PDA

View Full Version : Help me explore more Kinks Please!

SissySlavePhaade
01-10-2018, 09:06 AM
Hello everyone!

I recently joined the Gdmentorshipchat, in which we talk alot about Bdsm topics.
In the last few days we discussed some Kinks that I never tried and it made me curious!

Soo I kindly ask you to give me some Dares I can do to discover these Kinks :)
Things I want to try:
-CBT ( With a bit more ballbusting. I like pain, but never tried my balls before!)
-Petplay
-Bladder control
-Wedgies
-Spit play
-Name calling/Bodywriting

I would really appreciate if you could give me a dare for one or more of those!
I will write a report and post it in here.
Everyone who dares me, will get atleast one Pm dare from me :)

Thanks in advance for everyone who participates

Poet
01-26-2018, 03:36 PM
1st dare post (:

Give oral to one of your dildos, the medium one with suction cup. Set it up so you are kneeling. Get it well covered with your spit and deepthroat it to constantly create more spit as needed. Then begin to spit out your saliva onto your chest and let it slide down. Repeat the spit creating and spitting onto chest several more times until you are decently coated and spank yourself 3-4 times the amount of spittings it took to coat yourself. Make sure there is pools of spit attached to your upper chest and begin to rub it around. Circle your spitty fingers around your nipples and squeeze them moderately enough for a nice sensation. Put several clothespins onto your balls and create some more spit in your mouth. While still kneeling in front of the dildo, begin panting and woofing like a dog. Make sure to waggle your spit covered tongue around.
Edge as necessary and finish by transferring globs of spit onto your cock to lube it up and jerk off using the masturbation technique that feels like someone else is doing it (non dominant jerking hand angled downwards) until you cum into your hand. What you do with the cum is up to you.

Please give me feedback on my dare :)