PDA

View Full Version : New Toys!

transnewbie
01-26-2018, 09:31 AM
My nipple clamps and anal plugs came in the mail today! I now have an enema bulb, handcuffs, diapers, anal plugs, and nipple clamps. Make me squirm before work!
I leave for work in 4 hours.

transnewbie
01-26-2018, 09:50 AM
I currently have the smallest anal plug in, and I gave myself an enema to prep, and I have the nipple clamps on. SOmeone punish me.

dzbll
01-26-2018, 09:55 AM
secure each plug on a separate chair, so they cant move. Then goto the smallest and fuck your ass with it, all in, all out. do this till you edge 2 times. then move to the next size and edge 3 times. then next size and 5 edges, then largest and 10 edges. no using hands.

transnewbie
01-26-2018, 10:02 AM
secure each plug on a separate chair, so they cant move. Then goto the smallest and fuck your ass with it, all in, all out. do this till you edge 2 times. then move to the next size and edge 3 times. then next size and 5 edges, then largest and 10 edges. no using hands.

seeing as I am new to anal plugs, I feel like the largest size would make me bleed, even with lube, and working my way up

dzbll
01-26-2018, 10:04 AM
well your fuck each size progressively for a while, hopefully you will be nicely worked up and stretched by then

transnewbie
01-31-2018, 11:53 AM
I now have a 6.5" dildo as well as my plugs.
Can someone give me dares please?
I can only fit the smallest plug in still as I am new to anal.