PDA

View Full Version : please let me cum

redlipsbighips
12-30-2017, 12:24 AM
im a bad girl and i need 20 people to give permission before I may cum. please, ill do anything within my limits

Manarus
12-30-2017, 12:42 AM
Strip naked, smear toothpaste onto your pussy and your lips, put clothpins on your nipples and give yourself 50 spanks on each ass cheek with some device (cooking spoon, etc...). After you completed the spanks you can put of the clamps and wash of the toothpaste.
After you post a report here, I decide if you get mine permission.

w00t
12-30-2017, 12:58 AM
You have my permission.
However only If you do not use any underwear until all 20 have given their permission. If you do, then permission is removed.

Alcd87
12-30-2017, 03:17 AM
I'll give you permission but you must have 20 orgasms in 2 days if you do

SemiGolfBoy
12-30-2017, 09:23 AM
You have my permission, but only if for the next week when you need to pee, you hold it until it really becomes a big uncomfortable distraction (I'm talking knees rubbing together a little, etc).

Strong_Stranger
12-30-2017, 11:19 AM
Permission Granted, a good slut knows how to beg

Sissette
12-30-2017, 12:05 PM
I'll give you permission but only when you have likes and limits

Masterpwn
12-30-2017, 04:06 PM
Get naked and spank yourself 40 times on each ass check while repeating aloud "I'm a naughty slut".

Send me a PM describing how you performed the spanking (where, in which position, did you use any tool or your hands, etc) and how it felt. I will then decide whether to give you permission or require further punishment.

Rhowc
12-30-2017, 08:01 PM
Complete this spanking, provide a satisfactory report by PM, and you will have my permission.

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 50 times. Do this in 2 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 15 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

ShyExhibitionist
12-30-2017, 09:46 PM
I'm feeling generous today, so you have my permission. Aside from being generous I like the thought that someone else can cum while I can't.