PDA

View Full Version : Forest walk challenge

sdfja
12-30-2017, 04:05 AM
A whilst back i lost in a thread and have to do a walk in the woods naked. Ive created the poll above to determine how far I must walk. Any other suggestions for what to do on this walk feel free to post. Its winter here and likely to be raining so the amounts you can add are hopefully not too much or it will be a major challenge!

RiskyFlame
12-30-2017, 04:54 AM
You are told to walk nude in the forest but maybe you'd like to wear a scarf, boots and a jacket for the cold (and rain). Or if you can withstand the cold, only take an umbrella with you for the rain.

I think you should put on a cock ring as well so your cock stays rock hard during the entire nude forest walk. Additionally, you are not allowed to walk if your cock is not rock hard (semi-hard doesn't count).

If you have a car, park it somewhere and place your car keys half the distance you must walk away from the car (you can do so clothed). Go back to your car, undress, place your clothes in your car and lock the car. The same can be done if you're on a bicycle: string all your clothes using a chain lock and lock it to your bicycle.

sdfja
12-30-2017, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the ideas. I'll do just that.

ExplorerOfDesires
12-30-2017, 09:12 AM
Why do I have the feeling that the end result of the poll is rather predictable...

sdfja
12-30-2017, 09:18 AM
Its a cumulative total i.e ill add up all the number of votes for each distance e.g at the minute the distance is about 2.6 km so it shouldnt be predictable really as i dont kmow how many people will vote

MarvHarvey
12-30-2017, 09:47 AM
With no time limit on the poll - you will be walking all around the world! (Maybe you can put a closing time on it?)

And: wear shoes or boots to protect your feet, but nothing else. hold your hands on your head as you walk, and imagine you are a prisoner being marched through the woods. :eek:

sdfja
12-30-2017, 09:54 AM
With no time limit on the poll - you will be walking all around the world! (Maybe you can put a closing time on it?)

And: wear shoes or boots to protect your feet, but nothing else. hold your hands on your head as you walk, and imagine you are a prisoner being marched through the woods. :eek:

Ok will do. Yes i should have said I'll be doing this tonight so I'll total it up in 3 hours, so please consider the poll closed then.