PDA

View Full Version : Looking for punishments 19/f

ArianaJordan56
12-29-2017, 12:55 PM
Hi :) My name is Arianna and I'm looking for punishments that focus on my nipples and denying my orgasms. I play with myself way wayyy too much and think that I shouldn't get away with it. Also my nipples are very sensitive and turn me on easily so that would add to that punishment.

Things I have
-clothespins
-Rubber bands
-Paint brushes of all sizes
-Other household things

I'm not fully sure what my limits are by so far I have blood, needles, anything permanent, animals, family, pics/vids, public, and poop/pee

cdsusy
12-29-2017, 12:59 PM
Take some sandpaper and line a bra with it. The looser the bra, the better. Now some exercises, like Jumping Jacks - about 50 of them. You want something that will make your tits jump around and run against the sandpaper.

If you really want to focus on your nipples, get them good and hard first, then wrap some rubber bands around the nipples to keep them hard while doing this.

ArianaJordan56
12-29-2017, 01:01 PM
Take some sandpaper and line a bra with it. The looser the bra, the better. Now some exercises, like Jumping Jacks - about 50 of them. You want something that will make your tits jump around and run against the sandpaper.

If you really want to focus on your nipples, get them good and hard first, then wrap some rubber bands around the nipples to keep them hard while doing this.
Thank you very much for this :) I'll need to get some sandpaper first since I don't have any but I'm looking forward to trying this

ArianaJordan56
12-29-2017, 01:24 PM
Update: I now have clothespins on each nipple with a rubber band holding them to make them tighter as a request by PM

garder80
12-29-2017, 01:30 PM
wrap rubber bands tight around your nipples
edge
spank ass with wooden spoon 10 times each side
edge
deep throat a dildo for 2 mins
edge
spank inner thighs with hands 10 times each side
edge
spank pussy with belt 10 times
edge
massage tits for 2 mins, then spank tits 10 times each side
edge
spank ass AGAIN with wooden spoon 10 times each side

write how horny you are and how fast you can edge now

Will90
12-30-2017, 01:52 PM
Write a dirty story with at least 200 words. Every 20 words, stop and edge once. Each edge that you forget or don't do at the right time will accumulate until the end - the final accumulated number will be multiplied by 1.5. At the end of this dare, slap your clit 20 times with the rubber band and do not cum.

Rhowc
12-30-2017, 02:07 PM
Remove all of your clothing. Apply a clothespin to each nipple. Set a timer for 20 minutes. Lay back and relax with your legs spread. Use a small paintbrush to tickle your clit and pussy for the 20 minute period. You are not permitted to cum, just to tease yourself. When time is up, remove the pussy stimulation and remove the clothespins.

Please provide a detailed report both here and by PM.

Masterpwn
12-30-2017, 03:59 PM
For the next 48 hours you are not allowed to touch your pussy.
Doing so for hygienic purposes is acceptable, as long as after you twist your nipples as punishment.

You are encouraged to play with your nipples, however whenever you want to do so you must first insert the handle of one of your brushes in your pussy, and keep it in until you finish playing.