PDA

View Full Version : little bit of help would be great (master)

Pigeon
10-06-2009, 10:15 AM
hey i must say im new here i do plan on being a master i have done it once before but dident work out that well i could never reinforce my punishments though msn if any1 has any tips or advice it would be great full

Dark_Baron
10-14-2009, 09:03 PM
First of all give more information about yourself, if you want to become a Master. Your profile's "about" area is almost empty. What are your likes/dislikes/limits regarding what you want your slaves to do. How experienced you are? What do you expect from your slaves? Total control, occasional play?
Be more active. Earn respect. You have only this post and that was 10 days ago. Probably you are not here anymore but my reply is good for the others too.

Also, don't expect too much. In this site most slaves confuse the term "slave" with "submissive". I have started in GD seven or eight M/s relationships to end up with two (one and two slaves respectively). The rest, just dissapeared. Really immature attitude. If you wish to stop just say it.

Last but not least. Never, never, NEVER, start a relationship without having evidence your slave is what says to be and provide the same evidence to them. A headless, clothed picture with some requested sign is good enough to start. Otherwise, it's pointless.

Don't demand a task completion evidence if it is only a one-way dare game for fun. The "slave" may decide wether to send a proof or not. However, if it is a Master/slave situation be strict with the completion evidence rule for both tasks and punishments. Once again a headless picture is ok. I know some slaves-wannabes will disagree with that rule but this is how a Master/slave relationship works. Otherwise it is dare play. Make ti clear in the begging what you are going for.