PDA

View Full Version : Nude in Parking Lot?

andrew_b
01-08-2018, 12:33 PM
Have you ever been nude in a parking lot?

If so, for how long?

gbdare
01-08-2018, 02:10 PM
I've been nude in various parking lots over the years. It's always been at times when the businesses the lots served have been closed. For example, I used to do paperwork late at night and I'd sometimes take nude breaks to walk around the parking lot and the office complex where I worked. On those occassions, I might be naked in the parking area for a few minutes at a time.

One time I did the locked out naked dare which required me to make my way through the parking area of a rather large condominium complex to get my key. That time, I was in the parking lot for several minutes.

Probably the riskiest one I ever did was on Christmas day one year in broad daylight at a local shopping mall. I got naked outside the Banana Republic, but it was pretty brief as even though it was Christmas day, the location of the lot was such that cars kept coming into the lot to use it as a turn-around, so I almost got caught several times before I managed to strip all the way and take a quick pic.

andrew_b
01-08-2018, 02:28 PM
I've been nude in various parking lots over the years. It's always been at times when the businesses the lots served have been closed. For example, I used to do paperwork late at night and I'd sometimes take nude breaks to walk around the parking lot and the office complex where I worked. On those occassions, I might be naked in the parking area for a few minutes at a time.

One time I did the locked out naked dare which required me to make my way through the parking area of a rather large condominium complex to get my key. That time, I was in the parking lot for several minutes.

Probably the riskiest one I ever did was on Christmas day one year in broad daylight at a local shopping mall. I got naked outside the Banana Republic, but it was pretty brief as even though it was Christmas day, the location of the lot was such that cars kept coming into the lot to use it as a turn-around, so I almost got caught several times before I managed to strip all the way and take a quick pic.

They were all quite risky in different ways

Truckernaut42
01-08-2018, 02:35 PM
I've been parked in a parking lot with a sex partner before where we got naked and had sex in the car but that's about it

SeaFlower
01-08-2018, 05:19 PM
No, never...............

rhode64
01-09-2018, 09:21 AM
Have you ever been nude in a parking lot?

If so, for how long?

Yes many times .The biggest rush was probably having to park in a parking lot as far from the conveniences as possible , strip off leaving all my clothes in the car , walk over to the conveniences stand by the sinks in the public area and masterbate till I came and then walk back to the car .