PDA

View Full Version : Shower Slut Rountine

TeenageSlut
12-28-2017, 08:53 PM
Hello I’m an 18 year old female new to gd. I’ve been lurking for about but not old enough to join but finally here I am! With school I realized I don’t have enough time to be a good slave to anyone so I’ve decided to do something different instead. I was feeling abit naughty in the shower tonight so is tripped got in then washed my hair and body. After that I took a lick of soap and then shaved my pussy bare. Then I washed to soap out and got out when I realized I had used all the hot water and it got cold. For a final reminder that I should still be a good little slut even if I’m not owned I layed a towel down then got on all fours and put myself over the toilet like I wasn’t over someone’s knee. My ass was high in the air and I spread my legs so if someone was behind me they would get a full flash of pussy. After a minutes I got up and got dressed. I’m hoping but that the people of getdare would be willing to I help edit my shower time to soemthing severely more humilating than this. I shower in the morning so I need to be able to be done in about 30 minutes so I have time to get ready for school. Please make make me feel humiliated and rightfully degraded. I will leave my limits below because likes and dislikes shouldn’t matter as long as I’m humiliated. Thanks sorry for the long post

Limits:family,friends,pics and videos for now, public, permienent, pericing, scat, pee drinking,

Also I only have household stuff

Bobcat
12-28-2017, 09:01 PM
you should write slut on pussy and boobs also I want a cock on boobs

TeenageSlut
12-28-2017, 09:02 PM
you should write slut on pussy and boobs also I want a cock on boobs

Should I do this every time before I shower?

MasterByRemote
12-28-2017, 09:03 PM
Welcome to the site TeenageSlut.

Well done on shaving your pussy so that you are already ready to be used like a slut.

Before each shower this week write a degrading word or phrase on your tits or above your pussy with a sharpie. It may (or may not) wash off in the shower.

Day 1: "slut" on your left tit
Day 2: "whore" on your right tit
day 3: "dirty" on the inside of your left thigh next to your pussy
day 4: "cumslut" on the inside of your right thigh next to your pussy
day 5: "cum here" on your tummy with an arrow pointing to your cunt
day 6: "fuck slut" between your tits
day 7: cold shower only.

If you ever feel like sharing pics then feel free to kik me @ iamnotjameshardy

TeenageSlut
12-28-2017, 09:04 PM
Welcome to the site TeenageSlut.

Well done on shaving your pussy so that you are already ready to be used like a slut.

Before each shower this week write a degrading word or phrase on your tits or above your pussy with a sharpie. It may (or may not) wash off in the shower.

Day 1: "slut" on your left tit
Day 2: "whore" on your right tit
day 3: "dirty" on the inside of your left thigh next to your pussy
day 4: "cumslut" on the inside of your right thigh next to your pussy
day 5: "cum here" on your tummy with an arrow pointing to your cunt
day 6: "fuck slut" between your tits
day 7: cold shower only.

If you ever feel like sharing pics then feel free to kik me @ iamnotjameshardy

Thank you love it

Terminal
12-28-2017, 09:04 PM
Before and after going to the shower, you must take a sip of toilet water. Use a straw if you can’t reach it.

TeenageSlut
12-28-2017, 09:06 PM
Before and after going to the shower, you must take a sip of toilet water. Use a straw if you can’t reach it.

Thank you to you and everybody so far I’m such a naughty girl I’m getting wet just listening you your suggestions

MasterByRemote
12-28-2017, 09:08 PM
you must also ensure that your pussy is very clean. rub that dirty cunt with your toothbrush. Don't forget to apply a generous amount of toothpaste to the brush first.

TeenageSlut
12-28-2017, 09:10 PM
you must also ensure that your pussy is very clean. rub that dirty cunt with your toothbrush. Don't forget to apply a generous amount of toothpaste to the brush first.

Understood and it shouldnt be washed off til after shower?

MasterByRemote
12-28-2017, 09:12 PM
Understood and it shouldnt be washed off til after shower?

apply it before your shower and wash it off with only cold water at the end of your shower.

Terminal
12-28-2017, 09:13 PM
Addition from me: not only apply toothpaste to your pussy, but to your nipples as well.

TeenageSlut
12-28-2017, 09:18 PM
apply it before your shower and wash it off with only cold water at the end of your shower.

Thank you so much

TeenageSlut
12-28-2017, 09:19 PM
Addition from me: not only apply toothpaste to your pussy, but to your nipples as well.

Will do thanks for helping

Rhowc
12-28-2017, 09:20 PM
Since you shower in the morning, you should pee in the shower in lieu of using the toilet. To make it more humiliating, start by closing the drain, then lay down in the shower and pee. Feel the warmth of the puddle that forms around you. When your bladder is empty, shower normally. Do feel free to keep your hair up out of the puddle. ;)

TeenageSlut
12-28-2017, 09:22 PM
Since you shower in the morning, you should pee in the shower in lieu of using the toilet. To make it more humiliating, start by closing the drain, then lay down in the shower and pee. Feel the warmth of the puddle that forms around you. When your bladder is empty, shower normally. Do feel free to keep your hair up out of the puddle. ;)

Thank you so much I love all the humilation

Rhowc
12-28-2017, 09:29 PM
Thank you so much I love all the humilation

An add-on to the humiliation - Raise your legs up and bring your feet up towards your head, then pee on yourself. I would suggest that you do this twice a week just to change things up a little bit.

TeenageSlut
12-28-2017, 09:30 PM
An add-on to the humiliation - Raise your legs up and bring your feet up towards your head, then pee on yourself. I would suggest that you do this twice a week just to change things up a little bit.

Thank you very much

Uslan
12-28-2017, 09:56 PM
you should get a beer bottle, or other bottle that is of dick shaped.

Get on all four, insert the bottle into your pussy before peeing. Then you must keep the bottle with pee in you for the during of the shower.

TeenageSlut
12-28-2017, 10:00 PM
you should get a beer bottle, or other bottle that is of dick shaped.

Get on all four, insert the bottle into your pussy before peeing. Then you must keep the bottle with pee in you for the during of the shower.

Will a water bottle work?

Uslan
12-28-2017, 10:01 PM
as long as it can fit in your pussy and can hold your pee, yes

TeenageSlut
12-28-2017, 10:08 PM
as long as it can fit in your pussy and can hold your pee, yes

Okay thank you so much

MasterZp
12-28-2017, 10:32 PM
Welcome to GD! I hope you enjoy your time here.

To add to your shower routine, I think that ass needs some attention. Each morning in the shower, you are to coat your fingers in soap, and then slide them into your ass and clean it out thoroughly. You should spend at least 5 minutes cleaning out your ass, and you must use at least two fingers fully inserted during the whole 5 minutes.

TeenageSlut
12-28-2017, 11:45 PM
Welcome to GD! I hope you enjoy your time here.

To add to your shower routine, I think that ass needs some attention. Each morning in the shower, you are to coat your fingers in soap, and then slide them into your ass and clean it out thoroughly. You should spend at least 5 minutes cleaning out your ass, and you must use at least two fingers fully inserted during the whole 5 minutes.

Thanks for giving my ass somebody attention it was starting to feel left out ;)

MattS87
12-29-2017, 12:49 AM
To add to your routine put a clothes peg on each nipple and if you can take it one on your clit.. insert 2 ice cubes into your ass and leave everything in place whilst you shower.. when done you may only remove the clothes pegs by whipping them off with a wash cloth (or similar) the ice stays put till it melts on it's own..

Have fun

Will90
12-29-2017, 04:43 AM
Before showering, stand in front of the bathroom mirror and spank your clit 15 times while repeating that you're a good submissive slut. After you shower, spank each tit 20 times while repeating the same phrase as before.

Visceral
12-29-2017, 04:53 AM
After you have spanked your clit before each shower, put your head in the toilet bowl and flush the toilet. Make sure your nose is in the water before you flush

TeenageSlut
12-29-2017, 12:06 PM
To add to your routine put a clothes peg on each nipple and if you can take it one on your clit.. insert 2 ice cubes into your ass and leave everything in place whilst you shower.. when done you may only remove the clothes pegs by whipping them off with a wash cloth (or similar) the ice stays put till it melts on it's own..

Have fun

Thanks will binder clips work instead of chlothes pegs

TeenageSlut
12-29-2017, 12:07 PM
Before showering, stand in front of the bathroom mirror and spank your clit 15 times while repeating that you're a good submissive slut. After you shower, spank each tit 20 times while repeating the same phrase as before.

Love this thank you

TeenageSlut
12-29-2017, 12:07 PM
After you have spanked your clit before each shower, put your head in the toilet bowl and flush the toilet. Make sure your nose is in the water before you flush

Thanks I’ve noticed you all really enjoy making me a toilet whore

MattS87
12-29-2017, 03:26 PM
Thanks will binder clips work instead of chlothes pegs

Yea they will work fine

linearizationcannon
12-29-2017, 07:41 PM
In the shower is the only time you can orgasm, and you have to announce on getdare ahead of time that you intend to orgasm in the shower that day and what you intend to fantasize about while you masturbate