PDA

View Full Version : Submissive to my boyfriend

babyslave22
12-26-2017, 09:46 AM
My boyfriend has become dominant over me. At the moment I am his slave and he can do whatever he wants to me. Give him dares or punishments or anything you want home to do to me. Likes are in signature

JustSomeSub
12-26-2017, 11:23 AM
Everyday for a week when he gets home for work or the gym you have to give his bare feet a tongue bath for 10 minutes.

And whenever he leaves you home alone you have to spend 30 minutes in the corner after he leaves.

And no touching your pussy. Your only pleasure comes from him.

Masterpwn
12-26-2017, 01:13 PM
For a week you have to wake him up every morning with a blowjob (he decides whether he wants to cum or not, if he doesn't want to just give his cock a deep and thorough cleaning).

If he complains at all (this can be about your method but also anything like "ow it's so early / I'm tired"), you have to put two clothspins on your pussy. You may not remove them until he has finished showering.

You may also not shower until your boyfriend has done so. If the blowjob or any other morning activity ends with cum on you, you may not use liquid to clean it until it is your turn to shower.

LucyB
12-26-2017, 02:40 PM
A good old fashioned dare would be spend eight hours tied down spread eagle and let him do whatever he wants to you. It's fun to do overnight. Being sleep deprived already puts you into a euphoric state then him putting a vibrator on and off of your clit or playing with your nipples while you blow him over and over..... The possibilitis are endless....