PDA

View Full Version : punishments

Slutty_Girl
10-14-2009, 07:01 PM
hey im failing my chem class and almost failing my history class so i need some stuff that will make me work harder anyone got any ideas

16/F

Limits in Sig

Slutty_Girl
10-14-2009, 07:50 PM
anyone please please

Experimental_Daree
10-15-2009, 01:30 AM
You are to spend at least an hour a day every day in the library studying those subjects. if you make a full hour you're allowed to masturbate and cum. if you leave before an hour is up you're not allowed to touch yourself for the rest of the day and you must ask for a forefit here.

jimb0
10-15-2009, 03:56 AM
everytime you get a bad grade in either of those classes you must wet yourself in your school uniform.

Mythologist
10-15-2009, 02:34 PM
For a less-extreme version of jimbo's suggestion, you could simply go to school without any underwear one day for each bad grade you get.

Master-Tom
10-15-2009, 03:32 PM
hey im failing my chem class and almost failing my history class so i need some stuff that will make me work harder anyone got any ideas

16/F

Limits in Sig
You don't need a punishment, you need to learn. No punishmend will get you better grades.

xxbbyxx
10-15-2009, 04:05 PM
i'm not failing a class, but i'm not gonna lie, i would really like some punishemnt tips too. itd just make me work harder at school.

sleep with a clothespin on you (nipple, clit etc) for you don't turn homework/fail a test/etc

Leopard
10-17-2009, 07:32 AM
Not quite true - punishments can get better grades if it makes study a more interesting prospect for the person. Rewards to go with it also helps. (This is assuming of course that the problem is laziness to study and not the work being too hard. If it's the latter, of course punishments will not help.)

A couple of ideas off the top of my head:

Do all study naked if that helps.
After each bad grade / ignored night of study that you were meant to, put a thick book or something not bendable on your chair if it's cushioned, then a number of drawing pins on, and sit naked on them and study without moving for at least an hour.
For each good study session, the one that follows can be done with something inserted (or each bad session if this is not a reward to you.)
The idea above of being allowed orgasms/denied depending on performance is a really good one. Could also be modified that you have to masturbate after each bad one but not come until you do well.

In Jess's holes
10-17-2009, 07:47 AM
If you get a bad grade or whatever, Try doing one of the dares given to me on my thread that is going right now.

Jess is back and needs punishments.

There are some really painful dares/punishments on there.

Jack Lash
10-17-2009, 08:18 AM
My punishments/dare are based on a food fetish. sploshing.
so as a punishment/dare if you do bad you have to put on a heavy sturdy pair of underwear, no thongs, some vinyl or rubber underwear or a diaper work best at preventing leaks, Put food down your panties, Could be a piece of cake with icing, Something squishy, my fav is oatmeal, wait till it cools enough so it doesn't burn you. place it in your undergarment, and leave it there, go to the library or class and hope no one notices. You'll have to sit there the whole time feeling it squish up against you for the whole time, hoping none is leaking out. If library you have to study for an hour and can't clean yourself up until after you've completed your hour and you get home. If it's class you can't clean yourself until class is over and you get home.
tell me what you think.

Jack Lash
10-17-2009, 08:38 AM
To up the ante, I read your profile and it says you like anal humiliation, try buying a butt plug, wearing it to class. You can also still do the other as well.
Imagine sitting in class with your underwear full of messy squishy food, while your ass is griping and clenching a butt plug. having to keep a straight face, not letting the plug slip out.
Other varietations include, using a vibrator device in public, obviously you'd want something quiet as to not draw attention. Bring yourself to orgasm in public but not be able to make a sound or risk embarassing yourself.
Let me hear about your exploits.

Slutty_Girl
10-17-2009, 05:21 PM
great suggestions and ive raised my grades a bit

also its not that the classes are to hard its just i dont like working

any more suggestions?

Qazaz
10-18-2009, 08:54 AM
stop being lazy, otherwise that will be the worst punishment. Follow the orders given above, maybe buy some ben wa balls to use in class

slavedareboy
10-18-2009, 10:25 AM
Ok, here is a punishment/reward thing.

Each good grade you get = 1 time you can use the toilet
Each bag grade you get = -2 times you can use the toilet.

So the amount of good grades you get has to be at least double the amount of bad grades for you to even use the toilet each day. Obviously you can't get a minus number, it stops a zero.

This dare carries on until you get good grades in all of your subjects.

dare-demon
10-18-2009, 11:51 AM
from now on...you..are...not allowed to watch t.v and you should not mastrubate...u should understand that you should study well to achieve something or the other.....once...u..understand this and study....
an another way to get marks is not to think of anything while studying....and reward yourself after every sucess...maybe..mastrubate..or..if.u still fail..then..go.to.a common computer in your school post a picture of yourself with a dunce cap on your head as the wall paper and give captions that "25$ FOR THE ONE WHO MAKES HER TO GET GOOD GRADES"..& post your mailid....

kumpumper
11-02-2009, 11:56 PM

Get off Get Dare and do your homework...this really should be motivation enough

merlin207
11-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Wear a buttplug to each class you are doing poorly in. Each week from there on out, wear a larger and larger buttplug. Once your grades turn around, DO NOT stop wearing the buttplug. As a reminder to do well and punishment for doing poorly to start with, you're allowed to reduce the size of the plug each week, but still must wear until you get back to the first one!

BettyBoop
11-05-2009, 08:35 AM
Get off Get Dare and do your homework...this really should be motivation enough
This is actually a really good idea, rather than thinking about dares it'd be wise if you did your work and studied so you don't fail.

banneduser
11-05-2009, 12:26 PM
Agreed ^^^ The OP actually WANTS punishments, for if she didnt she wouldnt ask for them... When was the last time you asked to be grounded? Its just foolish...

now, i have nothing against asking for "punishments"...But when the "crime" is something like failing class then really all you need is a slap around the face and be told to get on with it or live a life of misery, and depravity wishing desperately that instead of being on GD asking for dares for failing a class you had instead been on google or wikipedia searching for the answers to the topics you dont understand.

If however you persist then you deserve the failures that will undoubtedly come your way. Good day.

RiskyVenture
11-05-2009, 07:12 PM
A kinky punishment would be filling out an application for Burger King and mailing it.

slfpain
11-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Instead of wearing underwear, or under it if you prefer, you will dress wearing a crotchrope and tie it tight so you are reminded to pay attention in class. if you dont pay enough attention, tighten it further, if you are satisfied with your progress, you are allowed to loosen it a bit.

The pressure on your clit and asscrotch will remind you that you need to pay attention....