PDA

View Full Version : AB/DL 2018 Rules

CheshireCat
12-29-2017, 08:05 AM
So I thought seeing as I'm no longer under the control of anyone I would ask the good people of gd what rules I should follow for 2018. Ideally I'm asking for realistic rules that I can do all year round and that are meant to make me feel like the little boy I am :o.

I'll try and follow all rules but obviously they need to fit into my University life so if its too extreme or just unrealistic I might not do it. Feel free to include punishment ideas too for if I don't follow my rules and if you want proof you're welcome to message me on kik, my kik is in my signature.

SecretDiaper
12-29-2017, 08:28 AM
Try to wear at least 10 diapers (and use them for their intended purpose) a month.
You could get them from the local pharmacy or buy them online i dont mind. whatever suits you.
But as soon as you get the pack youŽll be wearing 24/7 as long as they last. So consider the timing of you actions :P

littlelukas
12-29-2017, 08:50 AM
If you wear a diaper the toilet is off limit and as babys dont cum you dont cum too

SecretDiaper
12-29-2017, 08:57 AM
If you wear a diaper the toilet is off limit and as babys dont cum you dont cum too
thanks for posting a followup :D i forgot to write that the toilet is off-limits while he is diapered

also i noticed we live in the same area :P

CheshireCat
12-29-2017, 09:33 AM
Thank you both for the rules, I think I'm going to be denied for a while every month with the packs of 28 I usually get :o.

Oh and I'm still accepting new rules if anyone has some evil ideas :D.

littlelukas
12-29-2017, 10:01 AM
oh your allowed to change your diaper when you are leaking or have messed 2 hours ago

once a day you have to poop yourself for minimum if you didnt pooped today you will get some fun at night with an enema or a supporisitory because we dont want that baby get sick because of didnt pooped enough

If you get diapered for the night you cant change when leaking or messed you can just double up when leaking or ruin your sheets (but just think about you are only allowed to change when leaking, messing didnt cunt a changing reason in your night diaper)

CheshireCat
12-29-2017, 10:11 AM
oh your allowed to change your diaper when you are leaking or have messed 2 hours ago

once a day you have to poop yourself for minimum if you didnt pooped today you will get some fun at night with an enema or a supporisitory because we dont want that baby get sick because of didnt pooped enough

If you get diapered for the night you cant change when leaking or messed you can just double up when leaking or ruin your sheets (but just think about you are only allowed to change when leaking, messing didnt cunt a changing reason in your night diaper)

Erm so I wanted to ask if I could tweak this rule as I will have to do it all year and I don't think I'll be able to do all this... Firstly I don't usually go #2 in diapers so I wanted to ask if I could get out of this, I'm ok doing enemas max twice a week, its just a lot of work cleaning up :/.

I'm not sure I get your rule for night time as its a bit jumbled...

littlelukas
12-29-2017, 10:18 AM
Since we decided that you should wear 24/7 when your diapers are there i think you should learn to do #2 but ok new rules

Diaper change only when leaking

Leaking in the bed cause you to get a small enema for the next night

So get thick padded at night we dont want to get leaks

You can poo into the toilette but only when you are changing atm. if not hold it back or release it in your diaper

Once a week you have to flash your diapered butt in a hidden public place for 5 min.

Be a baby learn number 2 so you have to poop yourself at least once a week (punishment enema dont count)

better?

CheshireCat
12-29-2017, 10:23 AM
Since we decided that you should wear 24/7 when your diapers are there i think you should learn to do #2 but ok new rules

Diaper change only when leaking

Leaking in the bed cause you to get a small enema for the next night

So get thick padded at night we dont want to get leaks

You can poo into the toilette but only when you are changing atm. if not hold it back or release it in your diaper

Once a week you have to flash your diapered butt in a hidden public place for 5 min.

Be a baby learn number 2 so you have to poop yourself at least once a week (punishment enema dont count)

better?

Thank you that works much better with my vanilla life :). Its gonna be scary flashing my diapered butt but I'll try me best. Not looking forward to doing #2 once a week though, done it before its just messy :o.

SecretDiaper
12-29-2017, 12:11 PM
also i want you to drink at least 5 bottles of you favourite juice (prune juice) when you are in your diaper period and be sure to wear a romper over your diapers at all time. you are a little after all and all the littles should wear rompers :3

PS.: O kotowari shimasu (no weeb at all)

SecretDiaper
12-29-2017, 12:19 PM
one last thing... then ill stop :P you are required to always wear a bib when you eat your foods :P

CheshireCat
12-29-2017, 12:39 PM
Not looking forward to the prune juice but thank you Secret. I'm still looking for more rules if anyone has ideas.

littlelukas
12-29-2017, 12:51 PM
sleep always with a pacifer in your mouth and a stuffie in your arms

spankme554
12-30-2017, 07:46 AM
An addition to your rules...

When you aren't wearing your diapers, no cumming without permission from 2 gd users.

spankme554
12-30-2017, 08:01 AM
You should also drink milk before sleeping each night, out of a baby bottle.

spankme554
01-01-2018, 08:20 AM
As 1 last rule from me, you should always have your pacifier with you. Just as a reminder that you're a little boy.

See how nice I was?

CheshireCat
01-01-2018, 08:29 AM
As 1 last rule from me, you should always have your pacifier with you. Just as a reminder that you're a little boy.

See how nice I was?

Thank you very much, that makes me quite blushy :o.

I'll keep accepting rules until the 3rd of Jan as that's when I'll be able to start 2018 with all these rules :).

CheshireCat
01-02-2018, 03:15 AM
I got sent a new rule by an anonymous gd user, I'm to ask her as one of the two gd users when I want to cum, if she doesn't respond within about 10 mins I can ask someone else.

spankme554
01-02-2018, 01:10 PM
Maybe just one more....

Every little boy should have a bed time. Your new bed time will be 1am. 2 on the weekends.
Not too early, but enough to get you to sleep at night.

littleRy
01-02-2018, 02:17 PM
Watch atleast one baby show a day