PDA

View Full Version : Humiliate and make me suffer... if you can :P

dalazor
02-20-2018, 12:18 PM
I saw this thread and became jealous of the abuse that awaits Emerydoll so I decided to make my own edition. I hope Emerydoll can forgive me for copying, if not, come and punish me ;)

Every post of yours adds 2 hours of denial, starting Thursday February 22nd at 12:00am central standard time. My posts do not count towards my denial.

Starting Feb 22, I will not be allowed an orgasm until all of the miscellaneous tasks I get assigned have been completed, as well as the denial time itself is also completed. The thread will close when my denial reaches Jan 1st, 2019, or I am caught up with all of the side tasks.

Reduction tasks may be given by each user for any denial they have given as long as they are within my limits. The specific task is solely up to the user who is administering it, and can reduce the time they assigned in whatever time increments they want (in a minimum of 30 minute increments). I.e. "Cane your ass 30 times, to reduce the denial time by 30 minutes" is acceptable. Assuming the task is in my limits, I must complete it, and send a report via personal message when completed. Please not that I may not be able to complete all of the reduction tasks at once, so be patient.

KEYPHRASES

You may add a number of the following KEYPHRASES in capital letters to any or each of your posts. A hint: if you post only capital letters in a post, then getDare automatically makes them all small. Write something small plus your capital keyphrases.

There is no limit to how many times you use each keyphrase per post, as long as you don't exceed your number of keyphrases per post allowed.

You may always add 1 KEYPHRASE per post.
If you are a friend of mine then you may always add 1 additional keyphrase. If you are not a friend of mine, you can add me to get this bonus once I accept (stacks).
If I haven't posted in the last 15 posts you may add 1 additional keyphrase (stacks).
After you posted 10 times in this thread, then you may add 1 additional keyphrase (stacks).
After you posted 50 times in this thread, then you may add 1 additional keyphrase (stacks).
After you posted 100 times in this thread, then you may add 1 additional keyphrase (stacks)
If by chance you manage to post 250 times in this thread, then you may add an additional 2 keyphrases (stacks)

KEYPHRASES
EXERCISE - I must complete 3 sets of an exercise of your choice
PUMP NIPS - I must wear my nipple pumps for 10 minutes
BINDER TITS - I must wear a binder clip on my nipples for 30 minutes
BINDER CLIT- I must wear a binder clip on my clit for 30 minutes
PISS - I must piss myself and keep on my panties until they dry
SPANK ASS- I must spank my ass cheeks 15 times each
SPANK CLIT- I must snap a rubber band on my clit 10 times
EDGE- I must edge, using an implement of your choice
PEE- I must save and drink 1 ounce of my own piss
NAKED- I must spend 1 hour in my house completely naked, going about my normal activities
TACK BRA- I must wear a tack bra for 30 minutes
ICE- I will stick 1 ice cube in my pussy and let it melt completely.
GAGGED- I will wear my ball gag for 30 minutes
PLUG- I will wear a butt plug for 30 minutes
EAT- I will eat one meal out of a bowl on the floor with no hands
BOUND- I will wear a rope chest harness for 1 day outside of the house instead of a bra.

(Keyphrases MUST be in capital letters to count (as this makes them a lot easier to count using the search function!)

Obviously these tasks can take a lot of time to complete, but I will start working on them Thursday Feb 22nd, and I will not be allowed to have another orgasm until I complete them all AND the actual denial time is completed (in case I finish the tasks first). I will be creating a blog post once this gets rolling a little bit that will be linked in my signature to keep track of my progress. If I fail to do so anyone may call me out on this and set up a punishment for me until the blog has been set up.

New keywords may be added by me at any time, please feel free to suggest new ones if you have any good ideas