PDA

View Full Version : The Night Nurse [FICTION]

sjsully06
07-24-2007, 11:57 PM
I don't exactly remember how I had ended up on the hospital bed. I was driving down I-94 and I saw a semi-truck crossing the median, then just a bunch of lights, and next thing I know is I'm in a hospital bed being told I'm lucky to be alive, but that I will be here for a week or two.
I had already been there for a few hours, my parents had be called in, but they had already left. They run a huge bussiness and me being almost 18 they figured I would be fine by myself. Well anyways it was now 3:00 in the morning and I had just been awoken by the night nurse. "I'm sorry hun", she said since she had waken me up. "I was just seeing if your bed pan was needing a clean up, but I see it doesn't", she continued. "I actually do have to go, but it is so hard to pee into a bed pan", I said. "MMHHHMMM" she seemed to mumble to herself, "Well, let me help you". And before I could reply she had pulled off my blanket and lifted up my hospital gown and she grabbed my cock and pushed it towards the bed pan. For some reason the idea of me being helpless well some hot, 24 year old night nurse had my cock in her hand made me really turned on, needless to say, I pissed in the pan and she just smiled at me, but then she shocked me.
"You have a really nice cock" she said in a sweet tone as she bit her lower lip. "May I offer you some assistance to make you more comfertable". Again before I could even reply I felt her soft, moist lips touch the tip of my cock. Then I felt a great sensation as she began to deep throat, her toungue ring stoking the right nerve, I was never one to orgasm quickly but I couldnt take it and I just let go. She looked up at me and smiled, cum dripping down to her chin and she just laughed. "Well arn't you just a naighty boy, well for that I double dog dare you to drink the rest of this from my mouth", she stammered in a childish tone. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Well seeing as I just pleasured you, I think you should follow my dare, and I did double dog dare you". "Fine", I said.
She bent over my mouth and opened up, the cum dripped from her mouth to mine, but as I was catching the cum I also caught her tongue. Her tongue ring raised such a sensational feeling in my mouth that I was even bothered by the salty gooey liquid that filled my mouth. We made out for maybe ten minutes. Ten minutes of sheer bliss, she was a great kisser. She really was one who knew how to work her tongue.
"Ok", I said, "you seem to want to play, so truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare" "fine, I dare you to put that up your ass" I said as I pointed to some weird cyclindrical object across the room. "Fine". She walked over to the object, she lubed it up with hand lotion and she put it up her ass, but not before making a show of removing her scrubs and her dark red thong, and boy did she look good in a thong, she had the perfect ass. She moaned as she inserted it, I was so turned on.
"I now dare you to let me piss on you" she said, "Wh..wha..wh..what!" I stuttered, "I dare you to let me piss on you". Well after a mild argument I agreed, she is a very convincing person. She stood up on the bed over me, and she spread her lucious vagina lips open and the warm, steamy, yellow liquid fell all over my face. I was so turned on, I had a huge boner. After she pissed she got off me, looked up at the clock and said "oops, look at the time, I have to go". "Wait!, What about me? I'm covered in piss, and I cant get out of bed to clean myself." "looks like you will have to make up a good lie for Nurse Betty, and watch out, she's a real bitch" And with that she turned on heel and left the room.

SlaveBoy
07-25-2007, 12:02 AM
nice stroy go on i love it]

sjsully06
07-25-2007, 10:49 AM
So before I add to this, what do you all think?

blog_and_cam
07-25-2007, 11:05 AM
more detail plz!

the Bean
07-25-2007, 01:52 PM
let sully take over, alternate it a bit, so we get a mixture of styles. otherwise its a very good idea, pretty well written as well. but yeah u need more detail

sjsully06
07-25-2007, 02:00 PM
I did write it, what do you mean let Sully take over a bit? How about this, I willadd another installment later that will win you all over.

the Bean
07-26-2007, 02:48 PM
haha lol sorry sully. i thought someone else had written it. i think i must have got mixed up somewer. oh god i dont know wots happening. i want to go home...

hotnpimpin
07-26-2007, 04:24 PM
lets go write the next part someone

sjsully06
07-26-2007, 05:41 PM
I will add to it tonight, stuff came up last night and I didn't get to it. but I will tonight, also, not just someone do it, it wil be me...

