PDA

View Full Version : Home alone... what to do?

goodgirl19
12-29-2017, 12:52 PM
My roomate is away for a couple of weeks (2) how should I take advantage of this v exciting scenario?

__________________________________________________ ___

Likes: bondage, mild pain, spankings, humiliation, nipple play etc.

Dislikes: lines, semi-public, denial

Limits: wedgies, scat, pee, petplay, diapers, illegal, pics, video, family, permanent, messy

Hazman
12-29-2017, 12:54 PM
Do you live with a guy or a chick?

Masturbate and cum in every room in the house

goodgirl19
12-29-2017, 01:01 PM
Thanks!

I live with a girl!

Hazman
12-29-2017, 01:35 PM
Ok, after you do that dare, whenever you want to masturbate, you should do it in her room with her dildo and moan her name.

Guv'nor
12-29-2017, 01:38 PM
Make sure that you spend at least 3 days wearing her sexiest panties too

Rhowc
12-29-2017, 01:56 PM
Unless otherwise required for a dare, spend your time at home completely naked. You will undress as soon as you enter your front door and may dress again when you are ready to walk out the front door.

Rhowc
12-29-2017, 02:01 PM
Here's a spanking for you. You should do this daily, at the same time each day.

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Hold a breast with one hand while you slap it 20 times with the other hand. Repeat for the other breast. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 50 times. Do this in 2 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 15 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Masterpwn
12-29-2017, 04:27 PM
Whenever you see a kiss on TV, you have to play with each of your nipples for 30 seconds. Should be easy, since you've already been dared to be nude :).

For bonus points, do this throughout the next two weeks even when you are not alone.

Will90
12-30-2017, 01:43 PM
On a daily basis, use at least two suitable objects from her room to masturbate, e.g. hump her pillow etc. Start every day by edging twice on her bed.

Also spend at least 15 minutes a day wearing a crotch rope.