PDA

View Full Version : 6 16 yr old (3m 3f) need dares

unshakeable436
10-11-2009, 06:10 PM
i need dares for a party. the party's in a couple weeks (on halloween if that helps.) no limits here. just need A LOT of dares. i will post how they went after halloween. on november 1st. post here, pm me, or e-mail me at
[email protected]

AlmightyElemental
10-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Are you playing a game of Truth or Dare? Are these people going to do anything dared of them at the party? What's the situation here?

jess_i_kka
10-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Since you're a boy you'll want dares that get the girls naked. There are a lot. Strip Poker (or strip anything) is the classic. A good game is to have a boy and a girl have to change clothes. If they're shy you can just do it down to underwear. A good dare is for everyone to drink a huge amount of Coke or Mountain Dew. Then go outside and the firsst person who needs to pee has to do it outside.

CISS
10-12-2009, 07:51 AM
Strip poker is boring. Play Musical Chairs with stripping instead:

Same rules as the normal musical chairs game: 5 people, 4 chairs (one person can't play because they have to start and stop the music). People run around the chairs until the music stop. However, rather than just being kicked off the game, the person who didn't manage to get a chair has to take off one item of clothing. Then the next round starts.
If someone is completely naked and loses again, that person has to sit on a chair the next round, and one chair is removed from the game (so the first time this happens, 3 chairs are left, and on one of them, someone is sitting while the music plays and only 4 people run around the chairs). When the music stops, the players can either sit on an unoccupied chair, or sit in the lap of the person already sitting on the chair. This makes things more interesting, because not every guy would want to sit in the lap of another naked guy (or girl on girl).
Obviously, the game ends if two chairs are left and both of them have one person sitting on them and then someone who's already naked loses another round. In that case, the two people left in the game get to dress again while the three people who have lost will remain naked for another 10 minutes.

CISS

unshakeable436
10-12-2009, 05:21 PM
thanks to all who have posted so far. the strip musical chairs is a great idea. to clarify on some points. will do any dare. if not, then something else will be done. some sort of punishment. we have at least 6 hrs to play, maybe all night. not really sure yet. anyone else have any good ideas keep em coming! thanks again to all who help!

AlmightyElemental
10-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Ok, for this everyone is to be naked(of course.) Everyone takes some whipped cream and covers their genitals and chest with it. It then turns into a game of tag, with the girls trying to lick the whipped cream off the boys and the boys trying to lick off the girls. Whichever team is the last to have a person standing(i.e. someone who hasn't been licked clean) is the winner and gets to punish the losers in any way they see fit.