PDA

View Full Version : Helo me in my Chastity exploration and fun bag

Duster623
01-19-2018, 08:27 AM
Ok so I have been interested in chastity for a while and have a few cages. I have attempted several times for long self chastity experiments. Those all have failed after about 5 or so days.some for device issues , some for weak will power and some because I teased too hard. I plan on playing a game if you will. I am locked up till Feb 14 as a good goal and have been since Jan 14. I have date timers for different goals all the way up to
60+ days. Each interval I get to choose a chip out of a bag . I will fill in what each one equals as we evolve.
But red will be bad I get one for each time I fail chastity attempts (I have 1 I started with in the bag and 4 fails) I have one green for release and 10 black ones in the bag
The first interval was today and I drew a red chip so I need to do something about that , so far I used estim from balls to cage and stimmed with a milker file for 20 min. Will probably do more once i can think or get ideas.
Blue is community chest where I will accept suggestions for things to do like estim for so long with goals to tease maybe torment a little. It will be ying and yang both good and bad maybe a chance to cum but ruined.

Currently there are 10 intervals I have set those are days I can get a release , past that I am looking to get ideas to keep this game fun and learn .

Goals and thoughts
I read all these hot stories that a locked cock makes orgasms mind blowing. I want to see. Also I am in to estim and have had several hfo . Since I have no female to tease me I will use estim to tease me, also some whipper files.

Another goal is to see if I can get a wet dream. I know a cage may hinder that but it's worth a try. I will also be listening to some hypno files in hopes of helping with that.
Also wouldn't mind finding some lady to work with me in reading a couple hypnoscripts

Currently in a steel cage that is comfortable (no pinching). I also have a red silicone that I love and hate. It is comfortable except for spikes . I started with it and chickened out as I get hard too often. I'll use that for punishment and challenges.
I am also getting a metal holy trainer which I hope ford similar to the cage I have on now.
Also have several plugs and dildos. One shaft is metal which is used in estim.

So any ideas on what I have so far, any encouragement , maybe some community chest card suggestions

Blue =community chest
Black=
Red=punishment/edging/estim
White=
Green=cum