PDA

View Full Version : Norguy's 2018 rules

Norguy
12-28-2017, 06:18 PM
Hello, I'm looking for rules to follow in 2018.
I'm currently not allowed to cum until january 1st, nor am I to wear any underwear until I cum. If you want you can add dares or tasks for me to complete to earn my first orgasm of 2018.

The only limits for the rules are: social suicide, full public, bodily fluids, crossdressing, permanent and long term cum control.

I'll be keeping a blog post with all of the rules I'll follow.

I'll do my best to accept and follow all rules in this thread, but I reserve the right to decline rules that are too extreme.

I'm also able to buy some tools/toys for rules as long as they are reasonably priced.

Norguy
12-28-2017, 07:12 PM
I got one rule on pm, added it to the blog post. Feel free to send rules on pms or write them here.

Frilly_Loser
12-29-2017, 05:32 AM
Scroll through some Person Above threads that interest you and collate a list of around 50-100 dares. Add these to a notepad document and number each one, then add one extra "dare" titled "Saved!". Use a random number generator every day to decide which dare you must do that day, being sure to leave a blog post report. You'll do this every day until you land on the Saved! Every week, you can add another Saved! on to the list, just to increase your chances of safety.

Norguy
12-29-2017, 05:51 AM
Scroll through some Person Above threads that interest you and collate a list of around 50-100 dares. Add these to a notepad document and number each one, then add one extra "dare" titled "Saved!". Use a random number generator every day to decide which dare you must do that day, being sure to leave a blog post report. You'll do this every day until you land on the Saved! Every week, you can add another Saved! on to the list, just to increase your chances of safety.

Thank you!

I've read through some of the person above threads, and I'm not sure if I can compile a list of 50-100, so I've grabbed those that caught my eye and I'll be assigning them 5 numbers each, and then adding a single number with saved last. I'll be posting a blog post with the list and will do my best to keep reports on my dares.

Frilly_Loser
12-29-2017, 05:53 AM
Another fun one I've just thought of that might actually improve your life :P

For every 2 $/£/€ (or whatever currency you use) you spend in a day, you must complete an edge before you go to bed on that night.

Norguy
12-29-2017, 05:58 AM
Another fun one I've just thought of that might actually improve your life :P

For every 2 $/£/€ (or whatever currency you use) you spend in a day, you must complete an edge before you go to bed on that night.

Thank you again, if you don't mind I'll convert that to 20 nok (my currency) which should be a rough conversion between 2 eur and gbp.

This will probably be healthy for my wallet as I'll need to keep track of how much I'm spending.

Norguy
12-29-2017, 09:23 PM
Got some more rules from pm's

I must always sleep naked, and I must stay naked until I've unlocked my front door or for one hour.

I must always keep my pubic area clean shaven.

After the year has started, if 5 or more people suggest a new rule it must be added to the list (as long as it fits the limits).

Can't wait to start the next year, this is going to be challenging.

Feel free to suggest/add rules here in the comments, pms or comments on my blog post.

Norguy
12-30-2017, 07:47 PM
It's now less than 24 hours until my new year starts.

So tomorrow I'll open a blog post to keep track of my progress throughout the year and I'll post my coin flips and other results there.

As for the coin flip I'm not sure what website to use, I do remember seeing a website where you could set a time for a dice to be rolled or coin to be flipped but I can't seem to find it. If anyone knows a site like that it would be perfect, as I could set a coin toss to happen at midnight and I wouldn't know the result until I get back from my party.

I'll be keeping this thread open, as you can suggest new rules as the year progresses and if 5 people agree on a rule it will be implemented.

Norguy
12-31-2017, 08:06 PM
So it's the 1st of January here now and I've started on my rules.
I started with flipping tails, so no cumming for me today.

I'll roll for thread tomorrow and keep my blog updated.

You can find the blog here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85216)

DiffidentDifference
12-31-2017, 08:21 PM
Those orgasms you are permitted (or you earn) - you should keep a log of them. Date/time/duration, and a report on how you achieved it and what it was like.