PDA

View Full Version : Rules And Punishments For 2018

Nefarious
12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
Hello all, Nefarious here. Merry Christmas, and a very Happy and Kinky New Year to everybody!

From the 1st of January I would like to begin my year of humiliation and submission, as such, I'm here to ask for rules to control my everyday life. I haven't consistently done rules before, and It's my new years resolution to do them from now on.

Please keep the rules in my limits, and make sure they are do-able. As I will be doing these for 365 days (which seems a very long time), I may refuse a rule if it isn't suited to my lifestyle, but I'll try my best not too!

Thank you, masters, mistresses, and everyone in between. I'm ready to serve.

painslut19
12-27-2017, 08:06 PM
Lets get you a simple rule to start out with. Before you go to bed every night you must put clothespins on your nipples for 15 minutes and finger yourself while they are on

Terminal
12-27-2017, 08:38 PM
I'll dictate your morning routine since you're interested in rules.

Firstly, you wake up naked, cause you aren't allowed to wear panties at night. When you go to brush your teeth, your toothpaste not only goes on the brush, but on your nipples as well. Keep them like that for at least 10 minutes, then you can only clean the toothpaste off with spit or your tongue. Then you roll a dice and if you get an odd number, then you are allowed to use the toilet. If even, then only in 2 hours.
You will eat your breakfast out of a bowl on the ground like a little slut puppy that you are. Your morning coffee/tea is to be licked from a bowl as well. No cups allowed in the morning.
Finally, you will proceed by writing a unique degrading word on your body with a marker. Where you put it is up to you, but you can only wash it off if you're in the shower. Top it all off with a single edge and you are ready for the challenges the day brings.

Hope you enjoy your next year as will prove to be quite an adventure for you. Cheers, Merry Christmas

publicpants
12-27-2017, 09:09 PM
ok in going to be realistic! one day a weak you can only use the toilet twice in that day, that day is up to you, and may change that day, I.E. Sunday , Monday but for that day, once a week you may only use the toilet 2 times. if you pee outside the next week you must do the dare 2 times the next week. if you leak in you pants you must....... pm me for the rest !!!!:eek: