PDA

View Full Version : Help a girl out

Sammibobami
12-26-2017, 08:48 PM
My roommate is on vacation for winter break and won't be back until mid January. I would love if anyone could give me some ideas for what to do while she's gone 😘

Taz55
12-26-2017, 08:59 PM
Since you like insertions how about this.

I need you to cum in each room of your place with an object from that room. Bedroom,closet, bathroom, garage, etc. When you enter the room you have 10 seconds to find an object or you get one more edge. The longer you take to decide the more edges you have in the room. A slut needs to fill her holes however she can. If the room has a window then you need to get naked and cum while looking outside with the blinds open. After moving from the next room the object from the last goes in your ass and the new one in your pussy.If anal is a limit then skip that part. You're not finished until every room is done. If you’re already have toy there then you’re welcome to use it.

Would if you would report back with the objects you used and how it went.

ExplorerOfDesires
12-27-2017, 09:11 AM
Edge yourself with a different item each time. Keep a list in this thread with every type of item you've played with (objects that are more similar than a pen and pencil count as one type of object).

To encourage extending that list, you are only allowed to orgasm with each fifth item, till your roommate returns. Meaning that if you want to orgasm three times, you will have played with 15 different items.

I hope you enjoy this dare/rule, have fun.