PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolutions

humiliatedboyslave
12-26-2017, 04:41 AM
It’s coming up on that time of year, you know, where everyone makes those resolutions. And the favorite of many is to lose weight so they join the gym and the gyms are crazy busy for January and into February until people stop going again.

So I tend to stop going in January, or go very little, as I try to avoid the over crowded gym. My keyholder thought I should ask all you getdarer’s to help keep me going even though it gets crazy busy. So his idea is to have dares to have to do at the gym or in the lockerrooms, could be something to do or a type of outfit to wear. I’ll wear as close to what you ask that I have, or try to get it if it’s reasonable priced.

My keyholder, being so thoughtful, wants to make sure I enjoy multiple times at the gym, so he said I won’t be able to combine multiple dares into 1 trip. If one person lists multiple things in one post and doesn’t say they should be done on separate occasions, then I can try to complete on one visit. So if you are giving multiple dares in one post and want them done on separate visits, please say so.
Only caveat on this, if by some unforeseen chance this actually gets more than 25 dares, keyholder may allow me to combine some on the same visit, like a before workout and an after workout, he’ll decide if it gets to be a large number of dares to be done. And they all will be done even if carried into the next month.

Nothing that will be getting me kicked out please. I’ll advise on any dare given that can’t be done and ask for a change to make it acceptable. My keyholder suggested I point out a couple easy suggestions that can be found on my PM Dare pages (links found in my signature), LOCKERROOM and PUBLIC TOILET he thinks are perfect with variations as you like.

Dares will be accepted on this thread through the end of January, but I will report here until all are completed.

humiliatedboyslave
12-28-2017, 03:49 AM
Any one with dares to keep me at the gym in January?

humiliatedboyslave
12-30-2017, 06:12 AM
The New Year is about to begin. It looks like I'll do most of my working out in January at home.

Up to you guys if you want to see me going to the ever busy gym as every has their new year resolutions, the time i normally avoid.

humiliatedboyslave
01-01-2018, 05:43 AM
New Year is here.

I'll be doing most of this month's workout at home unless any one comes with dares to get me to the gym during the busy month.