sjsully06
07-26-2007, 06:07 PM
I sat up all night, I was wet and cold, I just couldn't get to sleep. At around 6:30 the devil himself walked in the door in the shape of a woman. And not just any woman, this lady was a beast, she was at least 250 lbs, I swear she had a moustache growing in, and god was she a bitch. "What the fuck is this? How did you piss all over yourself?" She screamed as she walked into the room. "Just because I'm payed to does not mean that I like to clean up after you filthy little animals, I swear you dont want to get on my bad side, I dont care if your legs are broken and you punctured a lung, if you piss yourself one more time you will be wishing you hadn't. I'll let your imagination figure what I'll do." She walked over to me and litterally ripped the hospital gown off me, I was now naked. "Where is your underwear?" She asked. "All my clothes got ruined in the accident, I dont have any." I stammered. " I should put you in a diaper for pissing yourself, but I'll be nice this once." She said, she walked across the room and got a plastic looking thing. "This is a rubber pant, it will hold all your piss if you find yourself unable to hold it, But "first I need to take your temperature. Lift your butt up." "Woah, you can take my temp through my mouth". "Not today" and with that she slid a cold long, thin, thermometer up my ass. "Fuck!!!" I screamed. "What the hell did you say, you wanna swear, you can be punished". And with that she turned on heel and left the room.

An hour later my ass hurt, then a huge surprise walked in the room, my science teacher walked in with my homework.

"Mrs. Meyers," I shrieked as she walked in with my homework. "Oh hi, why is your butt suspended like that," and before I could answer she walked over and lifted my bed sheet. "Oh my, what an embarrising situation you find yourself in. But honestly I dont care, its actually kind of cute, seeing a sexy young man such as yourself in a situation you can do nothing about" she said this as she walked over and grabbed the thermometer, but instead of removing it she began to push it deeper, than pull it out. She was analling me with a thermometer. "Do you know what happens after school in my class" "No ma'am" I groaned. "Well I play after school truth or dare with a select few of my students, and I want to play with you". The thermometer was being pulled in and out, in and out, it was rubbing all the right nerves in my ass.

"Truth or dare?" I groaned again, "Yeah, I heard you played it with my daughter last night." And she leaned over and nibbled on my ear as she whispered, "But I wont tell anyone". and she moved her head towards my face, her lips brushed mine, I could feel her lips move as she talked to me, "so, truth or dare". "Da, da, dare" I stuttered, the themometer still in my rectum. "I dare you to keep this" and she reached in her bag and removed a butt plug "up your ass all day, but theres a stipulation, you must wear this" Again she reached into her bag and removed a ring looking thing. "This will prevent you from getting a boner, its a cock ring". And with that she shoved the plug up my ass, after removing the thermometer of course, and then she put the ring in, god did it hurt. the pain surged through and it cut off the blood to my penis and it shrunk down in a nanosecond. "Well I must go, have fun with my daughter tonight"...

the Bean
07-27-2007, 12:56 AM
Mrs Meyers?!!? Aaaaaaaaagghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

tanner the slave
07-27-2007, 02:27 PM
this story is great i hope it never
ends

sjsully06
07-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Sorry for the few day break, but i will add to it tonight.. but did you all like the return of mrs meyers..she isnt a main character for my storybut i addded her in for the fans...

ilovecheese
07-29-2007, 08:16 PM
it is a great story write more

sjsully06
07-30-2007, 08:37 PM
An hour after she left I was horny as hell, but I couldn't do anything about it. I wanted so bad to masturbate but the ring was preventing a boner. After awhile I was learning to deal but then to my horror nurse Betty walked in and was going to remove the thermometer when she saw it lying next to me. "Oh, so you thought you would be clever and remove this did you" She said as she picked it up. "Well I still need your temp" and she removed the blanket and let out a gasp."What the fuck is that on your penis" And she took it off and a boner quickly shot up. "Oh, so your turned on?" She was screaming at the top of her lungs, "Well Fine lets see how much you like a thermometer in your ass" and she began to try to stick it up only for it to get stuck on the hard plastic bottom of my butt plug. "WHAT THE FUCK? HOW DID YOU GET A BUTT PLUG YOU PEVERTED YOUNG MAN?" She was furious, "We are tryiong to heal you and all you do is play with your self" and before I could speak she took the plug out and shoved it litterally all the way in my mouth, she kept her hand forcing my mouth around it and she taped my mouth shut. The plug tasted horrible, it was covered in my anal innards. I was stuck and nurse betty turned on heel pissed as hell and stormed out of the room. I was stuck.
A few hours later to my releif the sexy night nurse walked in and took off the tapeand the plug from my mouth. "I'm so sorry baby, I had no idea my mother was going to show up, for that instead of truth or dare I'm going to please you all night." And with that she removed her scrubs revealing a tight leather corset her boobs just popping out over the top. She climbed on top of me and began to kiss my neck and stroke my penis. She then gently rolled me to my side and licked my ass, it felt so good, her warm tongue stroking my anal nerves. While giving me the rim job she stroked my penis till I cummed, and even after I cummed she still stroke it, I was cumming again when she began to kiss my ear and neck. She got off me and I was still wanting more and she told me it was time for my IV, I didnt argue, she stuck the needle in my arm when I saw her crack a smile, I had no idea why she was smiling but it was a wicked evil looking smile, and before I could turn my head to see what was going into my arm, I fell unconcious.....

