nothing whilst waiting, except to listen to the tap dripping.

When the ice-cubes begin to melt you must put new ones in.

If you make it to the end of the 6 hours without peeing, congratulations. You may now pee in the toilet.

If you failed, you must do the following punishments over the next week. Roll a dice twice to find out how many. Minimum punishments 3.

Wear the same underwear that you did the dare in for the next week (start this one instantly)
The toilet is out of bounds for a day. You must do all of your business outside like a dog.
Every second time you go to the bathroom, swirly yourself. Clean off 15 minutes later. For a day only.
Do this dare: http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=33687
Get dressed up in a shirt, smart pants, black shoes and tie to go to the toilet. For 2 days.
You must be fully naked whenever in the toilet room at all times. This means taking your clothes off before you enter.

Have Fun

rocketfish
10-19-2009, 02:21 PM
WoW this seems like an amazing dare .... ill need to do it when i have a lot of time on my hands... thanks for the reply ill get back to you when i do this (prob this Sunday or next Sunday)
I'm still looking for dares =)

penis
10-28-2009, 09:40 PM
WoW this seems like an amazing dare .... ill need to do it when i have a lot of time on my hands... thanks for the reply ill get back to you when i do this (prob this Sunday or next Sunday)
I'm still looking for dares =)

Well if theres lots of you , get two men in front of each other. get two other men to remove their t shirt and pants them, they must both be looking at the opposing members penis whoever gets a boner first or looks anywhere else than the penis they must sleep outside in your garden for 2 days

rocketfish
11-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Okay.

Before starting drink as many glasses of water as you can, minimum 5. Now tie some string around your ball-sack so you have a permanent erection.

The aim is to hold your pee for 6 hours.

Put on 3 pairs of underwear, and in each one put 2 ice-cubes. Have a couple of trays of ice-cubes next to you, easily accessible. Turn on the sink tap so that it drips (in that very annoying way)

Tie you legs to the around the back of the toilet, so that your face is over the bowl of the toilet. You must stay in the position for the full 6 hours, no matter what. Note you hands are free. Now you must sit in the bathroom and wait. You get to do nothing whilst waiting, except to listen to the tap dripping.

When the ice-cubes begin to melt you must put new ones in.

If you make it to the end of the 6 hours without peeing, congratulations. You may now pee in the toilet.

If you failed, you must do the following punishments over the next week. Roll a dice twice to find out how many. Minimum punishments 3.

Wear the same underwear that you did the dare in for the next week (start this one instantly)
The toilet is out of bounds for a day. You must do all of your business outside like a dog.
Every second time you go to the bathroom, swirly yourself. Clean off 15 minutes later. For a day only.
Do this dare: http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=33687
Get dressed up in a shirt, smart pants, black shoes and tie to go to the toilet. For 2 days.
You must be fully naked whenever in the toilet room at all times. This means taking your clothes off before you enter.

Have Fun
alright i did this one last night so hears what happen, i drank 5 cups of water cuz i knew this was gonna be long so i went with the minimum. then i tied my ball sack. got the tap dripping and went and got 24 ice cubes i put 3 pairs under wear and a total of 6 cold ice cubes in my underwear all the time then i got some chain and chained my legs to the back of the toilet was facing the toilet (lids were down) it was about 3 hours later when i had to go very badly ... after a long struggle i let got around the 4 hour mark so i rolled the dice got two 1s "The toilet is out of bounds for a day. You must do all of your business outside like a dog." i did this went outside once ... it was cold out too =( then i then did "Every second time you go to the bathroom, swirly yourself. Clean off 15 minutes later. For a day only" only went once so i didn't have to really do this ... yay! third "You must be fully naked whenever in the toilet room at all times. This means taking your clothes off before you enter." i did this one outside last night ... how long does this last??? ..... VERY NICE dare (not to good with grammar sorry)

would any one else like to give me a dare to do ... ill post back after i finish the dare as long as its in my limits

rocketfish
11-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Well if theres lots of you , get two men in front of each other. get two other men to remove their t shirt and pants them, they must both be looking at the opposing members penis whoever gets a boner first or looks anywhere else than the penis they must sleep outside in your garden for 2 days

would but non of my friends are interested in TorD

slavedareboy
11-06-2009, 11:19 PM
You should do the third punishment for 3 days.

rocketfish
11-07-2009, 09:47 AM
alright ill keep on doing this...

im still looking for dares btw