PDA

View Full Version : 24/f instruct my masturbation

PsychedelicLove
12-28-2017, 05:14 PM
I'm looking for fun new ways to get myself off. I will warn that I'm not super duper kinky to the point that I am going to insert food or use toothepaste or anything like that. While I do enjoy the pain of a good spanking on various parts of my body, I do not enoy pain to the point of feeling like I'm being punished. It's about pleasure.

Things I'm into include spanking of my breasts pussy and ass, breast bondage, light bondage, clitoral stimulation, edging.

No anal, no vaginal penetration, no pee/poo, no family/friends, no public, no permanent.

I habe two vibrators and four single cuffs that can all be attached to one another, as well as a 6ft bondage rope.

Post your instructions here and I will reply with a report when I complete it.

Mreow
12-28-2017, 05:16 PM
Place the cap of a plastic bottle over your clit (so it kinda makes a shield for it) and press a vibrator over it. It will stimulate it, but not directly... Do this for 10 minutes

PsychedelicLove
12-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Place the cap of a plastic bottle over your clit (so it kinda makes a shield for it) and press a vibrator over it. It will stimulate it, but not directly... Do this for 10 minutes

Not enough stimulation, this was boring.

samdiatmh
12-29-2017, 09:17 PM
Put one of the vibes against your clit, and then put on a pair of panties to hold it in place. Make sure it can't move. Use some tape if you need to.
Take your rope and cuffs and stand in a closet. Clear out some clothes if you need space. Tie the rope around one of your ankles. Then tie the other end to the closet bar. Make it tight enough that your leg is pulled up behind you. Waist level should be good.
Now turn the vibe on high.
Close the door to the closet so you're in the dark. Finally, cuff your hands together over the closet bar. You should be pretty well stuck in this position.
See if you can last until the batteries die in the vibe.
Be careful your limbs don't fall asleep. If they do, your tie is likely too tight or it's time to stop.
Enjoy!