molten man
07-30-2007, 09:05 PM
nice one man.. keep it going!!!

anonimousbob
08-07-2007, 03:23 AM
This is a nice original story, keep it up

the Bean
08-07-2007, 05:41 PM
yes, very good idea, keep it going sulley. loving so far (as usual) :)

doxanything
08-07-2007, 06:58 PM
keep it up great!!!

sjsully06
08-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Sorry its been awhile since I added to this for awhile, I've been busy expect a new installment tonight

the Bean
08-09-2007, 05:51 AM
can mrs meyers be horrifically injured so that she shares the ward with him?

sjsully06
08-09-2007, 12:57 PM
1 Month Later...

A brightness had hit me in the eyes, I struggled to open them, the bright light hurt my eyes. After a few moments of trying to open my eyes I finally became acustomed to the lights. I was in a very bright white room, the only thing of darkness I saw was the black straps that help my hands and feet down. I began to fight the leather straps but I couldn't. A few minutes later a door seemed to open out of nowhere and the night nurse walked in.
"Where am I? What happend?" I yelled. "You have been in a medically induced coma for 30 days". "What, Why?" I shrieked. "Because we needed you to heal but we also needed a reason to leave you here in our intesive care. Now you are to be moved to our basement, I am trusting you will follow, if not you will face some severe punishments. I was unstrapped and I followed her out the door. The hallway was also bright white with only a few gurneys in the hallway. Many doors littered the hallway but all of them seemed to be shut. We walked for a few minutes until we hit a stairway, we went down them and we entered a very nasty rusty door, the room inside was dark and damp, very dungen like.
Well the details of what led up to where I am now are not important, all you need to know was that I was lead to a weird machine and strapped in naked. Now as I sat on the cold chair of the machine I felt it, a cylinder raised up the seat and into my ass, it kept raising and lowering. As that was happening a suction cup looking thing raised up and litterally sucked my penis into it, giving me a machine blowjob while I was still being analled by it. Another two clip things came down and grapped my nipples slowly twisting them right than left and then right again. The cylinder kept going in and out.Then the machine rotated so my bare back was upo in the air and I saw the night nurse enter in full bondage apparel. In her hand was a ball and a whip, she strapped the ball to my mouth and began to whip my back while I was still having my penis sucked, my nipples twisted and getting anal. I tried to scream but I couldn't the ball in my mouth didn't allow it.
After quite awhile of this the machine stopped and so did the night nurse. She took me of the machine and led me to a prison cell looking cage, she tossed me in there and locked the door. She left up the stairs I'm sure we came in and dissapeared from view, I was all alone. After what seemed to be an hour I heard the door open and at least twenty footsteps come down the stairs, along with the 20 people came and almost cult like chanting, "Orgy" "Orgy" "Orgy" "Orgy" "Orgy"...

sjsully06
08-09-2007, 12:58 PM
I know this seems short, but this semed better to do in two parts than one, you will get the second part late tonight...

the Bean
08-09-2007, 01:31 PM
oh dear. oh dear oh dear oh dear...i am never going to the hospital again. This is really good sulley. Loving the bdsm involved lol. i wish i had a machine like that, i could get so many people...

Charlieisme333
08-09-2007, 02:28 PM
This is really good, and really original! Keep it up!

animal
08-09-2007, 02:37 PM
very nice story indeed please write a novel about this:p

sjsully06
08-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Ok, ok, ok, I know awhile ago I promised that the next installment would be in and I'm sorry it hasn't been added yet, or written for that matter. I just recently got a job so I have been super busy. I'm about to crash so wont be writing it tonight, but expect, and I promise it this time, that the next part will be added by saturday, maybe even as soon as tomorrow. So keep an eye open and expect a great conclusion to the night nurse...

x_daringbaby
08-22-2007, 02:26 PM
awesome. :P I lovveing it!

Seedsy
08-30-2007, 01:46 AM
hey man so whens the next one coming out?

molten man
09-02-2007, 08:48 PM
hey man so whens the next one coming out?

I would repeat. Make it quick please!!

babyboy270292
09-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Great story, keep it up, would love to hear more

Air force dude
11-26-2007, 02:05 PM
write more awsome story

alsome story you should write more

[Mod Edit: Merged double post]

molten man
11-26-2007, 08:22 PM
The wait has been too long!! Please continue!!