PDA

View Full Version : DD/lg Rules?

PlumpBabyGirl
02-13-2018, 02:36 PM
This is mostly for people who know what DD/lg is or are a part of the DD/lg community.
I was wondering what are some things some of the littles here expect of their daddies, and what daddies expect from the littles? What kind of rules should a little have?
I'm newer to the community so I'm not sure as of rules, but I have read something that suggests what a daddy should do for a little:

1. Help me brush my hair.
2. Help me pick out clothes and food.
3. Make me food sometimes, because I do for you
4. Take bathies with me sometimes, and showers with me most of the time.
5. Hold my hand.
6. Call me my preferred words: little, princess, prince, fairy, etc. And use the right pronouns. Ask if you're confused!
7. Give me treats when I'm good.
-Snacks
-Walks
-Baths
-Tea/Milkie
-Massages
-Kissies and huggies
-Bednight stories
-Anything to make me smile
8. Punish me when I'm bad
-Spankings (but please don't rack up the number, do them as soon as I'm bad)
-Sentences (like "I'm sorry I drank all the tea," for example, 20 times or so)
9. Praise me when I do good. No matter how small the good thing is.
10. Leave me little surprise notes or send me nice little texts when I'm gone.
11. Don't make threats. Punish me if I'm bad, but don't take away things or hurt me
because you're mad.
12. Always do bed night.
13. Never lose your temper because your day is going bad. I'm truly sorry it's bad, but I do
what I can to help Daddy. I'm very sensitive when I'm in little space and I will cry.
14. Please take of boo-boos. Clean and kiss them.
15. Help me with chores. Doggy, laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc. I do so much to help
Daddy, so please help me too.
16. Let me lay on you and sit on you. :>
17. Always treat me with respect. To be your little is a great sign of trust. I respect you and
let myself be vulnerable and sensitive around you. Don't treat that lightly.
18. If I'm sad I like hugs and kisses and pets and nice words. Please calm me down nicely
and cheer me up.
19. Littles need to know they are loved, always.
20. Always be honest with me.
21. Littles need lots of sleep, please let me sleep when I'm tireddddd.
22. Always ask little how they are feeling.
23. Respect me sexually and spend time with me after sexy time.
24. Us time is important.
25. If I'm being a brat, I want attention.
26. I wanna have fun when we have alone time. Please allow me to do what I want.
27. Don't ever break promises, ever.
(this was copy and pasted from a forum, please ignore grammar)

I was wondering, is this accurate?

Also, if you are a little or a daddy, please post rule ideas, I could really use some advice!

Butterfly
02-13-2018, 06:37 PM
First of all, no two dynamics are the same. What may work for somebody else, won't always work for you, and that is ok. You can make your dynamic work however you want it to.

I am a little. I live with my Daddy. It seems that a lot of the things that you included are things that would apply more to an in person relationship, but you can adapt them to work online if you would like to incorporate them.

1. Help me brush my hair. My daddy sometimes brushes my hair.
2. Help me pick out clothes and food. Daddy takes care of cooking, but I pick out what to wear and what I want to eat. Sometimes I need daddy's permission to eat sweets.
3. Make me food sometimes, because I do for you
4. Take bathies with me sometimes, and showers with me most of the time. We don't do this.
5. Hold my hand. Yes.
6. Call me my preferred words: little, princess, prince, fairy, etc. And use the right pronouns. Ask if you're confused! Daddy calls me sweetie and princess.
7. Give me treats when I'm good.Yes
-Snacks
-Walks
-Baths
-Tea/Milkie
-Massages
-Kissies and huggies
-Bednight stories
-Anything to make me smile
8. Punish me when I'm bad I don't normally get punished, but Daddy will raise his voice if I am getting bad.
-Spankings (but please don't rack up the number, do them as soon as I'm bad)
-Sentences (like "I'm sorry I drank all the tea," for example, 20 times or so)
9. Praise me when I do good. No matter how small the good thing is. Daddy always tells me he is proud of me.
10. Leave me little surprise notes or send me nice little texts when I'm gone. Yes.
11. Don't make threats. Punish me if I'm bad, but don't take away things or hurt me because you're mad. This is just common sense. Except I will have things taken away if I am really bad ... like no story or treats.
12. Always do bed night. Huh?
13. Never lose your temper because your day is going bad. I'm truly sorry it's bad, but I do what I can to help Daddy. I'm very sensitive when I'm in little space and I will cry. Humans make mistakes.
I think it is important in any relationship to try not to take your temper or bad day out on your partner.
14. Please take of boo-boos. Clean and kiss them. Yes.
15. Help me with chores. Doggy, laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc. I do so much to help Daddy, so please help me too. Again, this is a normal partner thing.
16. Let me lay on you and sit on you. :> Yes.
Cuddles are nice.
17. Always treat me with respect. To be your little is a great sign of trust. I respect you and let myself be vulnerable and sensitive around you. Don't treat that lightly. Duh
18. If I'm sad I like hugs and kisses and pets and nice words. Please calm me down nicely and cheer me up.
19. Littles need to know they are loved, always. Think this is important for all relationships.
20. Always be honest with me. All relationships.

21. Littles need lots of sleep, please let me sleep when I'm tireddddd.
22. Always ask little how they are feeling.
23. Respect me sexually and spend time with me after sexy time. We don't do sexy things when I am in little space.
24. Us time is important.
25. If I'm being a brat, I want attention. This isn't true for everybody.
26. I wanna have fun when we have alone time. Please allow me to do what I want. I always ask daddys permission
27. Don't ever break promises, ever. True for all relationships.

My little rules are:

*No swearing
*Ask daddy permission to go pee
*Must use my sippy cup or bottle while at home
*Must have my sucky, stuffy or blanket with me at all times when at home
*Bedtime is at 11 pm
*Must sleep with my sucky
*Not allowed to do naughty things on the internet while in little space

Adare2018
07-16-2018, 01:38 PM
I'm going to come back to this later with some thoughts on littles who are *not* into age play... because that is a thing too. I hate ending up places where people would walk away with the wrong idea. Props to Butterfly for pointing out that all relationships vary.